Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #1621
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
O snap, I think a pho mai meet is in order. I eat there every now n then

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #1622
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
yeah, im there maybe once a week or so. its awesome. the owner chick is hella friendly.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #1623
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Every hangover=pho mai for me haha

Quote:
Old 08-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #1624
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
hahaha photastic! haha i rarely eat pho when im out i be on some ricermicelli haha
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:22 PM   #1625
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
pho mai is herra good
Old 08-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #1626
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
edit his plates out daniel!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:39 PM   #1627
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Between 7pm - 7:15pm this evening.. spotted a metalic green s14 kouki - slightly lowered w/ exhaust, going up Walnut ave in Fremont.

I was eating @ Pho miss Saigon.
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:40 PM   #1628
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
is miss saigon good?
i keep drivin by, wondering how it is
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:24 AM   #1629
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
I also spotted a white s13 fastback lowered with sleepy eyes parked at some repair place in fremont, I spotted you from 880 south.
I think that was me, I was there with my friend lookin at a benz. place is called crescent auto.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:13 AM   #1630
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
is miss saigon good?
i keep drivin by, wondering how it is
I like the food. Its clean and they have AC!!

A lot of parking
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:15 AM   #1631
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
where is pho mai

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:24 AM   #1632
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
on the san jose milpitas border, by target off of landess
Old 08-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #1633
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
where is pho mai
It's right off landess if you're taking 680. Next to Togos

Quote:
Old 08-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #1634
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
where is pho mai
victor how the hell do you not know where pho mai is. haha
Old 08-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #1635
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
I was thinking the same thing. haha Victor, haven't you been here in the SJ area for a while?

Quote:
Old 08-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #1636
VertTwins
Leaky Injector

VertTwins is an unknown quantity at this point
Clean Red S14 with Black/ Carbon S15 front end in Elk Grove between 5 and 5:30pm corner of Big Horn and Whitelock Prkwy.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #1637
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
saw a black guy in a fastback with N1 style can heading west on mowry at fremont blvd this afternoon. it was silver with black fenders or something. there was a girl with him too.

then i saw a white or hispanic guy in a green shirt drivin a black s14 with N1 duals or something similar heading south on 880 in union city or fremont this evening.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #1638
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
spotted a zenki coupe... primer yellowish white with black meshies you were at the shell on tennyson right next to jack in the box... seen you b4 mentioned it last week i believe.... angled gt spec exhaust? today around i forget what time
Old 08-16-2008, 01:13 AM   #1639
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
White S13.5 fastback with aero on Hosttetter.
Spotted the exact same car today at the exact same place.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:14 AM   #1640
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Spotted a zenki s14 with white wheels behind me on hostetter. Dark green or blue maybe? couldn't tell

Quote:
Old 08-16-2008, 06:06 AM   #1641
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
everything goes down in San Jose eh?

wtf..anything around fairfield? haha

you guys can now spot me in two different cars.

S13 coupe or S14 Zenki
Old 08-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #1642
h3rb
Zilvia Member

h3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Saw this at Pho Mai two days ago.

haha the first place i went when i picked up the car..pho mai is herra good
btw..while i was eating i didnt spot anybody takin pictures of my s13 whoever took it knows how to hide lol
h3rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #1643
DohcKA
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
spotted a zenki coupe... primer yellowish white with black meshies you were at the shell on tennyson right next to jack in the box... seen you b4 mentioned it last week i believe.... angled gt spec exhaust? today around i forget what time
figured out who this was... ended up being one of my homies who recently picked up an s-chassis..... shit is bunky ass fuck....
Old 08-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #1644
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
greyish two-tone pignose coupe dropped on springs? with n-1 duals today on el camino in daly city outside a rim/tire shop by the "team VW" dealership
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #1645
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
oh fuck i hella forgot

i live in santa clara now

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:47 PM   #1646
the1nonlyljon
Leaky Injector

the1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to allthe1nonlyljon is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to the1nonlyljon
i always see.. 2 s13 hatches in the employee parking lot across from the beschoff mercedes dealership across from capital in san jose. one is a black s13 se fastback. looks pretty much stock but is hella clean. the other is a s13 coupe painted flat camo green. has a roll cage and bucket racing seats.
the1nonlyljon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #1647
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1nonlyljon View Post
i always see.. 2 s13 hatches in the employee parking lot across from the beschoff mercedes dealership across from capital in san jose. one is a black s13 se fastback. looks pretty much stock but is hella clean. the other is a s13 coupe painted flat camo green. has a roll cage and bucket racing seats.
The green one is my neighbor

Quote:
Old 08-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #1648
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
The green one is my neighbor
old looking dude?

saw him on 101 the other day.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:30 PM   #1649
sumoboi7
Zilvia Member

sumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to all
saw a s13 hatch with type x tails at nations in daly city last night parked in front of nations. he was sliding around in the wet parking lot when he left. i think he almost clipped a pole. but very clean lookin beast.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #1650
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Light bluish silverish s13 fastback lowered with gold meshies in the rear at ampm gas station on monterey.