Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-29-2016, 12:53 AM   #1021
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
my latest purchase
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2016, 02:09 AM   #1022
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
My new toy arrived...

Black Rain Ordinance 300 blackout 10.5" Barrel. Upgraded 3.5 lbs trigger, slim rail

Added ambi 60* safety, Ambi charging handle, angled grip, vortex sparc II red dot with 3x magnifier.
Old 06-03-2016, 07:04 AM   #1023
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
boosted23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
uploadfromtaptalk1464959011410.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1464959019751.jpg

Just got done building this kit. A 1968 all numbers matching russian tula akm.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
boosted23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:29 AM   #1024
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted23 View Post
Attachment 93371
Attachment 93372

Just got done building this kit. A 1968 all numbers matching russian tula akm.

Holy shit that is boss AF . Excellent work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:24 PM   #1025
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Holy shit that is boss AF . Excellent work

Thank you sir. I'm gonna put another 100 rounds through it or so to make sure it's all good to go then I'm gonna have it refinished. Try to match the original russian paint.

Old 06-10-2016, 11:03 AM   #1026
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known

This thread needs more old gun love

Yugo mauser
Steyr m95
Standard ishvesk mosin

Old 06-11-2016, 06:43 PM   #1027
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Quote:

This thread needs more old gun love

Yugo mauser
Steyr m95
Standard ishvesk mosin

That steyr... nice rifle man. I want to find one of them

Old 06-11-2016, 07:07 PM   #1028
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
That steyr... nice rifle man. I want to find one of them

Thanks man
It is my all time favorite, it was my first gun, bought it back when i was 15 for $80 at Big 5 haha. Shot my first deer with it too
Finding 8x56r is a little of a pain, but not really that bad with the internet.
They seem to run like $200 now, if i ever see the full rifle version, i will definately spring on it, as supposedly they are quite rare.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:05 PM   #1029
red_240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
red_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I don't have the biggest collection but these are my first guns. I plan on building an 80% one of these days.

1953 Tokarev

1936 Russian mosin nagant

G43 TTI mag extension

WASR10

red_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #1030
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Here's me running a few stages at a 3 gun match a few weekends ago. I'm kinda slow, but this is only my 2nd competition shooting match ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf4VP8SCfrE
Old 07-01-2016, 10:07 PM   #1031
MJenkins1101
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
MJenkins1101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Here's me running a few stages at a 3 gun match a few weekends ago. I'm kinda slow, but this is only my 2nd competition shooting match ever.

Video
That looks like fun. I've been inviting to several three gun matches, but I had no idea what it was all about. I may have to check it out one of these days.
MJenkins1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:12 AM   #1032
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Got me this Maverick 88 12 ga. pump shot gun. First shotgun I ever owned. barrel length is a little too long for my liking, and the stock is a little too long for my 5'10 t rex arms, but it shoots great! For being a 12 gauge, the recoil is smooth and barely noticeable.

One thing that was a bit of a annoyance was that it only held 2 rounds. Did a little research online and removed the wooden dowel pin. Now I can hold 5 rounds.

Future mods will be to replace barrel with a shorter one and change the stock to something that suits me better.

Eventually I would like to get a semi-auto 12ga.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:48 AM   #1033
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've got a few boomsticks. Ruger 10/22 and 9 round .22 revolver not shown.
uploadfromtaptalk1470066426104.jpguploadfromtaptalk1470066435403.jpg
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 11:05 PM   #1034
boosted23
Leaky Injector

bren 805 with acr stock

yugo m72b1 i built

romy g ak i built

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2017, 11:06 PM   #1035
boosted23
Leaky Injector

M72b1

Old 03-25-2017, 06:47 AM   #1036
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Zilvia Gun Thread

Quote:
M72b1

How hard is it to build these? I have this zastava npap (that i hate)that im thinking of selling so i can buy ak74 parts this summer and build me a 74.
Ive been researching all the tools and shit, ive built an AR from parts before. Ive read the 922R rules and shit

When you buy this kits, what do you do with the auto sear? Do you throw it out? Isnt it illegal to posses ? Do you need a special license to buy kits?

Nice guns by the way
Old 03-25-2017, 08:13 AM   #1037
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
How hard is it to build these? I have this zastava npap (that i hate)that im thinking of selling so i can buy ak74 parts this summer and build me a 74.
Ive been researching all the tools and shit, ive built an AR from parts before. Ive read the 922R rules and shit

When you buy this kits, what do you do with the auto sear? Do you throw it out? Isnt it illegal to posses ? Do you need a special license to buy kits?

Nice guns by the way
You can have kits. They get swnt to your home. The lower receiver is torched up so its atf compliant. you need a third pin hole in a certain place to install the auto sear. i dont have the template nor the balls too do it. lol. you get sent the FA trigger but you dont use the parts tjat make it full auto.

building these are a bitch. its all about numbers. you have to measure everything, line everything up, and drill damn near perfect position holes for rivets. You have to demill (remove) parts from the cut up portions and drill out rivets. tools are about 1k plus for everything so if youre not building quite a few then its not worth it. My buddy builds so i go to his house to build.

The feel of one you built vs one you buy.... way better. you get ak's you couldnt before on the market. i love em. there are ffl builders out there tjat you can order ak's like these built. they arent cheap but are worth it IMO. Two rivers, jbl armory, kilo guns. etc. you can look at atlantic firearms, copper customs too see the pricing of built kits already done.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:37 AM   #1038
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Zilvia Gun Thread

Quote:
You can have kits. They get swnt to your home. The lower receiver is torched up so its atf compliant. you need a third pin hole in a certain place to install the auto sear. i dont have the template nor the balls too do it. lol. you get sent the FA trigger but you dont use the parts tjat make it full auto.

building these are a bitch. its all about numbers. you have to measure everything, line everything up, and drill damn near perfect position holes for rivets. You have to demill (remove) parts from the cut up portions and drill out rivets. tools are about 1k plus for everything so if youre not building quite a few then its not worth it. My buddy builds so i go to his house to build.

The feel of one you built vs one you buy.... way better. you get ak's you couldnt before on the market. i love em. there are ffl builders out there tjat you can order ak's like these built. they arent cheap but are worth it IMO. Two rivers, jbl armory, kilo guns. etc. you can look at atlantic firearms, copper customs too see the pricing of built kits already done.

Cool, i saw how expensive all the tooling was for building them, and since i dont know anybody who would also want one, its probably not worth it.
Might consider ordering one from those custom places if my interest is still high this summer.
Thanks man

Old 03-25-2017, 05:11 PM   #1039
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:50 AM   #1040
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Come watch how good I am!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC1b5CEeAwA
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 04:02 PM   #1041
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler

Someone sent me this picture while I was across the state visiting family. I had to physically walk out to my car and give him a video recorded demo of the order of operations for a pistol.

He couldn't release the slide, and couldn't figure out why it would stay locked back.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:07 PM   #1042
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm leaving California and moving to texas in a few months! Cant wait to get my guns back that I left in Virginia.
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:33 AM   #1043
boosted23
Leaky Injector

I bought my first glock..... i never thought i would buy one. built my romanian md65 underfolder and my east german mpi-km

Old 06-02-2017, 02:26 PM   #1044
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Never liked Glocks, but damn that slide is gorgeous.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:42 AM   #1045
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Zilvia Gun Thread

Holy shit u snagged one of them east german kits? Thats kick ass. I"ve been watchin all the kits, and those werent for sale for long haha. They showed up on arms america, and i got all excited and clicked on em and it said out of stock. Sad day.

You should build one of them romy 74 kits they've been selling

That shit is so cool . i like the checkered stocks of the east german ones

Old 06-03-2017, 12:28 PM   #1046
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Forgot to post in here when I picked up my Sig P226.

I'll post a pick of the collection soon.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:27 PM   #1047
Jefro240
Leaky Injector

Jefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enough
Looking through this thread is depressing considering I live in nazi Canada where if it looks mean or has a short barrel, its prohibited. But I can legally drive around 24/7 with a Tavor in my trunk
Old 06-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #1048
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Now you know how I feel when I see you damn Canadians with your cars we can't have till they're 25 years old and shitty.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #1049
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Never liked Glocks, but damn that slide is gorgeous.
thanks man!! that was EXACTLY what got me. lol. i said i would never own one.....lol

Old 06-03-2017, 09:25 PM   #1050
boosted23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Holy shit u snagged one of them east german kits? Thats kick ass. I"ve been watchin all the kits, and those werent for sale for long haha. They showed up on arms america, and i got all excited and clicked on em and it said out of stock. Sad day.

You should build one of them romy 74 kits they've been selling

That shit is so cool . i like the checkered stocks of the east german ones

yessir, they posted up and i snagged. i knew that the east germans werent gonna be back in stock. these really are rare kits.