Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 06:45 AM   #1
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Nissan Skyline R-34 GTR stocks

Hey guys whats up im selling my R34 stocks.
They are 18 *9 all the way around with a 30mm offset 6 spoke gunmetal wheels.
they look real nice, also come with 245-40-18 all the way around. im taking offers. so pm me with an offer or post it here please do not email me. i need to sell them fast
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2004, 08:44 AM   #2
niceassfd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
niceassfd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much is $600 good?
Old 04-02-2004, 09:17 AM   #3
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
looking to get more than that
Old 04-02-2004, 09:33 AM   #4
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia
If I were to want these right now, i'd offer around $1500-$1800, just so you guys no what they're worth.
-ben
Old 04-02-2004, 12:16 PM   #5
RoscoYoungno13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RoscoYoungno13
what were they on prior to you selling them?
Old 04-02-2004, 12:23 PM   #6
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

um... a skyline.. nah i had them on my s14 for like 6 months
Old 04-02-2004, 01:24 PM   #7
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

just so you guys know im looking to get 1500 shipped, but make an offer if i like it youll have rims
Old 04-02-2004, 03:02 PM   #8
keske

keske is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsracer
just so you guys know im looking to get 1500 shipped, but make an offer if i like it youll have rims
hey, i sent you a pm. i'm willing to pay what you're asking but i had a few questions. thanks
Old 04-02-2004, 05:10 PM   #9
nismo180s
Leaky Injector

nismo180s is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nismo180s Send a message via Yahoo to nismo180s
Ttiwop!!!!!!!!

貧しい少年の漂流のチーム - Po' Boy Drift Team
Old 04-03-2004, 01:00 PM   #10
ewok
Leaky Injector

ewok is an unknown quantity at this point
can i get some more pictuers your wheels
Old 04-03-2004, 04:05 PM   #11
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

****rim Info****

the rims are in pretty good shape with just a few scratches from shipping and from having to constantly change tires. here are the photos, the tire info is below

The front are NANKANG 225-40-zr18 100 percent left (brand new just got them this morning), the rear BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE-0940 runflat 245-40-zr18 with 75 percent left. i included pictures of all tires.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:41 AM   #12
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

any takers?? cmon guys these are some nice wheels with new tires
Old 04-05-2004, 02:14 PM   #13
ICKY
Account Closed

ICKY is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ICKY
If my brother wasnt in japan id be intrested. But, GL with the wheels, hope you sell em.
Old 04-05-2004, 04:35 PM   #14
Sandmann00

Sandmann00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Willing to sell the rims without the tires? Email me at [email protected] I'll pay for shipping if anything.. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM   #15
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

ill sell them without the tires but the price will be the same i have no use for the tires, the only benfit i see is youll save on shipping so in that case without the tires 1350.00 shipped
Old 04-05-2004, 11:36 PM   #16
Grant
Premium Member

Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
hehe might be interested... if i can sell my r33's
Old 04-06-2004, 08:00 AM   #17
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

i pmed you
Old 04-06-2004, 11:11 AM   #18
mike13
Zilvia Addict

mike13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mike13
i made you offers out the ass last time you said you were selling these wheels, and for some reason you never took me up on it. I'd throw down the cash right now, but i already found a set of LM-GT4's.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:48 AM   #19
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

i really didnt want to sell them then, but now im getting some volks so i really have no use for them, i was gonna keep them as track wheels but i said screw it money better spent elsewhere
Old 04-07-2004, 02:37 PM   #20
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

cmon on guys take these nice wheels off of my hands
Old 04-08-2004, 10:30 PM   #21
Grant
Premium Member

Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsracer
cmon on guys take these nice wheels off of my hands

hehe I'm tryin!!!
Old 04-09-2004, 02:34 AM   #22
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
hehe I'm tryin!!!
You swear you have a problem selling your R33's... ehm... didn't I tell you foo!!!

Oh and GSRACER... you should really get back to KESKE if you haven't already... he has $$$ to throw at these... but you've probably answered his questions already hahaha
Old 04-09-2004, 12:23 PM   #23
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEATrice
You swear you have a problem selling your R33's... ehm... didn't I tell you foo!!!

Oh and GSRACER... you should really get back to KESKE if you haven't already... he has $$$ to throw at these... but you've probably answered his questions already hahaha
i did but he never got back to me, anyway Grant says hes gonna get them so we will be waiting for him.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:44 PM   #24
Grant
Premium Member

yep.. jay (revat619) said he wants the wheels. otherwise I'd sell em to Ieatrice.. i got many inquiries already.. but I wanna give Jay the time I promised because he's a good friend of mine.. then.. I run thru the list of people who still want em (iEATrice you'd be next!!!)..

btw Jerry, do you still have the centercaps to the r34 wheels?
Old 04-10-2004, 10:08 PM   #25
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

yes of course, they are in the pictures i posted, i just dont keep them on, i like the look, plus i dont want people to steal them, i dont live near the best area.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:43 PM   #26
curbsurfer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
curbsurfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
are these still for sale? ill give you your asking price.

please email me at [email protected]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:39 AM   #27
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to b-s14
wait, i'll beat that offer :-D
but what is your asking price...?
with tires?
Old 04-12-2004, 06:12 AM   #28
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

ok guys grant crashed his car so he probably wont be getting the wheels, theyre up for grabs let me know
Old 04-19-2004, 09:14 AM   #29
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

still for sale guys taking offers
Old 04-19-2004, 10:38 PM   #30
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
I pm'd you, I want these wheels. Please get back to me and we'll settle on a price. You have paypal right?
KEEP CHARLIE MERCER BANNED HES A GOOD FOR NOTHING RACIST
Closed Thread