Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 10-28-2009, 10:32 AM   #121
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
What's the horsepower rating on kit?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #122
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
from my experience I know you can get 450, and I would do a larger core for over 500
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #123
throwedtexan

Trader Rating: (0)
throwedtexan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hmic s13

payment sent for hmic s13,thanks dano
throwedtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #124
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote for HMIC kit for S14 with S14 SR to 27511 please.
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:41 PM   #125
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
so will u be able to make a bigger core? i think the demand is there.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #126
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwedtexan View Post
payment sent for hmic s13,thanks dano
Quote:
Originally Posted by sncs14 View Post
Quote for HMIC kit for S14 with S14 SR to 27511 please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
so will u be able to make a bigger core? i think the demand is there.
Yes we can make a bigger core, but I am not so sure that many of our customers run over 500HP.
The major point of this was that all of the FMIC cores are too big and come with pipes that are too big for the OEM position and smaller size turbos that drifters like to run for the response. And it paid off, the response is second to none, and the difference in water temp is amazing when you dont block off the entire radiator air flow. Those turbos dont put out drag racing HP anyhow.
If we did make a bigger core we really need to make a completely different kit that comes with piping for larger top mount turbos.
Downsides include:
1. Customers that have the resources for high HP engine building probably already have someone to fab the pipes they need for any core they choose.
2. There is a large variety of top mount manifold positions, and turbo configurations so whichever one we choose it wont work with others.

These are the same reasons we dont sell a complete downpipe for top mount turbos.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #127
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Should I assume the price is still the same as what's on the first page of the this thread? Wasn't sure if the $380 still included shipping, lmk.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #128
silviadrift87
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
silviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
got mine thursday and overall looks good. thanks alot!

edit: having a problem leaving feedback, says deal thread is invalid?
silviadrift87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #129
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Will you guys be offering this as just a core? I would love to have the intercooler but dont need the piping as I am running a 2jz setup in my s14. If so how much for just the intercooler and mounting brackets shipped to 89031? Also how much hp will this fmic core support? I am running a t4/t61 anywhere from 1 bar to 2 bar of boost (600whp)? Will it still support my needs. Im trying to get rid of the fmic look completely, plus this would drasticly shorten my piping. Awesome product!!!

thanks
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #130
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
inlet pipes are on the way, I'll announce when they're ready
Any news on this? I'm still interested in the hmic for the ka and will probably order one once this turbo inlet is complete, if possible i'd like to have it mount to a n62 with a coupler obviously and have a 1" dia. tube on the turbo inlet and hot pipe for my recirc. bov.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #131
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Should I assume the price is still the same as what's on the first page of the this thread? Wasn't sure if the $380 still included shipping, lmk.
Yes still 380 shipped on special, but were running through this stock pretty fast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviadrift87 View Post
got mine thursday and overall looks good. thanks alot!

edit: having a problem leaving feedback, says deal thread is invalid?
hmmm the reader rating system? worked for others, maybe cut and paste another one of my threads?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Will you guys be offering this as just a core? I would love to have the intercooler but dont need the piping as I am running a 2jz setup in my s14. If so how much for just the intercooler and mounting brackets shipped to 89031? Also how much hp will this fmic core support? I am running a t4/t61 anywhere from 1 bar to 2 bar of boost (600whp)? Will it still support my needs. Im trying to get rid of the fmic look completely, plus this would drasticly shorten my piping. Awesome product!!!

thanks
Yes the core is $200 plus SH, I have not tested this to 600HP. You may need something bigger?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
Any news on this? I'm still interested in the hmic for the ka and will probably order one once this turbo inlet is complete, if possible i'd like to have it mount to a n62 with a coupler obviously and have a 1" dia. tube on the turbo inlet and hot pipe for my recirc. bov.
inlets are probably coming in december. N62?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #132
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
How much would you charge me for a larger core with the end tanks? Also what is the largerst core we can fit in that location? This will be for an S14.

thanks
Old 11-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #133
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Payment sent.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #134
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
How much would you charge me for a larger core with the end tanks? Also what is the largerst core we can fit in that location? This will be for an S14.
thanks
I dont really want to build a HMIC that blocks off the radiator.
You should probably go FMIC, I have a huge GTR spec FMIC here for $300 and a large S14 spec FMIC for $200
Quote:
Payment sent.
thank you
Old 11-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #135
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
any pics of the gtr spec? also, to all the ppl that purchased the high mount kit, please post pics.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #136
silviadrift87
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
silviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
any pics of the gtr spec? also, to all the ppl that purchased the high mount kit, please post pics.

want pics installed? or just of the kit?
silviadrift87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #137
93superHICAS
Zilvia Member

93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 93superHICAS Send a message via Yahoo to 93superHICAS
price quote.
s13 hmic core
shipped to 77090

Last edited by 93superHICAS; 11-12-2009 at 05:39 PM..
93superHICAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #138
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I dont really want to build a HMIC that blocks off the radiator.
You should probably go FMIC, I have a huge GTR spec FMIC here for $300 and a large S14 spec FMIC for $200

thank you
Pics of the GTR spec fmic core please. Also what size is it? Thanks
Old 11-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #139
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93superHICAS View Post
price quote.
s13 hmic core
shipped to 77090
$223
Quote:
Pics of the GTR spec fmic core please. Also what size is it? Thanks
100x300x600mm core
Old 11-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #140
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
payment sent in full, can't wait!
Masa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #141
throwedtexan

put my kit on wensday so ill try to post pix asap,i think it looks great ,havent had a chance to play yet,but the little i have done the response feels awsome
Old 11-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #142
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I would like the FMIC kit for an s14 with an s13SR20DET. I am curious if I may need a new intake pipe as well as I think mine may interfere with the hot pipe on your kit. Not too sure. Pm me with the info to 92336 return customer. =) I would actually just prefer a new intake pipe all together if possible as the one I am running has like 3 couplers on it (home made shit from previous owner.) and it's just a pain in the ass and useless weight.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #143
throwedtexan

Old 11-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #144
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Throwedtexan, got any general engine bay pics?
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #145
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
payment sent in full, can't wait!
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwedtexan View Post
ill try to post pix asap,the response feels awsome
thanks for posting pics, glad you like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I would like the FMIC kit for an s14 with an s13SR20DET. I am curious if I may need a new intake pipe as well as I think mine may interfere with the hot pipe on your kit. Not too sure. Pm me with the info to 92336 return customer. =) I would actually just prefer a new intake pipe all together if possible as the one I am running has like 3 couplers on it (home made shit from previous owner.) and it's just a pain in the ass and useless weight.
you mean HMIC? its $380 shipped, we no longer sell FMIC
It looks like the HMIC pipes would work with your inlet, we have a new inlet thats due to be released sometime in Dec-Jan.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #146
throwedtexan

hope this is what u wanted the last pic i liked the way it came out so i threw it in.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:24 AM   #147
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Got mine in last night. Everything looked great, except one bent mounting tab (probably due to UPS dropping the package). No worries though, I fixed it without any issue. Hope to have this on the car within the next month!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #148
M3SP5
Leaky Injector

M3SP5 is making his/her stupidity well-knownM3SP5 is making his/her stupidity well-knownM3SP5 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Pm sent, cant wait
M3SP5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #149
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Got mine in last night. Everything looked great, except one bent mounting tab (probably due to UPS dropping the package). No worries though, I fixed it without any issue. Hope to have this on the car within the next month!
Yeah, UPS bent both of my mounting tabs, but i got them straightened out, no biggie. Now that I have a dremel my next off day I will start the install. Already got brackets made for the lights. Just need to cut some metal out now.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #150
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
So most people are not running BOVs with this kit?? cant seem to find them on the pics from pbm.