Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 05:25 PM   #3931
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dear S14reshill, mummytoad720, souppoopa, and green dildo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

Best regards,
Patriotic Americans
Old 12-11-2020, 05:30 PM   #3932
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Dear S14reshill, mummytoad720, souppoopa, and green dildo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

Best regards,
Patriotic Americans
Paul can't see this section right now. I mean, he was only pinked a week, but apparently the software decided I was being too lenient and I am not particularly interested in going to the CP to undo it.

And I write too!
Old 12-11-2020, 05:37 PM   #3933
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Old 12-11-2020, 05:44 PM   #3934
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
#leftcantmeme

And I write too!
Old 12-11-2020, 06:20 PM   #3935
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
fake news kraken maga deep state soros
Old 12-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #3936
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I was specifically promised my head would spin when the evidence was presented and the win was secured.
The clock is running out and nothing has changed. I am feeling as if I have been lied to.

Next up? Martial Law and suspension of habeas corpus?

And I write too!
Old 12-11-2020, 07:19 PM   #3937
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Can we unban S14 and present zombie/Supa the results of the SCOTUS??

I really want some vision into the pretzel logic on how they rationalize this one........

We still got Jan 20th. This ain't over, but damn. The continued headshots gotta initiate some sort of CTE with the trump zealots at this point.....
Old 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM   #3938
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
The continued headshots gotta initiate some sort of CTE with the trump zealots at this point.....
Gotta have a brain to get CTE
Old 12-11-2020, 07:58 PM   #3939
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Has anyone read section 3 of the 14th amendment recently? I sure hope House Republicans have.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:13 PM   #3940
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ahh yess where did we leave off...

Lawsuits getting tossed, trumpsters paying for his legal insanity battles. And Loeffler demonstrating how little Trump and friends actually care about ordinary Americans.

Counting down...
Old 12-11-2020, 10:08 PM   #3941
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The forum is back up and in 20 minutes the thread is circle-jerked twitter style and covered in leftard premature ejaculation

You 'follow the bouncing ball' tier morons keep envoking my username, but since when did I say SCOTUS had anything to do with this? lol
Old 12-11-2020, 11:43 PM   #3942
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You guys hear something? Like a whimpering dog?

Anyway.

Old 12-12-2020, 12:34 AM   #3943
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Got you already crying for backup. Go figure.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:56 AM   #3944
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I guess it was too much to ask when people pressed for proof of whatever misdeeds would lead to the reversal of the results.
All anyone got were insults and promises that "heads would spin."
SCOTUS invalidating enough votes for NOBODY to make it to 270 was the Hail Mary that one user who cannot currently see this thread was calling for, because fuck states' rights, right?
Monday arrives in two days.

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2020, 09:43 AM   #3945
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Monday arrives in two days.
You managed to read a calendar and count to 2!
Old 12-12-2020, 09:54 AM   #3946
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Still waiting on that smoking gun proof to overturn the results, junior.

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2020, 09:54 AM   #3947
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Still waiting on that smoking gun proof to overturn the results, junior.

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2020, 10:26 AM   #3948
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Old 12-12-2020, 10:48 AM   #3949
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
You managed to read a calendar and count to 2!
Holy shit, what a sick burn - your argument is now invalid, Phlip!
Old 12-12-2020, 10:48 AM   #3950
zombiewolf513
BANNED

^welp, its on par with your level of discourse in here so... on we go...

Quote:
...junior.
youre still watching fast and the furious daily huh

id like to see you refute anything that's already been posted without citing anyone that's already done the thinking for you. i'll wait.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:57 AM   #3951
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
^welp, its on par with your level of discourse in here so... on we go...

Who am I to deny others' their entertainment? I mean it's not like they're exactly struggling so my help is certainly not needed.
Old 12-12-2020, 11:05 AM   #3952
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

You're squirming...
You've been pressed to prove your claims repeatedly, but you won't. You can't. Instead you throw out insults and claim that you've presented proof that absolutely is not proof at all.
Enough people decided that "orange man bad" was enough of a political position to vote against him. If your position is disagreement with that 80+ million people, then fine. If your position is that there is no way this could be unless there was some next level fuckery afoot, then you had best be prepared to prove it. In courtrooms over the past month or so, there has been no proof presented.

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2020, 11:27 AM   #3953
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
You're squirming...
You've been pressed to prove your claims repeatedly, but you won't. You can't. Instead you throw out insults and claim that you've presented proof that absolutely is not proof at all.
Noones squirming. I'm just not doing what you're demanding I do, so your pantys are bunched up your sandy vagine. Prove me wrong then, Buster Brown.

Quote:
If your position is that there is no way this could be unless there was some next level fuckery afoot, then you had best be prepared to prove it. In courtrooms over the past month or so, there has been no proof presented.
again, what is there to prove in a zilvia loud noises thread? lol you really think this has weight anywhere but here

Quote:
In courtrooms over the past month or so, there has been no proof presented.
Courts have nothing to do with this. you only keep insisting on that bc youre king NPC around these parts.

still waiting for you to disprove anything I claimed to be evidence or proof.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:05 PM   #3954
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

To refute what you've posted would require you to post something of substance with credible sources. As ever, we're waiting on you.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:26 PM   #3955
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Nice copout. Id be upset if I saw Mr Potatohead in the mirror every day too.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:00 PM   #3956
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You put a lot of energy into not posting that evidence.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:45 PM   #3957
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 12-12-2020, 02:52 PM   #3958
zombiewolf513
BANNED

sorry, couldn't hear you through your cuck muzzle.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:35 PM   #3959
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Nice copout. Id be upset if I saw Mr Potatohead in the mirror every day too.
Ah, the ever-effective 'Ad Hominem'. By no means the go-to choice of the defeated interlocutor...
Old 12-12-2020, 05:31 PM   #3960
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
oh man

this thread is a source of mirth i missed for seven calendar days
Closed Thread