Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:32 AM   #1
hattenDriftR1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
hattenDriftR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Support needed! I'm counting on my fellow s-chassis enthusiasts.

Good morning fellas!

Tomorrow I will be running the San Francisco Half Marathon, and I am honored to say that I will be running as a St. Jude Hero. A while back I decided to commit to fundraising for the organization, I figured that every step I take on a run should have a greater cause besides benefitting my own personal health and fitness. I often run half marathons, but when I found out that I could run on behalf of children and families of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital I jumped at the opportunity. I am excited to hit the pavement tomorrow morning and attempt to get my best time for a half marathon, however I need your support! I am close to reaching my fundraising commitment, but I need just a bit more to surpass it. When I woke up this morning and began stretching, it occurred to me that my fellow enthusiasts could perhaps be the ones to help me reach my commitment.

If you like to make a donation, any amounts helps, please visit my fundraising page ---> CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital covers most of its operating costs through public contribution, so you know that your donation does actually make a difference.

Gets some tissue before watching this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2wQQh5tbSPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
Sponsored Links