Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 06:19 PM   #241
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Midnight: I don't have a problems with your statements, but others will cry foul! The reason they will cry foul, is because of their perceived notion of birth rights. The Second Amendment must be ratified to reflect modern times. If people want the right to be armed they must serve. If they want the right to vote they must serve. You can serve this Country by becoming a Teacher, Fire, EMT, Nurse, Non Profit for 4 years, volunteering for 4 years with 500 or more service hours, and serving in the Armed Forces. So many people fill entitled, but know nothing of a shared sacrifice. If you served in any of these fills God Bless You!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2019, 06:36 AM   #242
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Woooooow. This is shocking to hear people say you should need to serve to own a firearm. That is not what the 2nd amendment says nor should it.

Quote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The right of the people. And SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

You are not going to law abiding disarm US citizens. The facts about gun deaths verse ownership do not support such extreme measurements.

And also... https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1ZLrz5...=1xcy5h743rteh
Old 09-04-2019, 07:21 AM   #243
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Woooooow. This is shocking to hear people say you should need to serve to own a firearm. That is not what the 2nd amendment says nor should it.

You are not going to law abiding disarm US citizens. The facts about gun deaths verse ownership do not support such extreme measurements.

I value the first amendment and all peoples right to live without catching a bullet at any given moment. I live in the most densely populated area for school shootings and I refuse to send my kids to school with a bullet proof backpack because of inaction.

When was the last time that you stopped a crime, stood up to the tyrannical government that has always been out to get you? Newsflash, if the government was out to get you they are going to get you because they will always have better and more guns than you anyway. If your concerned about an invasion or foreign adversaries we have a military for that.

You know the stats on the likelihood of killing someone you love with your own gun vs taking out the “baddies”. A good guy with gun didn’t save anyone at Parkland or any of the other mass shootings, even when they was a good guy with a gun in a Texas Church shooting he didn’t prevent the deaths he stopped the shooter from racking up more.

I didn’t advocate for disarming, that’s false. No mass causality weapons without military service or apply/register for hunting rifles with limited capacity clips and legislate not eradicate including allowable ammunition quantities per person.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:25 AM   #244
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Makes sense. Kids should not be using substances like weed, alcohol or cigs.
But can they take hormone blockers?
Old 09-04-2019, 09:27 AM   #245
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
You all know the scary assault rifles yall want to ban are used in around 2% of murders right?

Quote:
In 2017, handguns were involved in the majority (64%) of the 10,982 U.S. gun murders and non-negligent manslaughters for which data is available, according to the FBI. Rifles – the category that includes many guns that are sometimes referred to as “assault weapons”– were involved in 4%. Shotguns were involved in 2%. The remainder of gun homicides and non-negligent manslaughters (30%) involved firearms that were classified as “other guns or type not stated.”
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...hs-in-the-u-s/

INb4 "but future240 the article says the FBI stats don't capture all murders!!"

Correct however one can clearly see the trend. People using handguns kill more people than the other guns COMBINED.

Not to mention guns deaths are actually lower than they used to be
Quote:
The gun murder and gun suicide rates in the U.S. are both lower today than in the mid-1970s. There were 4.6 gun murders per 100,000 people in 2017, far below the 7.2 per 100,000 people recorded in 1974. And the rate of gun suicides – 6.9 per 100,000 people in 2017 – remained below the 7.7 per 100,000 measured in 1977.

Feel good legislation at its finest. Just like when Trump banned bump stocks.

See it sounds good on paper then the argument falls apart once we look at data.

Yall are arguing disarming the population over 4% of guns deaths which is around 440 people. Out of those 440 we know for a fact some of those rifles used were not obtained legally.

If we increased the number to 700 and divided it by 300 Million (note: less than the population of the US) we get 0.00000233333 %

That is also assuming the people who would have killed people with rifles don't switch to handguns or shot guns.

Like i said FEEL GOOD LEGISLATION.

ps The total gun death rate is around the same as the car crash rate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_...n_U.S._by_year
Old 09-04-2019, 09:30 AM   #246
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
But can they take hormone blockers?

Only if their parents are fucking idiots.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:33 AM   #247
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post

B. Australia - Gun by backs drastically reduced the rate of violent gun deaths in a first world democratic nation with a stable government.
That's a lie. Homicide rates remained flat. I kill you with a knife and not a rifle now.

It would be impossible to round up all the guns in the US and prevent more from being illegally made and imported.

Have we stopped illegal importation of heroine, fentinal or cocain? It's also stupid easy to make guns. You'd create an overnight black market of barns, trailers and storage units converted into gun shops.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:34 AM   #248
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Only if their parents are fucking idiots.
So can kids smoke weed if it's okay with their parents?
Old 09-04-2019, 11:05 AM   #249
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Quote:
That's a lie. Homicide rates remained flat. I kill you with a knife and not a rifle now.

It would be impossible to round up all the guns in the US and prevent more from being illegally made and imported.

Have we stopped illegal importation of heroine, fentinal or cocain? It's also stupid easy to make guns. You'd create an overnight black market of barns, trailers and storage units converted into gun shops.
Awesome attitude, do nothing its too hard... you sound pretty defeated, bow out now before we tax your brain any further. Black markets for guns already exist, how many knife attacks resulted in mass casualties?

Last edited by midnight zenki; 09-05-2019 at 05:16 PM..
Old 09-04-2019, 11:28 AM   #250
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Awesome attitude, do nothing its too hard... you sound pretty defeated, bow out now before we tax your brain any further. Black markets for guns already exist, how many knife attacks resulted in mass casualties?
Five Seconds on Google = lots.

Also Diesel and Fertilizer work best.

So you want to nix a constitutional right and threaten to plunge the country into a civil war over statistical outliers called "Mass Shootings". Great Idea.

More people are chocked to death then are killed by AR15s in the US each year. Sorry for the that doesn't sell ad revenue on CNN/MSBC.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:38 AM   #251
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Like i said FEEL GOOD LEGISLATION
Virtue Signaling.

That and the identity politics is what the modern day Left is all about.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:41 AM   #252
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:

Excellent points.

Banning things has neve worked. It simply creates a violent black market. Not to mention the amount of police force, money (ie your taxes) on what would be an utter failure. The war on guns would fail just like the war on drugs has.

Now i am not saying we do nothing.

More intense background checks. I am fine with gun registrations like we do car. Nationwide carry with a gun license. Firearms are registered to you like cars are. When a sell between individuals are made, you transfer registration.

When it comes to mental illness perhaps we could implement a system where doctors flag individuals that have mental illness. That flag shows up in a gun database and before a person can purchase a firearm they have to be cleared by a doctor.

I am not saying any of these will/wont work, just spitballing. I think if both sides can be serious about guns we can get some thing actually accomplished

Quote:
So can kids smoke weed if it's okay with their parents?
see prior response
Old 09-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #253
Future240
Future Moderator

SIDENOTE

My post with all the stats should say 4% not 2%. For reason Zilvia is tripping with editing posts.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:24 PM   #254
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 2nd Amendment

Quote:

I do not care about any document written in 1700s, that doesn't represent its population or has not been ratified! There is a segment of our population who lacks empathy and will not understand until a mass shootings directly affects them. A good guy with a gun idea, died in Parkland. In El Paso there were good guys in the parking lot, who fled the scene and did not help! If you want an assault weapon, serve this country! Do something: volunteer, mentor, start a non profit, Habitat for Humanity, or just listen to people who are suffering from these tragedies. I know someone will post that shootings involving assault weapons only make up a certain percentage of shootings, but the FBI stated this will become the new normal if we don't react and pass legislation!
Old 09-04-2019, 12:56 PM   #255
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I do not care about any document written in 1700s, that doesn't represent its population or has not been ratified! There is a segment of our population who lacks empathy and will not understand until a mass shootings directly affects them. A good guy with a gun idea, died in Parkland. In El Paso there were good guys in the parking lot, who fled the scene and did not help! If you want an assault weapon, serve this country! Do something: volunteer, mentor, start a non profit, Habitat for Humanity, or just listen to people who are suffering from these tragedies. I know someone will post that shootings involving assault weapons only make up a certain percentage of shootings, but the FBI stated this will become the new normal if we don't react and pass legislation!
If you don’t care, then go move to Canadia or Europe. Seems like a simple solution for you.

And Whoa whoa whoa...selective hearing. The OVERWHELMING amount of gun related murders are in low income cities across America, Milwaukee, Chicago, etc etc. These “mass shootings” are a small small fraction of gun deaths.

And yes there is a SMALL segment of people who lack empathy and commit a mass shooting. It just pails in comparison to the gun deaths every day around the country.

Now the mass shooting people, those are obvious mental health issues. You can not sure there and tell me someone capable of mowing down a bunch of people in public is a mentally stable person. They aren’t. Period. PERIOD. There’s so much defection when mental health is brought up versus new gun laws. It’s sad.

The shootings that happen every day are a social economic issue that needs to be addressed. The only problem is virtually EVERY SINGLE CITY that has a murder problem is they are ran and have been ran by Democrats for the last 50-100 years plus. And while gun deaths are going down, in these cities it’s still commonplace. Every single day I wake up and listen to the news report on multiple shootings and murders. Milwaukee has been ran by Democrats for 100+ years. Shit ain’t getting better.

There’s also a lack of empathy and regard for human life in these cities though. For instance in Milwaukee we also have an EXTREMELY serious problem of reckless driving causing death. Like really really fucking bad. Right along the story of the shootings every day is a story or multiple stories of people driving so crazy and fast (passing in curb lanes, excessive speeding, running red lights) that they crash and kill themselves or someone else. Literally every single day. This just started over the last 10 or so years.

No regard or empathy. It’s a social problem. Not a gun problem.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:41 AM   #256
Future240
Future Moderator

https://www.law.nyu.edu/sites/defaul...%20WEAPONS.pdf

Good read.

I implore those wanting to ban “assault” rifles to give it a read.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:22 PM   #257
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

That was a good read Future240 and your right just assault weapons is not the answer, throw handguns into the permitted category under my original thoughts in terms of re-legislating the 2nd amendment along with universal background checks, this should reduce the number of mentally unstable people from obtaining firearms while still accomplishing the opening statement of the amendment, "A well regulated militia".

To be clear, I am not calling for abolishing the 2nd amendment and never have in my posts, shift out of Fox News mode and please understand that. You know what would FEEL GOOD is not being among the 440 people killed in the stat you cited so callously equating those lives to acceptable casualties in comparison to traffic deaths.

Exitspeed: You didn't provide any response to the last time your gun stopped a crime or prevented an invasion

-The self defense argument is weak and surprise, misrepresented by the NRA https://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com...nsive-gun-use/ Only about 259 justifiable gun homicides (self defense) when we lose an estimated 40,000 people a year to car crashes https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-straight-year. Using Future240's previously stated logic I'll gladly trade the 259 lives because I compared that number to an unrelated statistic, sucks to be you.

-No ones talking about the role guns play in suicides (waiting for the but, but, they would use fertilizer bombs or knifes bullshit retort) https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
Old 09-05-2019, 03:54 PM   #258
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Exclamation Go to Canada

Quote:
If you don’t care, then go move to Canadia or Europe. Seems like a simple solution for you.

And Whoa whoa whoa...selective hearing. The OVERWHELMING amount of gun related murders are in low income cities across America, Milwaukee, Chicago, etc etc. These “mass shootings” are a small small fraction of gun deaths.

And yes there is a SMALL segment of people who lack empathy and commit a mass shooting. It just pails in comparison to the gun deaths every day around the country.

Now the mass shooting people, those are obvious mental health issues. You can not sure there and tell me someone capable of mowing down a bunch of people in public is a mentally stable person. They aren’t. Period. PERIOD. There’s so much defection when mental health is brought up versus new gun laws. It’s sad.

The shootings that happen every day are a social economic issue that needs to be

addressed. The only problem is virtually EVERY SINGLE CITY that has a murder problem is they are ran and have been ran by Democrats for the last 50-100 years plus. And while gun deaths are going down, in these cities it’s still commonplace. Every single day I wake up and listen to the news report on multiple shootings and murders. Milwaukee has been ran by Democrats for 100+ years. Shit ain’t getting better.

There’s also a lack of empathy and regard for human life in these cities though. For instance in Milwaukee we also have an EXTREMELY serious problem of reckless driving causing death. Like really really fucking bad. Right along the story of the shootings every day is a story or multiple stories of people driving so crazy and fast (passing in curb lanes, excessive speeding, running red lights) that they crash and kill themselves or someone else. Literally every single day. This just started over the last 10 or so years.

No regard or empathy. It’s a social problem. Not a gun problem.

Sorry bro, to busy fighting for Freedom and Democracycy! Plus when those documents we're written I was considered 3/5 a person! Have you served? Don't tell anybody to go to any country! I know mass shooting do not make up the bulk of shootings in the USA. If the trend continued it could! That's what the FBI released! Crime is higher in urban areas due to systemic racism and a thing called red lining forcing minorities to live in one area without jobs or infrastructure. Don't call someone out if u don't know the facts, that's why I linked FBI crime statistics and NIBS.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:05 PM   #259
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Everybody is crying mental health is the issue, I say bullshit! There are thousands of men and women who serve this country who suffer from PTSD and they are not committing mass shootings. Some of these individuals are committing suicide! Don't use mental illness to justify or rationalize the actions of demons. Hate groups are responsible for the majority of the mass shooting that sparked this debate.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #260
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
To be clear, I am not calling for abolishing the 2nd amendment and never have in my posts, shift out of Fox News mode and please understand that. You know what would FEEL GOOD is not being among the 440 people killed in the stat you cited so callously equating those lives to acceptable casualties in comparison to traffic deaths.
If someone wants to commit mass murder, they don't need guns. So the argument that infringing on my rights and placing me in danger will prevent mass murder is idiotic.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:06 PM   #261
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
If someone wants to commit mass murder, they don't need guns. So the argument that infringing on my rights and placing me in danger will prevent mass murder is idiotic.
That’s just it though, your not in danger. If you want to be safe, stop driving. The gun just makes you FEEL GOOD.

Do you even read bro?

The quantity of non-gun mass causality attacks you posted are statistically insignificant. Guns are significant in comparison per year. You can’t legislate prediction of the future but you can address the commonality in the equation.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:00 PM   #262
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
That’s just it though, your not in danger. If you want to be safe, stop driving. The gun just makes you FEEL GOOD.

Do you even read bro?
Question is, do you?

Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives

A. Guns save more lives than they take; prevent more injuries than they inflict

* Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year — or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]

* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.[3]

* As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.[4]

* Even anti-gun Clinton researchers concede that guns are used 1.5 million times annually for self-defense. According to the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense every year. The National Institute of Justice published this figure in 1997 as part of “Guns in America” — a study which was authored by noted anti-gun criminologists Philip Cook and Jens Ludwig.[5]

* Armed citizens kill more crooks than do the police. Citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as police do every year (1,527 to 606).[6] And readers of Newsweek learned that “only 2 percent of civilian shootings involved an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal. The ‘error rate’ for the police, however, was 11 percent, more than five times as high.”[7]

* Handguns are the weapon of choice for self-defense. Citizens use handguns to protect themselves over 1.9 million times a year. [8] Many of these self-defense handguns could be labeled as “Saturday Night Specials.”

B. Concealed carry laws help reduce crime

* Nationwide: one-half million self-defense uses. Every year, as many as one-half million citizens defend themselves with a firearm away from home. [9] * Concealed carry laws are dropping crime rates across the country. A comprehensive national study determined in 1996 that violent crime fell after states made it legal to carry concealed firearms. The results of the study showed:

* States which passed concealed carry laws reduced their murder rate by 8.5%, rapes by 5%, aggravated assaults by 7% and robbery by 3%; [10] and * If those states not having concealed carry laws had adopted such laws in 1992, then approximately 1,570 murders, 4,177 rapes, 60,000 aggravated assaults and over 11,000 robberies would have been avoided yearly.[11]

* Vermont: one of the safest five states in the country. In Vermont, citizens can carry a firearm without getting permission… without paying a fee… or without going through any kind of government-imposed waiting period. And yet for ten years in a row, Vermont has remained one of the top-five, safest states in the union — having three times received the “Safest State Award.”[12]

* Florida: concealed carry helps slash the murder rates in the state. In the fifteen years following the passage of Florida’s concealed carry law in 1987, over 800,000 permits to carry firearms were issued to people in the state. [13] FBI reports show that the homicide rate in Florida, which in 1987 was much higher than the national average, fell 52% during that 15-year period — thus putting the Florida rate below the national average. [14]

* Do firearms carry laws result in chaos? No. Consider the case of Florida. A citizen in the Sunshine State is far more likely to be attacked by an alligator than to be assaulted by a concealed carry holder.

1. During the first fifteen years that the Florida law was in effect, alligator attacks outpaced the number of crimes committed by carry holders by a 229 to 155 margin.

2. And even the 155 “crimes” committed by concealed carry permit holders are somewhat misleading as most of these infractions resulted from Floridians who accidentally carried their firearms into restricted areas, such as an airport. [15]

C. Criminals avoid armed citizens

* Kennesaw, GA. In 1982, this suburb of Atlanta passed a law requiring heads of households to keep at least one firearm in the house. The residential burglary rate subsequently dropped 89% in Kennesaw, compared to the modest 10.4% drop in Georgia as a whole. [16]

* Ten years later (1991), the residential burglary rate in Kennesaw was still 72% lower than it had been in 1981, before the law was passed. [17]

* Nationwide. Statistical comparisons with other countries show that burglars in the United States are far less apt to enter an occupied home than their foreign counterparts who live in countries where fewer civilians own firearms. Consider the following rates showing how often a homeowner is present when a burglar strikes:

* Homeowner occupancy rate in the gun control countries of Great Britain, Canada and Netherlands: 45% (average of the three countries); and, * Homeowner occupancy rate in the United States: 12.7%. [18] Rapes averted when women carry or use firearms for protection

* Orlando, FL. In 1966-67, the media highly publicized a safety course which taught Orlando women how to use guns. The result: Orlando’s rape rate dropped 88% in 1967, whereas the rape rate remained constant in the rest of Florida and the nation. [19]

* Nationwide. In 1979, the Carter Justice Department found that of more than 32,000 attempted rapes, 32% were actually committed. But when a woman was armed with a gun or knife, only 3% of the attempted rapes were actually successful. [20] Justice Department study:

* 3/5 of felons polled agreed that “a criminal is not going to mess around with a victim he knows is armed with a gun.” [21]

* 74% of felons polled agreed that “one reason burglars avoid houses when people are at home is that they fear being shot during the crime.”[22] * 57% of felons polled agreed that “criminals are more worried about meeting an armed victim than they are about running into the police.” [23]

Quote:
The quantity of non-gun mass causality attacks you posted are statistically insignificant. Guns are significant in comparison per year. You can’t legislate prediction of the future but you can address the commonality in the equation.
The quantity of mass gun attacks you posted is statistically insignificant.

Maybe if you want to make a dent in crime, ban Black People. I mean they are 13% of the population but are responsible for pretty much half of all Murder and crime... Then we toss in poverty, literacy, obesity, life expectancy, infant mortality... And boom, the US beats out all those Scandanavia countries you leftist nut hug.

*hard eye roll*

And for "just makes you feel good"

I'm not talking about my personnel safety just from criminals but also the aggragate state.

It can and will happen again. The worse thing to happen from WW2 has been turning the Nazis into some sort of abhorrent super villian and Holocaust as the worst human disaster ever. It covers up the mass murders before, during and since the war, committed all over the world.

300 million civilian owned guns and open communication makes that a bit harder. Which is why China created the great Fire Wall so they can just murder, intern, re-educate and harvest organs to their delight.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:49 PM   #263
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^I need a citation page for this post! This why the FBI started NIBS, PRO Gun groups have inflated the numbers for years to spread fear and prop up gun sales.

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/13/60214...n-self-defense

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41488081

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/f...nse-gun-use-2/

Last edited by lewisfk; 09-05-2019 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: Facts
Old 09-05-2019, 07:49 PM   #264
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Question is, do you?

Fact Sheet: Guns Save Live

The quantity of mass gun attacks you posted is statistically insignificant.

Maybe if you want to make a dent in crime, ban Black People.I mean they are 13% of the population but are responsible for pretty much half of all Murder and crime... Then we toss in poverty, literacy, obesity, life expectancy, infant mortality... And boom, the US beats out all those Scandanavia countries you leftist nut hug.

*hard eye roll*

And for "just makes you feel good"

I'm not talking about my personnel safety just from criminals but also the aggragate state.

It can and will happen again. The worse thing to happen from WW2 has been turning the Nazis into some sort of abhorrent super villian and Holocaust as the worst human disaster ever. It covers up the mass murders before, during and since the war, committed all over the world.

300 million civilian owned guns and open communication makes that a bit harder. Which is why China created the great Fire Wall so they can just murder, intern, re-educate and harvest organs to their delight.
Your right and people like you in this country are most likely to perpetrate it.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:10 PM   #265
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

WTF Corbic?

Maybe if you want to make a dent in crime, ban Black People. I mean they are 13% of the population but are responsible for pretty much half of all Murder and crime... Then we toss in poverty, literacy, obesity, life expectancy, infant mortality... And boom, the US beats out all those Scandanavia countries you leftist nut hug.

Hold the fuck up! U might want to read through the thread! I posted actual crime stats for 2018. A smaller group of individuals will always have higher percentage, but by body count White People get the Gold Medal!
Old 09-05-2019, 08:16 PM   #266
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
That's the thing though. We do have certain forms of socialism, lets call them traits.

Bernie and company seem to want to transform the country into a primary socialist one. They called billionaires immoral. To the right, a lot of moderates and even some of those on the left that seems idiotic.

The ceo of star bucks made a great point on this. He took a mom and pop coffee store to an international brand and is a billionaire because of it. It is literally the American dream yet some of the loudest voices on the left say he is immoral because of it.

Another thing is the identity politics. The dems seem to be turning into the party of keyboard sjw's.

This for instance
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...lation-1452388

A bill which would allow trans females to compete in womens sports. I believe this to be unfair to bio women as SHOCKER these trans women are shattering records.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ords/23720231/

I would think most people would find issue with this. Yet EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT voted yes on this bill.

I found myself pushed to the right by standing still as the dems in some areas of went so far left.
That is 100% the truth that ive come across. Alot of people have said the exact same thing to me.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:19 PM   #267
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Again with ignoring facts, and just beleve your own opinions...
Old 09-05-2019, 08:27 PM   #268
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ I'm not ignoring facts, I'm actually speaking facts. Bring your facts to the party, just don't quote somebody with no logical rebuttal or facts!

https://ucr.fbi.gov/nibrs/2017

Once again I have to drop facts! Unless there is a better source for Crime Stats than the FBI please post their information in this thread. White people made up more than half off all crime committed in the US while African Americans made 27 percent and the rest were Hispanics and Asian or other!
Old 09-05-2019, 08:27 PM   #269
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Your right and people like you in this country are most likely to perpetrate it.
Can't make up this shit.

Old 09-05-2019, 08:43 PM   #270
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ity-ammunition

I literly have nothing to say....the stupidity
Closed Thread