Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 04-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #91
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoshi112 View Post
what needs to be modified to make this HMIC kit work with A/C in my s14?
Realistically, you should get the normal front mount kit if you want to run the AC, or else you are going to have to cut into your headlights, and thats not a good idea.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #92
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_rob is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ETA on getting them in?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #93
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
For those looking for a top mount turbo setup, here's some pics. I know its a different motor, but it gives you an idea.

slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #94
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_rob is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_rob View Post
ETA on getting them in?
ETA on getting them in
Old 04-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #95
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
since everyone was asking, i just ordered one. once i toss it all on i will post up pic of how it works with a RB25 and a greedy intake.

may be a bit though before i change over.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #96
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Realistically, you should get the normal front mount kit if you want to run the AC, or else you are going to have to cut into your headlights, and thats not a good idea.
awww i didnt want to hear that
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #97
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_rob View Post
ETA on getting them in?
they have already arrived in the USA and hopefully clears customs by the end of the week
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways2004 View Post
For those looking for a top mount turbo setup, here's some pics. I know its a different motor, but it gives you an idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu View Post
since everyone was asking, i just ordered one. once i toss it all on i will post up pic of how it works with a RB25 and a greedy intake.

may be a bit though before i change over.
thanks for sharing the info with the community guys!

*****UPDATE*****

We have a Greddy Intake Manifold cold pipe solution finalized and it has been added to the shopping cart as an HMIC kit option.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #98
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Did these ship out yet?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #99
l2edken
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
l2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
from what i asked today on the phone, they should be in customs by now.... call in a week he said
l2edken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #100
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Not clear of customs as of today. We will send tracking by email when they leave.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:38 AM   #101
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
So this does not clear the pop up headlight motors? I read that on the psm forum, in the HMIC thread, but haven't seen any mention of it in this thread. I think that should be mentioned in the original post.

If so that really sucks, I'm going to have to find a way to still be able to put my headlights up and down. Also looks like I wont get this in time to get it on for zdayz, so I'll be driving driving down on a charge pipe only setup.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:18 PM   #102
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
got my tracking number today......sooo stoked!!!
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #103
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Damn nice i was getting worried i hope i get mine as well asap, last piece of the puzzle to have my car ready for event in 2 weeks.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #104
HemiCharger
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sent you a pm. I have a/c but need a custom made cold pipe if you can do my man. I bought one of your 6 cobra downpipes.
HemiCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:16 AM   #105
AngeloAJC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
AngeloAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i hope i get my tracking number soon i ordered mine last week
AngeloAJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #106
frizzle

frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeloAJC View Post
i hope i get my tracking number soon i ordered mine last week
+1 I ordered mine 2 weeks ago.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #107
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
So this does not clear the pop up headlight motors? I read that on the psm forum, in the HMIC thread, but haven't seen any mention of it in this thread. I think that should be mentioned in the original post.

If so that really sucks, I'm going to have to find a way to still be able to put my headlights up and down. Also looks like I wont get this in time to get it on for zdayz, so I'll be driving driving down on a charge pipe only setup.
The install shots at the top of the first post show the motors are removed. Most people just weld brackets to keep them in the up position, but if you wanted them to be motorized by aftermarket means I would go with linear actuators.

We should finish shipping all pending orders today.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 05-03-2010 at 02:39 PM..
Old 05-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #108
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Holy shit, sold out already - new orders from now on arrive in July.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #109
frizzle

Did you ship mine out yet?
Old 05-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #110
frizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
Did you ship mine out yet?
Nevermind just got my tracking number. Thanks!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #111
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
i didn't get my tracking number yet, can you please reply to pm i sent yesterday, Thanks.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #112
AngeloAJC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
AngeloAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just got refunded my money because they didnt have enough in stock
AngeloAJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:17 AM   #113
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Justin, yours is out for delivery tomorrow, UPS tracking IM'd
Old 05-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #114
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

^Awsome thanks very much sir got me sweatin and stuff.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #115
Beams Levin
Leaky Injector

Beams Levin is an unknown quantity at this point
I called about my tracking number for my order on wed. still havent received it.
Beams Levin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #116
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Your real name or your paypal email address would allow me to look this up.

Even if I had a city or state I could probably look it up, but south of the river exceeds my sherlock holmes prowess.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #117
Beams Levin
Leaky Injector

Beams Levin is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry about that pm sent
Beams Levin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #118
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

tracking IM'd, I thought I heard dave Dave give it to you on the phone...
UPS Status: In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery Date:05/11/2010
Old 05-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #119
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Got mine today. the tab was a little bent, but not like in the pics i saw. looks like the packing did good. thing looks great. and it will probably be a month or so before i have pics up of how a pipe for a RB25DET with a Greddy intake works.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #120
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

got my intercooler installed the other day after a little persuasion the fenders the way they are made it a little tight to slide in haha, def good stuff me likey.