Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #2671
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Kevin Tran loves the cock.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 02:29 AM   #2672
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
red s13 hatch. slammed. teardrop rims. asian guy driving. on market street SF.

white s13 hatch with a boxy looking back. i think it was because of the trunk spoiler. never seen that spoiler before... on bluxome

grey s14...not sure what street. hideous ricer bodykit. it was following the muni train that i was in...
Old 09-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #2673
Galen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Galen is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Galen
Green s13 coupe along sonoma ave in santa rosa today. Had some sort od low profile exhaust and looked lowered.
Galen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #2674
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
I was heading to BK and I saw that coupe too, Galen.

That guy has come into my work a few times and chilled, haha!
J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #2675
Rob&fc3s

Rob&fc3s is an unknown quantity at this point
880 s. black s13 hatch silvia front kited.. today (sunday) 10:22am two guys and they were cutting everybody off jumpin lanes lol and they got of on A street..... looked nice slamed....
Rob&fc3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #2676
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
black s13 hatch with r32 front kouiki taillights and wing primered black
seen in berkely
redline racer510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #2677
S14_Kevin

S14_Kevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Kinda late but, spotted a purple S14.5 on El Camino and Wolfe commin back from In n' Out, last last thursday. I was driving my white S14. had some kit on it, stock exhaust, and SE rims I think. Looked pretty clean, around 3pm.

Yesterday saw a "multi-colored" hatch with a Silvia conversion.. with a fugly rice wing and body kit, in East San Jose near Grand Century Mall on Story. around 5pm.
S14_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #2678
kaking
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (7)
kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
eastside San Jose on Morril Ave
Black S13 coupe with white kit, chome wheels, dmax tails,
kaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:21 AM   #2679
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
tonight around 10pm saw the following at In and Out on Capitol and Tully:
-lowered red S14 with exhaust and 350z wheels
-lowered black or blue turbo S14, you did a little pull leaving the plaza
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #2680
kaking

kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
white hatch with black hood on 6th by SJstate around 6pm

burgandy hatch wiith black bumpers and chinese writing on drivers dooor
Old 09-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #2681
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0uki View Post
tonight around 10pm saw the following at In and Out on Capitol and Tully:
-lowered red S14 with exhaust and 350z wheels
-lowered black or blue turbo S14, you did a little pull leaving the plaza
heh think itwas me in the black s14

built ka-t
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #2682
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Black, Kouki S14 with aero dropped on bronze Rota P45Rs with a carbon-fiber hood by SFSU at 6:00pm
Old 09-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #2683
czarli
Leaky Injector

czarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura about
Celac white S13 coupe front converted Wed around 8pm making a left from Middlefield on to Woodside in Redwood
czarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #2684
robtech
Zilvia Member

robtech is an unknown quantity at this point
saw kait several days ago, on sunrise...smashin the roomates cj5
Old 09-10-2009, 02:45 AM   #2685
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by robtech View Post
saw kait several days ago, on sunrise...smashin the roomates cj5
Because that has everything to do with a s/z chassis.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #2686
Galen
Zilvia Member

Galen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Galen
A black S14 in the borders parking lot alson santa rosa ave. Lowered, stock wheels and some sorta DTM looking exhaust. Dark tint on all windows.
Galen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:56 AM   #2687
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
spotted a white s14.5 on bluxome and 5th with stock everything earlier today

then down the street on bluxome and 4th i spotted a white s13 with some black 7 spoke. i dont like 7 spoke wheels...

then around 9ish i spotted a black s13 lowered with kouki tails on the embarcadero by the station

i have a pic of each one of them but i dont think i can post pics in the spotted thread..? (i was walking around the city doing my photography project)

edit: i just remembered i spotted a blue S12 w/ big wing a few minutes after the black s13 but i didnt snap a pic of it.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #2688
robtech
Zilvia Member

robtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Because that has everything to do with a s/z chassis.
sorry...she was in her white s13 vert with pink rising sun headlight sticker...i was in my roomates cj5

that better?
Old 09-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #2689
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
It's painted... No stickers here! We're all about the rattle can if you're asking me to help paint a rising sun on something! Three hoods and a headlight cover, among random other bits... Done deal!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #2690
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by robtech View Post
sorry...she was in her white s13 vert with pink rising sun headlight sticker...i was in my roomates cj5

that better?
Being as how we aren't psychic, nor do I know wtf Kait is nor what she drive, the answer to your question is yes. It's a lot better.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #2691
kaking

San Jose/ in a garage on a street off of Peidmont near Milpitas(dont think you'd like everyone knowing your address).... Super clean white kitted coupe. The front bumper was on the trunk and hood was up at 10:30AM. Looked like it was on some bronze or gold wheels
Old 09-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #2692
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
saw a pink fastback going up hwy 17 towards Santa Cruz today at around 11am-12pm
Old 09-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #2693
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

I just saw a black, low and clean Zenki S14 on orange SE's on 19th Ave in SF, very cool looking!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:17 AM   #2694
240=180
Zilvia Member

240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about
spotted a sick white s13 vert on 880. It was dumped on some baller wheels with mad camber.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #2695
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I spotted a champagne fastback with kouki tails and some g35 18" wheels on willow pass rd in concord around 3:40 today.
I threw up the deuce and he said whats up.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #2696
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
spotted a girl driving a dropped super clean white pignose hatch on like bronze rota circuit 8's i wanna say with a big "10" sticker on the passenger door(didnt see drivers side) this was some time last week around 745am on 101 north
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #2697
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

I saw a low, black, Zenki S14 with an OEM lip, OEM fogs and base-model 350Z wheels on 19th avenue in SF a few hours ago.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #2698
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Saw some chick driving a white coupe with those shitty eastbear (style?) headlights and some bland n1 exhaust with soot marks all over the rear bumper off of winchester today around 1pm.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #2699
h3rb
Zilvia Member

h3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'NZenki View Post
spotted a girl driving a dropped super clean white pignose hatch on like bronze rota circuit 8's i wanna say with a big "10" sticker on the passenger door(didnt see drivers side) this was some time last week around 745am on 101 north
brandeeezzle

Last edited by h3rb; 09-21-2009 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: wrong spelling
h3rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #2700
kaking

jus saw a burgandy coupe with a brick colored orange silvia frontend crossing meridian/hamilton @ 4:45