Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
at 70 you should lose your license

FUCKING OLD PEOPLE. when they're not driving the wrong way down a parking lot, or getting double wide handicap spaces installed at the grocery store because they can't park straight, or murdering people by driving through farmer's markets, they're rearending me. i FUCKING HATE old people, they should not be allowed to drive. scenario.

on a two lane road. an emergency vehicle comes cruising in the opposite direction, siren blaring, lights on. everybody pulls over and lets him pass. while i'm still stopped, waiting for the person in front of me to go, this old fuck behind me just hits the gas from a dead stop and plows into me like i wasn't there.
so i pull over and get out of my car and ask for insurance information. old fuck's wife is all "you should have moved the light's green, turpey turrr!!" all raving and old and shit. so i ask for insurance info again. douchebag hands me an expired insurance card. i'm now late for work, the damage is barely noticeable, and i'd been meaning to repaint the back bumper anyway. so i write down the info off the expired card, and the old man swears he's up to date. the old bitch starts asking for my info. i tell her i'll give it to their insurance agency, or the police if they don't have insurance, and get on my way.
yes i should have called the cops right there to get an accident report. but again, the damage is brutally minor, and i'm obviously not at fault. i might still get the shaft though. and even a police report wouldn't change that.

FUCKING OLD FAGGOT FUCKS. DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.