Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 06-08-2006, 05:06 PM   #31
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrcoatblu240
i agree, those elbows kinda worry me, i rather have couple more connectors then to have those 90degree elbow things.. *shivers* (shall be ordering soon, and how long is this sale going to be?)

Silicone elbows work fine, didnt you see the way i mounted my fmic(the one that broke =[)? i had 90degree elbows, probably work better.
oh yeah i'll take pics when i recieve and install mine

Last edited by dvdevo; 06-08-2006 at 05:22 PM..
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2006, 05:38 PM   #32
hipro
Zilvia Member

hipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead290
how long is this pricing going on for? Any chance I could get a pic of the S13 kit new kit installed? I like the 1 peice pipes, but those silicone elbows worry me a little bit.
With the continued support of zilvia, we plan to keep the kits at this price for a while. Regarding the pics... I haven't installed the new style kit yet so I do not have a pic to post. I have been working on our RB powered convertible and haven't taken time to replace the old style kit on our SR hatch. If someone could please help us out with an installed picture, it would be most appreciated.
hipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:09 PM   #33
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
no ka-t kit =(

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:30 PM   #34
neilsan
Zilvia Junkie

neilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-known
should be placing my order this thursday
neilsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:04 AM   #35
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Ill snap a couple pictures of the sr kit in my friends hatch. Everything fits fine to me. Ill ask him about any problems he encountered. Im putting in my FMIC kit into my Rb later this week. Ill post pictures and updates on fitment.

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:41 PM   #36
hipro
Zilvia Member

S13 Kits and intercoolers once again out of stock

Once again, we are at the mercy of Hybrid shipping more product... we are completely out of stock on the S13 kits and only have a few remaining S14, RB20/25, and CA18 kits. The intercoolers are also gone, so no more of the $175 GTSpec prices. Hope to have more product in stock within 4 weeks. Thanks for the support. Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com
Old 07-18-2006, 06:37 PM   #37
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
I need a intercooler kit for an s13 asap, Let me know when you expect to have more in, im in desperate need of one.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #38
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRookie
I need a intercooler kit for an s13 asap, Let me know when you expect to have more in, im in desperate need of one.
They are on their way but probably 4 weeks before we have them in hand. We buy in large quantities and have them shipped via sea freight, so it takes a while. Plus, we are at the mercy of US Customs, which is always an unknown! Thanks for inquiring! Mike Browning, www.hiprollc.com
Old 07-20-2006, 05:56 PM   #39
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipro
They are on their way but probably 4 weeks before we have them in hand. We buy in large quantities and have them shipped via sea freight, so it takes a while. Plus, we are at the mercy of US Customs, which is always an unknown! Thanks for inquiring! Mike Browning, www.hiprollc.com
haha...thats my dads name...anyway nice prices
kawika219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:59 PM   #40
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ehhh do you guys sell just the tbolt clamps?
Old 08-12-2006, 10:35 AM   #41
In The Works
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
In The Works is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Any word on new stock timeframe?
In The Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 05:10 PM   #42
CRZY_AZN
Zilvia Member

CRZY_AZN is an unknown quantity at this point
are the sr20 s13 in stock?
CRZY_AZN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:24 PM   #43
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
from what mike browning had told me, all the gt spec fmic will be ready to shipped on august 20. i'm actually waiting mine to be shipped. the cores arestong and a better alternatives to high xpensive brands. i have a friend that has one. def get them. good price too.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:52 AM   #44
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Any still left? I want to order one.
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #45
hipro
Zilvia Member

One More Week....

Sorry about the delayed responses. Have talked to our import broker and the kits are in the US, awaiting US Customs clearance. Our arrival date has been pushed to Aug. 25th... if all goes well, we will be shipping as early as Monday, Aug. 28th. We still have S14, RB20/25, and CA18 piping kits; just don't have any intercoolers left. For those of you who have waited and read this email, mention that you would like a free oil take off adapter, and we will include one at no charge ($20 value). The oil take off adapter allows the connection of NPT or BPST threaded fittings, such as an oil pressure gauge, to the stock pressure sending unit connection while retaining the stock sending unit for the gauge cluster light.

Regarding the question about t-bolt clamps... we have a few spares. Shoot me an email and I will see if I can help you out. Thanks, Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com [email protected]
Old 08-27-2006, 11:57 PM   #46
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Sorry about the delayed responses. Have talked to our import broker and the kits are in the US, awaiting US Customs clearance. Our arrival date has been pushed to Aug. 25th... if all goes well, we will be shipping as early as Monday, Aug. 28th. We still have S14, RB20/25, and CA18 piping kits; just don't have any intercoolers left. For those of you who have waited and read this email, mention that you would like a free oil take off adapter, and we will include one at no charge ($20 value). The oil take off adapter allows the connection of NPT or BPST threaded fittings, such as an oil pressure gauge, to the stock pressure sending unit connection while retaining the stock sending unit for the gauge cluster light.

Regarding the question about t-bolt clamps... we have a few spares. Shoot me an email and I will see if I can help you out. Thanks, Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com [email protected]
Will you have anymore in stock in the coming months for the same price? Money is hand but I'll wait I need to if not I'll just buy it at full price (blah)
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #47
hipro
Zilvia Member

KITS are almost here...

Have had another US Customs delay; expecting the kits anyday now. Yes, Creizai, it is our intention to continue to offer the kits to our zilvia members at this price. Our problem has just been in getting the stock. This shipment was paid for on June 14th and it is still not in our hands. It is getting close to 3 months now and we are completely out of all stock!! We have been assured that the kits will be in our hands this week. Thanks to all for the continued support. Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 08-28-2006, 11:58 PM   #48
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
mike still waiting for the fmic. let me know when u get them. i will send money soon as u get the kits.ttyl.jr
Old 08-30-2006, 06:18 AM   #49
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Yes, includes the hot pipe and yes it requires cutting the hole in the battery tray. Hybrid uses a BOV adapter coupler instead of a flange, which allows you to 1) use the stock BOV, or 2) buy an adapter to fit with any number of aftermarket BOV styles, such as the one shown in the picture below. We try to keep the adapters in stock for HKS and Greddy Type R, S, RS, which are priced at $40 and includes the aluminum adapter, silicone coupler, and 2 stainless steel t-bolt clamps. Thanks, Mike Browning, www.hiprollc.com

i read on your website that you have to purchase the hotpipe at an additional cost, does that apply to this deal or is that for non zilvia customers?
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:13 PM   #50
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
i read on your website that you have to purchase the hotpipe at an additional cost, does that apply to this deal or is that for non zilvia customers?
No, sr20detman, you DO NOT have to purchase the hotpipe at an additional cost, it is included in the kit. Pics on our website at www.hiprollc.com Thanks, Mike Browning
Old 08-31-2006, 12:59 AM   #51
hispeed
Leaky Injector

hispeed is an unknown quantity at this point
I already have an aftermarket hotpipe. Will it work ok with the intercooler kit, for S13 with one piece hotpipe, with my current hotpipe??
hispeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:44 PM   #52
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hispeed
I already have an aftermarket hotpipe. Will it work ok with the intercooler kit, for S13 with one piece hotpipe, with my current hotpipe??
Sorry, hispeed, it probably would not work without some minor modification. We do offer BOV adapters for Greddy and HKS so, depending on your BOV, you possibly could use it and then sell the hotpipe to someone else. Thanks
Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-01-2006, 05:10 PM   #53
s15lover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
s15lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to s15lover
how much just for the Biggest gt spec intercooler that you carry...I'm guessing it is for the skyline...I just need the core shipped to 37849 only..I already have piping. I totalled my car and just need a new intercooler w/ tanks (core). Anyway please email me @ [email protected]
s15lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:53 PM   #54
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
any idea on a ka kit?
Old 09-03-2006, 03:08 PM   #55
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s15lover
how much just for the Biggest gt spec intercooler that you carry...I'm guessing it is for the skyline...I just need the core shipped to 37849 only..I already have piping. I totalled my car and just need a new intercooler w/ tanks (core). Anyway please email me @ [email protected]
$200 for the GTSpec intercooler, approx. 31 x 12 x 3, including shipping. Georgia residents must also pay 7% sales tax. You can purchase from our website at www.hiprollc.com. Add one to your basket at the regular price of $275, then, at checkout, enter coupon code FMIC75 to drop the price down to $200. S13 or S14 mounting brackets are available for an extra $25. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-03-2006, 03:11 PM   #56
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77
any idea on a ka kit?
Sorry, but we don't have a kit specific to the KA. We have sold both S13 kits and S14 kits to folks that have then modified them for the KA-T, but I don't know which one works best. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-04-2006, 11:21 PM   #57
sil-hybrid
Leaky Injector

sil-hybrid is an unknown quantity at this point
what do you suggest for a redtop in a s14 ????
sil-hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #58
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil-hybrid
what do you suggest for a redtop in a s14 ????
Buy an S13 piping kit to match the engine, and then swap the S13 chassis intercooler mounting brackets for S14 brackets, which we do at no charge. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-25-2006, 03:16 AM   #59
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
is the s13 intercooler kit still in stock?
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:28 AM   #60
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
does the intercooler come with the painted logo on it?
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote