Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
revolutionz_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
revolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Energy Suspension tie rod end boot

So, I put in Tein tie rods last year. now I am replacing almost all my suspension shit, but keeping the tie rods as they are fine. of course I ripped the fucking boot for the tie rod end when i took them apart. My question is, are the tein tie rods the same size as the s14 tie rods? if so, then I can get the energy suspension boots. I do not want to order new goddamn tie rod ends just because i ripped the boot. Tried to call tein to see if they are replaceable, but of course no one ever answers.
revolutionz_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
They are same as s14 tie rod ends
Old 05-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #3
revolutionz_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
revolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sweet. now, has anyone ever tried to put new boots on their tein tie rods? It looks like you probably just pop the old ones off, and the new ones just push on...does that seem right?
revolutionz_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Correct.

Message length

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote