Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-26-2013, 12:58 AM   #61
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Anyone saying the car isn't worth it, doesn't have the cash to buy the wheels. Anyone saying it's overpriced hasn't ever built a shit in their own toilet on the same level.

GLWS. Every poser ass kid wants a car like yours, yet not one of them understands the time, patience, ability, skill, and cash...to replicate it.
What is sempek wheels.? Have we not learned that you don't ever get the amount of money and times worth of work back when selling your car.
Poser kids are just posers, op built this for his own liking, any potential buyer is going to end up changing stuff on this car for their liking.
GLWS
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2013, 10:48 AM   #62
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki_10 View Post
What is sempek wheels.? Have we not learned that you don't ever get the amount of money and times worth of work back when selling your car.
Poser kids are just posers, op built this for his own liking, any potential buyer is going to end up changing stuff on this car for their liking.
GLWS
Sempek are a new brand, but they are a forged 3 piece setup. American made at that, really nice stuff.

I'm also very aware that you never get back what you put into a car; in the same regard I know people will spend 10k more than his asking price to replicate it, only to (most often) come up broke or without a car nearly as good.

In the end, I hope he gets a fair price for the car, and wish that people would save their 'oh man that's too much' comments for something else, as they are the same people who don't even remotely understand the true cost of building a car like his, both on the monetary end and or time/labor end. I'll never get a third of the money/time/effort for my own car, but I'd list it for the same price, see what sticks ya know?

(I was also shit hammered drunk when I wrote the first post, little too much whiskey woops!)

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #63
VegasDrifterS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
VegasDrifterS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gorgeous Car. These Fools are Delerious. Someone will cash you out on this car. Every penny of 33k.

To the Simpleton Dreamer Jealous Haters on his thread, Keep droolin and being mad. The real reason for your anger is the realization that you imagine your car this way, but you lack the discipline in life to do what it takes to build a car like this. Finish School, Get a Career, Buy a house, Buy tools, mature A LOT, Build your own Car, Come back to this forum in 10 years after all that then worry about whos Car is worth what they want for it.

Everyone is a Mirror of self. What you dislike about others are simply a reflection of what you see in them that you dont like about yourself. So when you Hate, stop and think, damn, thats what i need to change.

Peace and Love To all my Grown S-Chassis Owners. Happy Holidays.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
VegasDrifterS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #64
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
That 'never get what you put in' is bullshit. I don't believe it for one second. It's unlikely, yes, but it only takes one keen eye to recognize worth/value.

Can you cunts stop reminding him? I'm sure that at $33k he isn't even getting what he put into it so there's no need to remind the guy.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #65
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Thanks guys, and yes, there is obviously quite a bit more then 33k in this car...lol.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #66
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
scott883 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Wow funny to see people flame a thread cause there income tax check bought them a hatch that they can't afford to build... This car is awesome and very well put together I see stock kouki sell for 12grand this motor setup and fab work is well over 12 grand, pls all the extra shot he's offering... So to the idiots over here on broken dreams ruining the prices of 240s by claiming every 240 is worth 1500 bucks you can all eat shit. Op will cash out and make someone who can admit they can't build a car this nice real fucking happy! Wish all the idiots would stop low balling our cars so we can actually make a quarter of the money we put into it back... This car has easily more then asking price in it! Glws op!
scott883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #67
DallasTXjdm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (41)
DallasTXjdm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Sick setup OP! GLWS!
DallasTXjdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #68
Og Bobby Johnson
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (1)
Og Bobby Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
legit bro glws
Og Bobby Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #69
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
New Year Bump.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 03-14-2014, 07:21 AM   #70
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Bump for you. Love it.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #71
vJilly
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
vJilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
LSJUAN NEEDS A NEW CASA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vJilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #72
chi_weezy
Leaky Injector

chi_weezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome car. OP obviously has more than $33k into the build. But that's how the modding game goes. You never get that back. My main question is...

How do you remove the oil filter without getting oil everywhere?? Lol

And honestly, one could have $100k into a car, that doesn't mean it will sell for $75k. The market will determine the value. IMHO, just the car without all the expensive wheels (Which the OP should sell separately) should go for $18-$22k just from looking at the pics and build sheet. Hard to say without seeing the actual car. So with that said, with the $7k in wheels in the asking price, OP isn't far off
chi_weezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #73
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
^a grocery bag works wonders lol

Car is definitely one of the iconic s14's on here. Very unique!

My only criticism is the brakes..why q45's when you can do a full evo/sti brembo swap for about 1200? Extremely functional and it would be a good selling point
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #74
K0uki_M0nster
Zilvia Junkie

K0uki_M0nster is an unknown quantity at this point
CLean Car man!! Makes me want a 240, GLWS
K0uki_M0nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #75
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Man this car is what got me back in the game. Such a great build. Hope you find a good home for it Knoop.
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:43 PM   #76
turbomrdeuce

turbomrdeuce is an unknown quantity at this point
if you do ever sell it please let me know what you end up getting for it im very curious
turbomrdeuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:32 PM   #77
k240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
k240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Really Nice car with Mod LS ,even I am not the fans of the color .

Bump for you !!!

Glws
k240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:39 AM   #78
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Asking price is worth it just for that license plate.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:30 AM   #79
Manuels_z
Banned from the Marketplace

Manuels_z is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump clean whip !
Manuels_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #80
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_weezy View Post
Awesome car. OP obviously has more than $33k into the build. But that's how the modding game goes. You never get that back. My main question is...

How do you remove the oil filter without getting oil everywhere?? Lol

Thanks man, since the filter is at the highest point in the engine bay, all of the oil drains out before I unscrew it. It has a few small drips, but that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
^a grocery bag works wonders lol

Car is definitely one of the iconic s14's on here. Very unique!

My only criticism is the brakes..why q45's when you can do a full evo/sti brembo swap for about 1200? Extremely functional and it would be a good selling point
The Q45 brakes are plenty powerful enough to stop the car. I'm not doing grip driving and therefore have never had brake fade or anything like that occur. Larger brakes and rotors = more unsprung weight so I just stuck with the Q brakes since they got the job done. I'd do a Wilwood set up if I did change the brakes.

Thanks for the bumps guys.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 03-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #81
namawon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
namawon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Do the bumpty bump for the nicest car on this whole damn website
Old 03-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #82
Oakville
Zilvia Junkie

Oakville is an unknown quantity at this point
Lsjuan lsjuan
Old 03-25-2014, 02:11 PM   #83
Zen_Machine

Zen_Machine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb27dets14 View Post
Oh it's spectacular but no schassis is worth. 30k.......that's the "I don't wanna sell it price"
have you seen what these cars can do with an ls swap?
Zen_Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:32 PM   #84
K3Drifting
Zilvia Member

K3Drifting is an unknown quantity at this point
damn this is sick
K3Drifting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #85
BLKWOLF

BLKWOLF is an unknown quantity at this point
curious in how much of this car 20K would get.

Is it possible to return it to any kind of a daily driver at this point, by installing the heat/ac. maybe some sound deadening for a sound system again? basically be able to take it to the course and enjoy the drive home?
BLKWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #86
Luis@LateNightAuto
Zilvia Member

Luis@LateNightAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
This car is worth every penny.

Hope you get as near to 33k as possible bud. You deserve it.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #87
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Autosports View Post
This car is worth every penny.

Hope you get as near to 33k as possible bud. You deserve it.
Its a Cool looking Machine. After looking over the build thread there were things that could have been upgraded and so on. Shit is rad for sure, but the type of people it attracts they just dont have even $15,000 laying around. Its basically a track car.

I'm almost $30,000 in parts Alone with My LSX s14 with an 800hp LS. Every nut and bolt is new. With that being said I wouldnt get $18,000 if i was lucky.

Imo $16,000 maybe someone could get a personal loan but a Part out is a must to get anything over that as i did on my last s chassis.

Wish OP best of luck,
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #88
hondabim

hondabim is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in the market for a s14 s15 Lsx/2jz caged. Full drift spec for 18-20k.
Any one has one?
hondabim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:52 PM   #89
JDMness

JDMness is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you ever get the e-brake installed knoop?
JDMness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #90
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

I appreciate the sentiments and comments. The price is what it is, someone will pay for the car or I'll keep it. If I get completely sick of it I'll be parted out before I sell it for any more of loss then its already priced at.

I should note that the BBS RS wheels are sold, so if purchased without any wheels its 24K. Not too hard to knock the price down lower by removing a few extra parts unnecessary to drive the car.

Instagram - SJKnoop