Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-31-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Here's an idea. Get off social media, build the car you want and stfu.

New year, new me!
Old 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
Here's an idea. Get off social media, build the car you want and stfu.

New year, new me!
You're 100% correct. I don't know why I even have Instagram. I need to get off this shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
By the time you filter out the "What I want" VS "What someone will pay"

Keep it. At this point with the way the s-chassis community is, I'd rather let my car be a barn find in X amount of years than sell it, unless of course it was some ungodly amount of money.

You all talked shit to JIMBO about crushing that shell in his build thread. Worst come to worst, I'd probably part my car out to a shell and cut it in half, just so it wasn't someone elses.
Yeah I romanticize these pieces of shit so much I'd rather store it forever...unless I could sell something to fund another 'on-the-list-to-own' car. I mean fuck, someone from Australia offered to buy my Type X last year and now I wish I would've taken it.

I don't think I talked shit on Jimmy doing that...but if he was done with the shell it could've been sold to someone looking for a stripped, track-ready shell and said person may have not found a clean, bone-stock SE with low miles to turn into a track heap. Just a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
Just the musings of another grumpy old asshole on Zilvia.
I agree with tuzzio and lonewanderer. Just keep it and maybe even bite the bullet an import it. Are you permanently in Europe or are you in the military? At any rate, why would you make the same mistake you made with your S30?

I've been where you're at. I still am. I have two friends that really want my fastback in the US. Even though I don't foresee myself coming back to the US (if I can control that) I don't want to sell the grey fastback. I'd rather sell my Type X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Everyone have a grumpy new year! ya assholes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
I can't believe my password still works! Have not logged in many years! Happy new year my fellow Nissan bros!
Happy New Years, guys!
Old 12-31-2018, 07:02 PM   #3
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Everyone have a grumpy new year! ya assholes!
Old 01-01-2019, 04:28 AM   #4
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
No clue what this thread is actually about but after owning my 240sx for almost two decades, maybe 2019 will be the year I finally get rid of it.

It took years for me to afford and procure the parts I dreamed about having. I was obsessed with gaining knowledge on the S chassis and became an expert. Little by little I built the car I dreamed about. Now, finally the car is at a place where all it needs is a paint job. I still love the car no less, but it has primarily become a source of stress for me instead of joy since I moved to Europe a year and a half ago. The car is currently sitting in storage which I pay monthly for and it's not being used. Bringing it to Europe is not really an option since it would cost a fortune to register here being that it doesn't meet emissions standards. I know that I won't get the money back that I put in the car over the years... I believe the market for 240sx will mature in a few years just like the S30 cars have. I sold my 1976 280z for a pittance in 2006, and always feel regret when I think about it. With my 240sx, I told myself I wouldn't be that old guy saying "I drove that car to highschool and I never should have sold it", but maybe the time has come to pass it on to someone else. Just the musings of another grumpy old asshole on Zilvia.

Old 01-01-2019, 10:52 AM   #5
lonewanderer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
lonewanderer is making a name for him/her selflonewanderer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
No clue what this thread is actually about but after owning my 240sx for almost two decades, maybe 2019 will be the year I finally get rid of it.

It took years for me to afford and procure the parts I dreamed about having. I was obsessed with gaining knowledge on the S chassis and became an expert. Little by little I built the car I dreamed about. Now, finally the car is at a place where all it needs is a paint job. I still love the car no less, but it has primarily become a source of stress for me instead of joy since I moved to Europe a year and a half ago. The car is currently sitting in storage which I pay monthly for and it's not being used. Bringing it to Europe is not really an option since it would cost a fortune to register here being that it doesn't meet emissions standards. I know that I won't get the money back that I put in the car over the years... I believe the market for 240sx will mature in a few years just like the S30 cars have. I sold my 1976 280z for a pittance in 2006, and always feel regret when I think about it. With my 240sx, I told myself I wouldn't be that old guy saying "I drove that car to highschool and I never should have sold it", but maybe the time has come to pass it on to someone else. Just the musings of another grumpy old asshole on Zilvia.

just import it to europe.. My dad imported a USDM 84 toyota celica supra to Portugal in the late 80's and still drives it when he's there. Passes inspection every time and emissions is not an issue because its considered a "compact" car. The 240sx or the 200sx as its branded there is all over Europe where its also considered a compact. They only drive compact cars there as thats whats popular. Saying that you don't want to import it is just laziness and stupidity at its finest, since they are all over the place there.
lonewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 07:28 AM   #6
marshun
Leaky Injector

marshun is an unknown quantity at this point
happy new years. hope everyone had a good one
marshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:51 AM   #7
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
By the time you filter out the "What I want" VS "What someone will pay"

Keep it. At this point with the way the s-chassis community is, I'd rather let my car be a barn find in X amount of years than sell it, unless of course it was some ungodly amount of money.

You all talked shit to JIMBO about crushing that shell in his build thread. Worst come to worst, I'd probably part my car out to a shell and cut it in half, just so it wasn't someone elses.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 01:24 PM   #8
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
I can't believe my password still works! Have not logged in many years! Happy new year my fellow Nissan bros!
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:58 PM   #9
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've had numerous people ask if their coilovers came with camber plates on vehicles with double wishbone suspension that's not how it wooooooorks. Not very grumpy about it but it's kinda stagnant in here.

My car is supposed to go into the paint booth this weekend and I need new side skirts. Grumpy about dat
Old 01-01-2019, 10:57 PM   #10
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
I got a thing, you got a thing, everybody's got a thing. When we get together, doing our thing, in order to help each-other.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:37 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
were all grump assholes here... and Farzam, i know we didnt like each other a fear years ago, but youre officially a down ass fool with me now

PS: kinda drunk lol

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 11:49 PM   #12
keioffice
Zilvia Member

aggro as ever, no wonder drifting never took off in the USA. To many egos... Every one eating their own...
Old 01-05-2019, 07:35 AM   #13
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I have done my "log in and check what's for sale every 3 month with Zilvia" deal this fine morning and I landed on this fucking gold mind. Sup everyone, Happy new years for 2019.

I am waiting for the fight to happen between the LS-swapped S14 and Prius, I would like to know the out come as I own both myself.

I've officially owned my S14 for 11.5 years now, and 6 years of those owner ship with Tein lowering springs and KYB GR-2 shocks and absolutely love it. fuck...that's what old person says right??
Old 01-07-2019, 08:08 PM   #14
MiamiGrinch240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
MiamiGrinch240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
No new posts, I’m getting grumpy.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:41 PM   #15
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
hey dudes... im still into 240's and visiting on the regular... going to have to focus on going back to school and finishing my degree before i buy my next one though.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:44 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I got some stuff for you, fam.

Stancenation guy just posted about how he's got a ton of ideas on how to rice out his hatch. This of course comes after all the 'inspirational posts' about how much he loves the S13 in OEM form. Need dat clout.

CA just passed a law that smacks you with an instant fine for having an aftermarket muffler (whereas it was a ref ticket before) and people are mad. The video of a cop giving a ticket to someone is on IG. He essentially attributes the crackdown to the street racing and highway takeovers.

I keep having to block 'JDM vehicle importers' on IG. The comments are fucking terrible and full of nut-swingers. What's worse is that the ads are normally incorrect...like the model and trim level are incorrect. It all goes to show you that no one importing cars is passionate about this shit. They can't even be bothered to get the ad right. I think it was Abautomotive or something in FL selling an S14 K's for like $15k. That's S15 SpecR money.

DISCUSS
Old 01-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #17
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

Stancenation guy just posted about how he's got a ton of ideas on how to rice out his hatch. This of course comes after all the 'inspirational posts' about how much he loves the S13 in OEM form. Need dat clout.

CA just passed a law that smacks you with an instant fine for having an aftermarket muffler (whereas it was a ref ticket before) and people are mad. The video of a cop giving a ticket to someone is on IG. He essentially attributes the crackdown to the street racing and highway takeovers.

I keep having to block 'JDM vehicle importers' on IG. The comments are fucking terrible and full of nut-swingers. What's worse is that the ads are normally incorrect...like the model and trim level are incorrect. It all goes to show you that no one importing cars is passionate about this shit. They can't even be bothered to get the ad right. I think it was Abautomotive or something in FL selling an S14 K's for like $15k. That's S15 SpecR money.

DISCUSS

#1. I absolutely love how an S13 hatch can look with OEM+ look on it, but still I seem to find it a bit boring and would not own one myself. Maybe if I had three of these, then I'd have one. Going a bit "crazy" and over the top like he usually does on his builds, I saw it coming. Do I think it is a bad thing? Nope. Better than the 2014 trend that people cutted their bumpers to get "drift stiches"....

#2. Cali seems to go nuts with the car enthusiasts. Do they think that giving tickets for your stupid ass fart can will stop street racing? Who's idea is it? He needs a good smack to his/her pretty face. <3

#3. Luckily I live in FInland and do not get ads like that. There are only few companies who import JDM cars to Finland and people here are really strict what they want and usually get something nice. I've taken few looks to the US JDM car market and it is insane. Are the people insane for buying for those prices or are the importers crazy for asking that kind of money for them? I dunno..
Old 01-09-2019, 05:00 AM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
#1. I absolutely love how an S13 hatch can look with OEM+ look on it, but still I seem to find it a bit boring and would not own one myself. Maybe if I had three of these, then I'd have one. Going a bit "crazy" and over the top like he usually does on his builds, I saw it coming. Do I think it is a bad thing? Nope. Better than the 2014 trend that people cutted their bumpers to get "drift stiches"....
This is obviously where we fundamentally disagree. It wouldn't be as annoying if he didn't spend most of his time pandering to kids on IG waxing poetic about how he loved the cars so much in their stock form. I'll never understand the need for 'clout' or attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
The new exhaust law's intent is to keep the noise pollution down, and I am a bit tired of Harley Davidson's lane splitting while revving their shit box and basically blowing my ear drums out in traffic. I already have disability with hearing and I don't need more help reducing my hearing capabilities. Also 1 less straight piped 350Z/370Z on the road is good news for everyone honestly, literally no one like how that sounds except the owners, and I'm pretty sure they are over 115 dB.

Where the hate for this law comes in is how it is enforced. Same law, just not able to correct it to pay less of a fine for the offense, except 99.99% of law enforcement are willing to go above and beyond what is necessary to enforce the law because they all have calibrated ears(and it's a new law so they gotta enforce it 1000% more than what they used to).
In all honesty the intended target I was trying to hit was that dipshits gave CA another reason to pull over modified cars lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
then go somewhere else.

christ, i may start to use the ignore list. keep it up.
Yeah but there's a point there. Capitalism means the power lies with the seller. That's great. The problem is that most of the people in the Japanese car markets are total cunts, selling an item they have no knowledge of, for a profit margin pulled out of their ass.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:05 AM   #19
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is obviously where we fundamentally disagree. It wouldn't be as annoying if he didn't spend most of his time pandering to kids on IG waxing poetic about how he loved the cars so much in their stock form. I'll never understand the need for 'clout' or attention.
Well that is completely true. He has so large fan base that I feel like he is not doing it for the likes or internet fame. He already has it. It could be tho, not trying to be his white knight, but I can somewhat agree with him.

I love to look at the "Type X" threads in here since I love how good OEM+ car can look without any large customization and body kits, but I still would take the "overly" done then stockish one as you know.

My three favorite S13 hatch's are V2 Bunny by Nakagawa, Seki Motorsports and just a nice stock body Type X ones with nice fender to wheel fitment. There are so many cool ones that I don't know which one to pick.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:44 AM   #20
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
update: Slow_sr20 pm'd me a link to some dank Bomex skirts, when i first checked the tracking it said ETA was the 15th before I went to bed it said the 10th I woke up and it said it would be here today! Now I will have 100% authentic aero and can scrap my replica Bomex skirts (or modify and spray with the rest of the car). Not grumpy about this but I guess I haven't gotten em yet, hopefully they arrive intact.

Quote:

DISCUSS
Idk, I appreciate stock body cars as well as more aggressive builds when done tastefully. My personal style usually falls somewhere inbetween, as get less aggressive as I get older. He has multiple S-chassis so I don't see why he couldn't have one modest one and one wild one. This isn't a subject I have much vested interest in, but you said discuss so

CA is a pretty cool state but there is definitely some funky legislation that goes down there, which I think every state has in one way or another. I find it the be extremely prejudicial and lame but it is what it is. In some aspects I can understand the need to take care of some issues, but the way they went about is stupid. I guess that's government for ya. As far as the fines go, i'm pretty sure there is a way to waive or reduce the fines if you fall within a certain income bracket.

Idk who keeps giving these idiot importers money. Just the other day I saw some fiasco about a midwest importer having his r34 "stolen", turns out his investor went and cleaned up shop. Dude was decieving his investor on numerous levels and got shafted. I hear a lot of importer drama and it's always sad. I wish someone would throw me 6 figures and see what would come out of it. But i'm mostly self made, meh meh. I wanted to get into importing cars from JP but it doesn't make much sense to import cars sight unseen and wait 2 months for them to get here and spend another 2 months repairing them and prepping for sale...then however long it takes to sell.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:03 AM   #21
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Capitalism ruins all things.

:hides:
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:53 PM   #22
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
SAE J1169 dB test procedure is 0.5M(20 inches) aft of tail pipe at a 45 degree offset, and engine RPM revved to 3/4 of max HP[if peak HP is at 155 hp @ 5,600rpm(figures are for S14 KA24DE), it is tested at 4,200rpm. (your peak HP rpm)*0.75=your tested rpm] and tested limit is 95dB for vehicles under 6,000 lbs. The sound level meter must be parallel to the ground at the same height as the exhaust tip, but no less than 0.2m (8") from the ground.

I just need to find someone with ANSI approved dB meter.

if you get this ticket, PLEASE FIGHT THE TICKET!!

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...xhaust-Tickets

Example of J1169 Test readings
http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/images/...i_SAEJ1169.pdf

Fucking hell, I'm getting old enough to care how the test is actually done for this stupid ass law.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:14 PM   #23
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Some good info, you should post in the other thread going. This is just the beginning, once you get to the referee he will find everything else
Old 01-08-2019, 03:30 PM   #24
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Some good info, you should post in the other thread going. This is just the beginning, once you get to the referee he will find everything else
Fair point on Ref finding everything else, but for a controlled scenario, you are only there for the said loud exhaust/modified muffler ticket. As long as you have all your O2's and Cat's in place, modified exhaust system is not changing anything for emissions so R.E.F./B.A.R. should not care and should only be testing the said SAE J1169 to determine your dB reading; which should not involve in peeping under the hood.

But that is in a perfect world where you ONLY get written up for the exhaust ticket and nothing else.

If you want to post what I've posted on other threads, go ahead. I won't waste my time to post it where people won't even appreciate the information being posted and ask questions on what's been answered already. At least some of you old grumpy assholes will find it useful.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:20 PM   #25
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

The new exhaust law's intent is to keep the noise pollution down, and I am a bit tired of Harley Davidson's lane splitting while revving their shit box and basically blowing my ear drums out in traffic. I already have disability with hearing and I don't need more help reducing my hearing capabilities. Also 1 less straight piped 350Z/370Z on the road is good news for everyone honestly, literally no one like how that sounds except the owners, and I'm pretty sure they are over 115 dB.

Where the hate for this law comes in is how it is enforced. Same law, just not able to correct it to pay less of a fine for the offense, except 99.99% of law enforcement are willing to go above and beyond what is necessary to enforce the law because they all have calibrated ears(and it's a new law so they gotta enforce it 1000% more than what they used to).
Old 01-08-2019, 04:47 PM   #26
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Capitalism ruins all things.

:hides:
then go somewhere else.

christ, i may start to use the ignore list. keep it up.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:47 AM   #27
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
1,500 dollars for 180sx seats, this stuff is getting dumb.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=665362
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:10 AM   #28
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
^^^^ wrong thread perhaps???
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:50 AM   #29
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Time for some Japanese car intermission

The good deals are out there
My friend just picked up this very clean in Fl, R32 RWD for ~7k

the frame rails and pinch are gorgeous too

when he got it was filthy

Hes got an RB25 on the stand for it and a powerglide in the works, copying some Australian build I heard
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:44 PM   #30
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
1,500 dollars for 180sx seats, this stuff is getting dumb.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=665362
It's up to you to call out on bullshit pricing, but then again, seller location in BKK Thailand, so it may come with side of HIV's and AID's if you are lucky.

I do notice anything S-chassis and R-chassis related parts being sold out of Thailand have incredibly high pricing on forums AND on eBay.