Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:45 PM   #361
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
white stock looking s14 kouki on 101S at around 10pm
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #362
Naim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
White Kouki S14, with a CF hood, spray painted black SE wheels, and red calipers. In concord.
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #363
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
A burgandy pignosed s13 was behind me on 880N going towards oakland yesterday. He zoomed up on the right to me and i tried to throw him the deuce but he just cut me off and went on the car pool lane, guess he thought i wanted to race him or something WTF!? When i was exiting high street i saw a red s13 coupe also. Also i saw a black primered s13 in a parking lot trying to park, was near that restaurant Cha Cha Cha, i was in a blue mazda 6.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #364
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Saw a few 240sx's on my way to Best Buy in union city.

1 White hatchback looked bone stock, you were filling up your gas at the gas station across the street from In and out.

1 White hatchback with some asian girls driving it Had a little drift doll on the tow hook...You girls were pretty hawt

1 White coupe, with a blueish bumper? Had an exhaust,on 880 going towards Oakland, we were both cutting traffic..I think you got off on Hesperian..You didn't see me...lol..Ninja

I was driving my champagne coupe.
Did the passenger side door have damage?
Old 01-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #365
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
red s13 hatch with exhaust at wheel works on tully rd
Old 01-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #366
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
white s14 turning left from mandela onto west grand around 6:30ish or so?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #367
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This kinda late post also not sure if Vegas count as Nor-Cal or So-Cal???
On 1/04/08 saw a Dark Blue Hatch park at self-parking area in Wayne Hotel around 6pm, when i left the car still park there that is about 11pm.
It has silvia front end, kouki tail, forgot the rims... but looks super clean.
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:23 AM   #368
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
vegas counts as vegas....
it's not even IN california
Old 01-13-2008, 02:28 AM   #369
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Fo sho me n my friend gonna meet at ur place Anthony. Need us to bring anything to eat or drink??
Old 01-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #370
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
Fo sho me n my friend gonna meet at ur place Anthony. Need us to bring anything to eat or drink??
Wrong thread dude, You meant to post in the "SF Meet" thread

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #371
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Said whats up to a red sileighty going south on lawrence exp today. clean ride.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM   #372
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0uki View Post
red s13 hatch with exhaust at wheel works on tully rd
that was me!

I saw a white S14 Zenki with a black hood on Monterey today, not sure if it was painted black or carbon fiber since it was on the opposite side of traffic.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:51 PM   #373
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

My bad didn't mean to post on this thread.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #374
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Clean Blue S13 Vert near the Quickly's by De Anza College

And S14s everywhere
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #375
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Black S14 zenki coming down capitol and quimby
Old 01-16-2008, 12:10 AM   #376
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
saw TiNMAN...at least i think it was...a few days ago on serramonte blvd right by the entrance to serramonte mall...i was at the light on the offramp right there
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:44 AM   #377
igot2fortiesOE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
igot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to beholdigot2fortiesOE is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
tinman sold his car!
Old 01-16-2008, 02:59 AM   #378
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
looks like lilvietboi4u hasnt painted it yet. but word, i was waiting for someone to spot that shitzzz!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #379
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
a s13 coupe w. tiger stripes on capitol and berryessa.

couldn' give thumbs cuz i was on the fone. i did nod tho

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #380
deesz
Leaky Injector

deesz is making a name for him/her selfdeesz is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
really what do you drive

I just got a black stock 91 240sx se
I also drive a silver mercedes c class

I used to have a black 300zx tt one of the only few around town...
deesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #381
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
black s14 in uc..with single exhaust and a chick riding shot. we were in the white fastback.............pickin up that GDP foo

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:59 PM   #382
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

saw a maroon coupe with black rear bumper and fart can going down fremont blvd around 4ish

then a flat black miata with tein and option stickers on coronado around 5. i don't expect he's on here but maybe someone knows him?
Old 01-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #383
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
Saw a gold s14 in castro valley today. Parked in a driveway of a senior center on lake chabot road around 3:30. It had an unpainted black bodykit, but was stock looking other than that. Grandpa drift? Naw.
TheBigDirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:44 PM   #384
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
har har that was me=]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
white s13 (i think fastback) with the lights up, parked backwards at barns & noble or starbucks on mowry. i'm in starbucks right now using chaat cafe's internet, cuz starbucks is gay and has t-mobile, which you have to pay for.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #385
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
saw a primer (i think) 240 hatch pignose with 17"? wheels in lodi and on 99S. I was in the maroon s13 coupe
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #386
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

stock looking gold s14 zenki, drove past my car near seven tress

Last edited by k0uki; 01-18-2008 at 03:06 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #387
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^ you were probably seeing ghosts of your car pre-paint

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:40 AM   #388
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
saw a white s13 coupe in from of TAP union city. doing ricer fly bys and what not. nice car. =]

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:26 PM   #389
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
OK friday around 11:15am, I saw a purplish kouki S14 following me in a red dodge pickup going west on W. San Carlos, then you turned left on Sunol

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #390
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

saw scott's car today at gokart racer.

sigh.

I AM LEGIT.