Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:30 AM   #1
1TP
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
1TP is making a name for him/her self1TP is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
SR Dyno shop in Charlotte area????

Looking for the best tuner around the charlotte area that tunes sr20det with Microtech. (Waaaay too many honda shops around here. ) thanks in advance.
1TP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
call B.R.E. motorsports and speak with Luke or Tex, they have a guy there (I think his name is Will, but not 100% sure) that I've heard great things them!

http://www.bremotorsports.com/

704 732 9235 is the shop number, hope that helps. Tell them Matt Poplin referred you.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
Sean1978
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Sean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sean1978
Intense Motorspots is in charlotte, it's about .5 miles from my place of employment. I think somebody from Zilvia works there.

I'm not sure what other dyno shops are around here.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:13 AM   #4
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
forgot to mention that B.R.E. has a AWD dyno
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote