Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
280zforce
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 280zforce Send a message via Yahoo to 280zforce
2002 Audi A4 (B6) Avant - Matte White, 5-speed, Built 2L Stroker, GT3071r, etc...

PENDING SALE AS OF 11-20-2012 - Just waiting for check to clear... I will consider back up offers if deal falls through.

The car is currently having the vinyl wrap removed due to a manufacturer defect in the rolls that were used and is going to be rewrapped within a couple weeks or so. IF the car is purchased or a non-refundable deposit left in the meantime, the car can be wrapped in the color of YOUR choice! If I have no buyers/interest by then, it’ll be wrapped in a dark matte gray.

This car is the definition of rare when it comes to the combination of model style (avant), color (white) & transmission (5-speed) and is a pleasing eye catcher.

The car is fully paid for and currently registered in CA, clean and clear title.

I bought this car a little over 10 months ago from Audizine member & former Audi master technician - Charlie (Audi Skate Snow) and immediately dumped a lot of time & money into it & drove it everywhere (PLUS I have a lot of extra parts), BUT then I started my 2nd business and bought a company truck that I use daily and am very busy as priorities changed in a hurry.

The previous owner Charlie & I both are extremely meticulous people and we like to build our cars that way too and it should show.

Now I just don't have time for the car anymore and it literally just sits and collects dust unfortunately and I'd rather someone enjoy it and further tune it to its capabilities.

I have not been able to find the time to enjoy my car these days and it is time to move on. I just wanted to post this here for a feeler and if someone makes a decent offer then I’ll take it. I will not sell this car to someone who doesn't have a good understanding about a big turbo setup and tuning!

This is a GREAT car & well taken care of! Business changes in my life and I'd like to sell, BUT I'm in no rush, so don't low-ball me… I’m not hurting for money and will happily keep the car if needed.

I track every tank of gas and I consistently get 20-22mpg (city/highway combined) on the current tune. I’m sure that can get better with tuning the fuel trims if you’re worried about mpg lol.

The body is EXCELLENT condition, especially considering the mileage it has on it. The paint under the vinyl wrap is in pretty darn good shape and still shines very well! I have pics and the previous owner and the shop that did the wrap can vouch for it. This car has been taken care of really well over the years.

My Audi has a clean title and this car is the real deal and is modified throughout with no expense spared as you can see in the list... the car has NOT been dyno'd or tracked, but on the current low boost setting (once boost spike is tuned out) should net you around 400+ awhp/400 tq with room for lots more after cranking up the boost!

PRICE:
$16,000 obo - with A LOT of extra parts included

LINK TO PICS:
CLICK HERE FOR PICS - 2002 Audi A4 Avant

TRADES:
I will entertain partial trades; just let me know what you have... it HAS to be reliable for daily driving duties if needed.

***CONTACT ME BY:***
-Call/Text: (9 five 1) Five 3 Two - 7 Two 0 Seven
-AIM/Yahoo Messenger: s30zforce
-Email: s30zforce (at) yahoo . com

Here is the info, list of mods & extra parts for the car. (I am sure I forgot some things).

2002 Audi A4 Avant – Unicorn White (original color under vinyl) - USP - Manual
Exterior Color: Vinyl Wrapped Matte White, Satin Black & Matte Clear (it's originally white paint underneath)
Interior Color: Tan Leather
Engine: 2.0L Stroker Turbo 4-cylinder
Transmission: 5-speed Manual
VIN #: WAUVC68E22A181337
Mileage:
-170,3xxx miles (on chassis) – don’t let this scare you, read above & below thoroughly, the car is practically new in the important aspects
-12,xxx miles on the fully built bottom end and other mods
-20,xxx miles on the suspension & wheels

ENGINE:
BOTTOM END - (12,xxx miles on it)
-2 Liter Stroker
-JE 8.5:1 83mm Pistons
-I.E Rods w/ ARP Rod Bolts
-AEG Crank
-Calico Coated Rod Bearings
-Calico Coated Main Bearings
-Garrett GT3071r Turbo w/ V-band for Test pipe (turbo capable of 30+ psi)
-PSI T3 Exhaust Manifold
-Tial 38mm Wastegate
-Forge Motorsport 004 BOV
-R.A.I V-band Test Pipe w/ Wastegate Recirculation
-Custom Turbo Inlet
-PSI Oil/Coolant Lines
-ARP Turbo Bolts (not installed but will come with it)
-Decorsa (thermal) 3” Exhaust w/ Adjustable Tips (brand new downpipe)
-ER Comp FMIC
-RS4 70mm Throttle Body
-Throttle Body Adapter Plate w/ Methanol Port
-ARP Head Studs
-MAESTRO 7 Engine Tuning Management (will come with maestro cable for you to tune as much as you want) – currently tuned for a respectable 18-20 psi, but there’s room for MUCH more power right from the get go!
-Bosch EV14 750cc Injectors (recently cleaned and flowed at RC injectors (have printout)
-3-inch TT225 MAF
-Eurocode XXX Fuel Pump
-RED 2 Liter Coil packs w/ I.E Coil pack Adapters
-034 Ignition Coil Harness
-Carbon Fiber Vented Coilpack Cover (not installed)
-DTH Carbon Fiber Driver Side Engine Bay Cover
-I.E. SAI Block Off Plate
-Catch Can
-034 PCV Silicone Hoses
-SAI, EVAP Vacuum Line Delete (no CEL with tuning on the car)
-Clutch Masters 240mm FX400 clutch/flywheel/pressure plate
-Neuspeed Snub Mount
-PODI Gauge Mount
-VEI Digital Boost & AFR gauge
-Innovate Wide Band
-Laptop included with Maestro software installed! - who includes that? That's right, this GUY. Charlie did it for me and was an awesome guy to do so and I'll gladly pass it along to YOU.

TUNE:
-Currently tuned for a respectable low boost of 18-20 psi, but there’s room for MUCH more power right from the get go (turbo is capable of 30+ psi and the bottom end is built for it)! There's a boost spike in the current tune when you mash the gas, I don't have the time nor knowledge of Maestro to fix it. I do have and will include a laptop with Maestro software installed on it, so if you or anyone you know or pay to know can tune it, then great! OR you can install the manual boost controller I have for it, set the boost and call it a day.

It idles perfectly smooth and accelerates on nice AFRs throughout the rpms.

BRAKES/SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
FRONT BRAKES: (20,xxx miles on it)
-Stop-Tech 4-piston Calipers/355mm Slotted Rotors (currently but changing out… SOLD)
SUSPENSION: (20,xxx miles on it)
-Tein SS Fully Adjustable Coilovers
-Adjustable Front Control Arms
WHEELS: (20,xxx miles on it)
-19x8.5 (+35 offset) VMR 701 Gunmetal Wheels
-All fenders were recently rolled & pulled to allow for wider wheels than the current ones

EXTERIOR:
-Car is wrapped is Matte White, Satin Black & Matte Clear Vinyl (possibly changing color soon)
-Carbon Fiber Bozer Hood (wrapped in matte white & matte clear vinyl)
-AeroCatch Locking Hood Pins (not installed)
-USP Front Lower Valance
-Carbon Fiber S4 Door Blades (wrapped in matte clear vinyl)
-BEEsix Mod (B7 S-Line Rear Diffuser)
-Clear Corner Headlights
-OEM Xenon (HID) Headlights
-Illuminar Window Tint all around
-Tinted Tail Lights (reverse cut out)
-Tinted Side Markers
-Sliding Sunroof
-Caractere Grill (Painted Satin Black) (not installed yet, but pic shown)
-Front Audi Grill Emblem Background (Painted Matte White) (not installed yet, but pic shown)
-Front Audi Grill Emblem (Satin Black)
-Rear Audi Hatch Emblem (Satin Black)
-Thule Roof Rack with Locks/Keys
-Thule 555 Fairing (RARE) wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl with new install hardware

INTERIOR:
-Tan Leather Seats
-OEM Heated Front & Rear Seats
-Power Lumbar
-Power Everything
-Sliding Sun Roof
-In-Dash 6-Disc CD Changer

-PLENTY of other extra OEM parts included you can sell or keep for future use or give away

Things that were replaced when the motor was built, nothing was overlooked…
-New Oil Pump
-New Front Crank Seal
-New Rear Main Seal
-New Timing Belt
-New Timing Belt Tensioners
-New Water Pump
-New Cam Seals
-New MAF Sensor
-New Knock Sensors
-New Cam Position Sensor
-New Thermostat
-New Coolant Temp Sensors
-New Valve Cover Gasket
-New Cam Chain Tensioner
-New Cam Chain Tensioner Gasket
-New Manifold Gasket
-New Intake Manifold Gasket
-New Manifold to Turbo Gasket
-New Fuel Filter
-New Radiator
-New AC Condenser
-New 02 Sensors

EXTRA PARTS FOR SALE SEPARATELY, otherwise we can bargain the price and I'll include them with the car:
-Black Depo D1S Ecodes (rare)(brand new) - $500
-Hallman Evolution RX Manual Boost Controller (brand new) - $150
-Black Leather Rear Seats (was going to convert to all black interior) - $400
-Clean & Complete AEB Head - SOLD
-Big Port SEM Intake Manifold & Billet Fuel Rail - SOLD
-OEM 75mm Throttle Body - SOLD

THE BAD:
-Needs a manual boost controller installed (I have a brand new one included with purchase of car - or someone who knows Maestro to set the boost correctly in the file) as the boost spikes sometimes on full throttle. The AFRs are great for the set boost of around 18-20 psi though. As mentioned I have a manual boost controller that can be installed to correct this issue as I just don’t know how to correct the boost setting on Maestro as I’m not familiar with the program… just haven’t had time to address this, as mentioned the car has sat for pretty much the last month because I have my own company truck I use for mostly everything now except for a few hour drives here & there to run errands.
-No windshield washer nozzles on the hood yet, they’re still hooked up, just need to be drilled out onto the carbon fiber hood… not a huge deal
-Air bag light goes on some occasions but goes back off right away, it never stays on long enough for me to pull the code so I’m lead to believe it’s the common connector issue reading too many volts which is a simple fix.
-The horns are not hooked up, but I do have them
-The a/c blows well but could use a recharge – I never use it, so I didn’t mess with it as I’m more of a window down kind of person.

***CONTACT ME BY:***
-Call/Text: (9 five 1) Five 3 Two - 7 Two 0 Seven
-AIM/Yahoo Messenger: s30zforce
-Email: s30zforce (at) yahoo . com

Make me an offer or I am open to trades so let me know what you have.

CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE:

Last edited by 280zforce; 11-20-2012 at 07:41 PM..
280zforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
mr.booie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
mr.booie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
That's a really nice build. Free bump for another b6 owner! This one is by far, the best value for the amount of car your getting, b6 I've seen so far.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #3
280zforce
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 280zforce Send a message via Yahoo to 280zforce
PENDING SALE AS OF 11-20-2012 - Just waiting for check to clear... I will consider back up offers if deal falls through.