Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 02:33 AM   #31
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project3328 View Post
Work equips gold center

18x10 -6 fronts clear big brakes, z brakes, brembos whatever

18x11 -17 rears gangster ass lip

god damn! put jay-z to shame!

very nice wheels
Old 12-11-2009, 05:57 AM   #32
darkzschneider
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
darkzschneider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkzschneider Send a message via MSN to darkzschneider Send a message via Yahoo to darkzschneider
I PMed u still no response.?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #33
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
damn man i really want some 6inch lip equips to finally finish my set!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #34
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sorry i havent been able to reply to anyone these last couple of days ive been really busy.

First off the people that have been offering me 1200-1500 I had to refrain from embarrasing the crap out of u guys.

Also I have given out a ton of quotes lately to people who dont even bother to respond back.

My price is firm and if i do ship it will be without tires same price. If your local ur lucky u get free tires.

The price reflects what i want for the wheels. Tires are just a bonus Shipping in the us is approx $175
Old 12-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #35
Zilvia Junkie

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Quote:
sorry i havent been able to reply to anyone these last couple of days ive been really busy.

First off the people that have been offering me 1200-1500 I had to refrain from embarrasing the crap out of u guys.

Also I have given out a ton of quotes lately to people who dont even bother to respond back.

My price is firm and if i do ship it will be without tires same price. If your local ur lucky u get free tires.

The price reflects what i want for the wheels. Tires are just a bonus Shipping in the us is approx $175
so whats good with those pix???? i got that 1500 slowly melting away in my paypal. probably gonna have to borrow more money now.

lmk whats good before i spend too much!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 01:49 AM   #36
rereme

Trader Rating: (0)
rereme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
consider them sold, please give me a call 636 633 9900, i will pick them up as soon as you call me thanks, i have cash in hand
Old 12-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #37
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
i will get that measurement for u as soon as i can
hey so whats good with those pix man??? dont care about quality, can be any crappy cell phone pic, just as long as you can see where the tape measure starts and finishes straight on/not angled.

just sold my 5spd sc back to the guy i got it from so i have all the cash in my paypal ready for you!!!!

lmk whats good, thanks for your time!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #38
rereme

bump i got dibs before you, i have cash in hand local pickup
Old 12-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #39
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereme View Post
bump i got dibs before you, i have cash in hand local pickup
really??? how does that work??? that would suck since i have been asking about this since the last page about a week or 2 ago and sold opne of my crip cars just to get the rest of the money for these!!!!!

if he does sell them to you and doesnt post pix, then it probably only has 5inch lips and not 6.2 like the op claims.

i have that pair of 10.5 -22 and they are low disc but, still only have 5inches. not even 5.25. i know there are some out there, but i just cant see how these could be 6.2 without pix.

all i care about is finding some 6in + lip equips so if this is indeed true, i will send payment asap.

please hurry because there is a sick deal on some other wheels i may be picking up for 1500 by/before the end of this week.

Last edited by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj; 12-14-2009 at 03:34 PM..
Old 12-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #40
rereme

whatever...talked to a friend of his and he is holding them for someone that says they are going to pay $2000 for them...fuck it he can do whatever..kind of dumb to not reply to people on here esp the ones with cash money...
Old 12-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #41
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereme View Post
whatever...talked to a friend of his and he is holding them for someone that says they are going to pay $2000 for them...fuck it he can do whatever..kind of dumb to not reply to people on here esp the ones with cash money...
seriously??? dang that sux for the both of us i guess. dang and i just sold my sc to get these!!!!

i would probably tried to beat whoevers offer if he just posted some pix of these fatty lips.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #42
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
quit the drama boys.. Im not holding the wheels for anyone. I told my boy Justin that i didnt feel like selling them for under 2k. Anyways the rears are 6.2 my friend took really bad pics wheels are at the shop so im going to try to have him take better pics to where the measurements are clear.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #43
rereme

my bad, i got a msg from another member on here telling me to back off that the rims are spoken for... no disrespect meant to you. if you wanna sell them to me awesome i can pick them up asap i have cash in hand
Old 12-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #44
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

price is back to normal due to the fact i no longer need to sell these for rent and debts. 2200 firm 949 874 0152 first call gets em
Old 12-15-2009, 10:53 PM   #45
rereme

haha what a dick move...good luck with the sale....lol
Old 12-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #46
Ktown_drifter
Zilvia Member

Ktown_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
wow bump for some sick wheels If these were chrome Id be all over them and sell my current equips

613driftwerks.ca
Old 12-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #47
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktown_drifter View Post
wow bump for some sick wheels If these were chrome Id be all over them and sell my current equips
just strip them down and polish them out, thats what i did to those black ones that were up here a few years ago. looks almost like chrome.

so to the op..... whats good with those pix of the lips sizes??? shitty cell phone quality is fine as long as you can read the measurements and its not angled.

still looking for a 6inch pair to finish off my set!!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #48
rereme

rims are sold, thanks for making right on the sale, i appreciate it
Old 12-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #49
Ktown_drifter
Zilvia Member

^^^ this guy seams like a dick.. Just saying

613driftwerks.ca
Old 12-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #50
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
^^^ this guy seams like a dick.. Just saying
who me??? im sorry if you feel that i come off that way.

i just really want a full set of equips and anything less than 6inches would just look funny next to 7 inch lips.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #51
Ktown_drifter
Zilvia Member

no not you jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj your info was awesome.. never really thaught to polish them out. rememe just comes off as a dick with the way he posts.

613driftwerks.ca
Old 12-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #52
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Rims are not sold yet.... they are PENDING sale..
Old 12-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #53
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
no not you jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj your info was awesome.. never really thaught to polish them out. rememe just comes off as a dick with the way he posts.
ahh ok!! sorry bout the mix up.

Quote:
Rims are not sold yet.... they are PENDING sale..
well if they dont sell, would you mind posting those crappy cell phone pix you said you have??? i just know the last time i bought rims by going off what the guy said(memory fab) they had half inch less lip all the way around. i was a little let down when i got them. ended up not even running them and selling them a couple months later.

sorry to sound nagging but the pix would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #54
Ktown_drifter
Zilvia Member

yea.. see whats with the guy posting >>> "Rememe:rims are sold, thanks for making right on the sale, i appreciate it "

More pics plz..

613driftwerks.ca
Old 12-20-2009, 03:29 PM   #55
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

even if u did want them u know shipping wud be aqbout 300. I have a pic of the front wheel that u can see but the rear the picture is imposible working on getting another pic. front lip is almost 6 trust me the rear is over 6. I really dont have a lot of time to be running around taking pictures of stuff. I hate to sound like an ass but if your serious and u are offering me my asking then i can get serious. 1500 is a ridiculous offer

Old 12-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #56
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Old 12-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #57
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
even if u did want them u know shipping wud be aqbout 300. I have a pic of the front wheel that u can see but the rear the picture is imposible working on getting another pic. front lip is almost 6 trust me the rear is over 6. I really dont have a lot of time to be running around taking pictures of stuff. I hate to sound like an ass but if your serious and u are offering me my asking then i can get serious. 1500 is a ridiculous offer
yes i have a pretty good idea on how much shipping will cost on these bad boys considering the weight and size of them. also im not in a rush to get them so usps snail mail would be fine by me. should only cost 150-200 unless you wanted more for your time and packing materials.

i dont know who offered you 1500 but that guy should be shot.

i personally was aiming for the 1800 you originally posted but, if you are set on the 2gs price tag and can provide those pix of 6 i would gladly take them off your hands. i just bought another set of wheels so my money is a little low right now but, i assure i am not a flaker when it comes to deals like this. i will find a way to get the money together if they are indeed 6.2 or at least a little over 6.

btw the angle you took of the front wheel, looks barely over 5. 5.5 if youre lucky. good enough for fronts, but that just tells me how you judge lip size.

patiently waiting on pix.

thanks for your time
Old 12-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #58
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

I told u i didnt take the pic dude.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #59
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I told u i didnt take the pic dude.
sorry for all the hassles but i just spent the rest of my sc money on another set of wheels and my gfs christmas present. i wont be able to buy these for a while.

Last edited by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj; 12-21-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Old 12-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #60
david200095367
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (42)
david200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to david200095367
wow op does not seem motivated at all.
Closed Thread