Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
Con-city_s13

Trader Rating: (0)
Con-city_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Raw Brokerage

When I first started visiting their site, I was impressed. However, upon ordering some products from them my opinion greatly changed. I ordered a chase bays power steering kit for an S13/RB20det and the reservoir they sent me was incorrect. I emailed them with my issue along with more than ten pictures showing my fitment issues. Through multiple paragraphs and pictures of explaining my issue, the person I was dealing with could not figure out my issue. When I finally started getting through to the guy, he just quit responding to my emails.

Next, I came across an issue with my clutch on the RB20. The pressure plate I received did not fit and I dreaded trying to talk to them. The only way I could get any kind of response was to call them during their office hours, which is difficult for me being a full time student and working. When I finally convinced them that the pressure plate did not fit, they refused to refund my money or swap it for the right part.

Also, there are some parts they label as general RB parts that will not fit "every RB". One specifically is what they advertise as an RB pilot BEARING. I can not speak for RB25s, but RB20s have pilot BUSHINGS, which is identical to a KA's pilot bushing.

Overall, I am extremely dissatisfied with their customer service. I will not be buying parts through them in the future, which is a shame because of their large variety of parts for RB engines. I do not have faith that they will send me the right part.
Con-city_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links