Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-07-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up NASA @ WSIR (Big Willow) Aug 11/12...Who's going?

Working at a diligent and tireless pace to get our race car up and running for this next NASA event at WSIR/Big Willow. Just wanted to know who's registered and or planning to go to this event. I heard through the grapevine that Redline TV will be on site and filming fellow racers and HPDEr's. Should be another great event.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Damnit Damnit Damnit . . .

If you recall, i blew my turbo at NASA's last Big Willow event.

Just got home from vacation to find a Fedex Slip, my new turbo is finaly here! If i can get her all back together (and registered for that event in time) ill definately be there! Cuting it close
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:07 AM   #3
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
I would love to sign up for this event but im still out of town till the end of august.... I miss my car!
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #4
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Well....we weren't abe to put together the motor and install it in the car. I think my brother Ian is going to instruct tho'.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:52 PM   #5
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Well, i didnt get my bugs worked out in time to be confident running this weekend. Certainly not in time to register on-line, and im not about to just show up and hope i get in HPDE3 (plus the extra $50 is not that attractive).

So I too am gonna have to pass. Just sucks that next NASA isnt till OCT

Jon -
Sorry to hear ya guys are not running either. Its always something isnt it.
See ya next time or at another event soon. Let me know if you guys come across something.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #6
ZodiacSR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ZodiacSR is making a name for him/her selfZodiacSR is making a name for him/her selfZodiacSR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damnnnn it.....!!!

I won't be able to make it this weekend either! Going to Vegas this weekend.
I'll be driving in the next couple of NASA events at Buttonwillow for sure!!

Chris, glad to hear about the new turbo! Stop putting new parts every track event! I probably won't even recognize the S14 the next time I see it, LOL!

Sam, hope your having fun out there! Let me know when you get back.

MomentumGT, good luck out there! Tell Von I said whats up!

Hope to see you all of you guys at the next track event!

Jon
ZodiacSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #7
Iceman00
Zilvia Member

Iceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymore
How much do these track days usually run? Cali has all the goods...