Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 08-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #31
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PHLIP WHAT THE HELL, you know my name is jake. you've used it in other threads

also, add inertiaticism to that, we live in the same shitty house and both have s14's

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2007, 01:16 PM   #32
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Ha ha Alright u guys down to come to the shop, meet, chill BBQ have a good time. =] nothing like a good ol 240 meet. =]

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #33
CarolinaR32

CarolinaR32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im in Asheville, along with a few others
CarolinaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:57 PM   #34
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
PHLIP WHAT THE HELL, you know my name is jake. you've used it in other threads

also, add inertiaticism to that, we live in the same shitty house and both have s14's
Ninja edit, Jake you know I drink a lot.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #35
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
so bisches> ya'll down for a meet or wha? =) as soon as i get my baby out here.

Review Thread
Old 08-12-2007, 03:49 PM   #36
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Yes, we're down for a meet...
... for this:
http://tailofthedragon.com/cherohala.html
Then we will crash your crib after to change brakes/tires and such

And I write too!
Old 08-12-2007, 05:49 PM   #37
crashbandit

crashbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
got a boone/charlotte guy here
crashbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 05:38 PM   #38
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Yes, we're down for a meet...
... for this:
http://tailofthedragon.com/cherohala.html
Then we will crash your crib after to change brakes/tires and such
so down for this. i need to legalize my car

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 08-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #39
bardabe
Post Whore!

DUDE!!! yeah I don;t mind at all ha ha we can all crash at the shop it'll be fun, we got AC, heater, Microwaves, 2 bathrooms and bunk beds at the shop. =)

Review Thread
Old 08-18-2007, 09:46 AM   #40
snookay

snookay is an unknown quantity at this point
im curious. does everyone here drive s13/14s? I was looking for an S13 but I think z31s look nicer & I found one first so i got the 300. Well this is me saying hello cause ima . i just picked up my car yesterday. it has some quirks hopefully ill get that smoothed out soon enough. I've been speaking to people on other Z forums. Some think the z31 N/A wont/cant drift at all. what do you guys think?
snookay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:28 PM   #41
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookay View Post
im curious. does everyone here drive s13/14s? I was looking for an S13 but I think z31s look nicer & I found one first so i got the 300. Well this is me saying hello cause ima . i just picked up my car yesterday. it has some quirks hopefully ill get that smoothed out soon enough. I've been speaking to people on other Z forums. Some think the z31 N/A wont/cant drift at all. what do you guys think?
u can make Anything drift with the right parts, money, and time

Review Thread
Old 08-22-2007, 10:34 AM   #42
snookay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
u can make Anything drift with the right parts, money, and time

yep yep. but do any of u people drift the z31. Also there is an S13 in greensboro you guys could probably use for a parts car. its an auto which is why i didnt buy it. You could probably take it for under $200

also, how much are you or have you guys paid for good paint jobs in this state?

Last edited by snookay; 08-22-2007 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: forgot question
snookay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:30 AM   #43
Pank
Post Whore!

an actual GOOD paint job starts at about 800 and goes up from there. HOWEVER, if there is a community college nearby, call their automotive department and see if they'll paint your car. My coworker got his painted at "our school" (the one we work at) for 600 in materials and its fucking GORGEOUS.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
Old 08-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #44
snookay

definitely a good idea. Just like people going to community colleges to letthe upcoming dentist use their mouths
Old 08-29-2007, 08:52 PM   #45
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Where abouts in Greensboro are you, Snook?
I am on the east side of town, over off East Lee St.

And I write too!
Old 08-30-2007, 09:12 PM   #46
broknrekerd

broknrekerd is an unknown quantity at this point
dude...i'm originally from San Jose, and right now i'm going to Wingate, North Carolina....and i'm bored out of my bloody mind...i had to get rid of the 240 for school reasons...but if someone can hook me up with a car here, so i wont be stuck in my dorm room all fuking year, that would be awesome....is there actually anything to do ?...i seriously need a car pronto!
broknrekerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #47
snookay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Where abouts in Greensboro are you, Snook?
I am on the east side of town, over off East Lee St.
I stay on the West side i guess. Right by the airport. I'm still not driving my car because in Oct my wreckless drops off my record. I want to wait until then for cheaper ins. Plus i have to get my windows to roll up & down too.

I'm came here hoping someone would know of a reputible shop that knows older Nissan cars. I damn sure dont want to get ripped off at the Nissan Dealship. I just want a tune up and someone engine smart to let me know what else needs some replacing. Ima do all this next week.

Also, a guy from a diff. forum is giving 15% off exhaust systems
http://www.cmperformanceexhaust.com/

source = http://z31.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2819
Old 09-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #48
snookay

Quote:
Originally Posted by broknrekerd View Post
dude...i'm originally from San Jose, and right now i'm going to Wingate, North Carolina....and i'm bored out of my bloody mind...i had to get rid of the 240 for school reasons...but if someone can hook me up with a car here, so i wont be stuck in my dorm room all fuking year, that would be awesome....is there actually anything to do ?...i seriously need a car pronto!
i have no idea where wingate is but if you have cash & knowledge this is a 240zx auto in greensboro. It needs TLC. i last saw it 2 months ago. You could buy it for a couple hundred. If you need me to see if its still there let me know.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #49
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookay View Post
I stay on the West side i guess. Right by the airport. I'm still not driving my car because in Oct my wreckless drops off my record. I want to wait until then for cheaper ins. Plus i have to get my windows to roll up & down too.

I'm came here hoping someone would know of a reputible shop that knows older Nissan cars. I damn sure dont want to get ripped off at the Nissan Dealship. I just want a tune up and someone engine smart to let me know what else needs some replacing. Ima do all this next week.

Also, a guy from a diff. forum is giving 15% off exhaust systems
http://www.cmperformanceexhaust.com/

source = http://z31.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2819
If you're looking for a reputable shop, then Autotrends' "The Z Shop" is downtown, the back of it is facing the baseball stadium. They are a reputable shop and have been there a LONG time, but I will tell you that they DO charge "reputable shop prices." I have a friend who used to work there that may be able to help you out out of his crib, since he is real big into Z-Cars.

And I write too!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:59 AM   #50
snookay

oh, right across the street from Suntrust bank right? i took the number im going to call them when im go on break see how much they want for a tune up & timing belt stuff. Then i'll see if your friend will do it at a better rate must save money
Old 09-11-2007, 07:25 PM   #51
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Funny thing, I been in/around this city 28 years, I drove right past there 2 days ago and don't know if there is a suntrust across the street from it or not... It is a block from Lindsay Street one way and Murrow Blvd/Smith St. the other way.

And I write too!
Old 09-13-2007, 08:57 PM   #52
Sean1978
Zilvia Member

Sean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of lightSean1978 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sean1978
I'm a regular on carolinanissans.com. I come here sometimes for the technical threads.

I own 2 S13's and an S12. I live in Charlotte.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #53
mad s13
Zilvia Member

mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
I'll sign in even though i'm no longer an s-chassis owner. Phlip and others know me from my 240 days, I'm in the better western part of the state now over in Wilkesboro..apparently close to where all the cool people are..lol

Gray
Old 09-14-2007, 11:21 AM   #54
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Yeah, Gray is OG, one of the first non-local 240SX owners I met back when I had my S14

And I write too!
Old 09-15-2007, 10:06 AM   #55
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
So when are we going to actually all get together?
Old 09-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #56
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Barry is out there in Hickory RIGHT now, took his car to get Juan to do his 5-speed swap and put in his fresher KA.
He may be on the way back now

And I write too!
Old 09-16-2007, 07:22 PM   #57
Myssan
Leaky Injector

Myssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Myssan Send a message via Yahoo to Myssan
Shane checking in. Funny, this is the only board I'm on where I don't use Shane B or some variant.
Myssan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:57 PM   #58
realslow
BANNED

realslow is on a distinguished road
i am from New Bern also with 2bad240, but i live in wilmington and loving it, and drive back forth through j-ville all the time, Thatguy do you know Duane in jville

i got about 7 S13's and 2 s14's and 1 300zx so if anyone needs parts hit me up. i just sold my Built SR setup to fund my Lsx swap.
realslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:10 PM   #59
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Actually, since you mention parts...

I'm in need of an SR Vehicle Speed Sensor right now. I might have one lined up, but just in case I'll ask you too.

I might know Duane. What does his car look like. I'm bad with names.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:46 PM   #60
realslow
BANNED

realslow is on a distinguished road
black guy, drives a red 240 in town, he is on performancefreaks as almighty(dont know if you get on that site since it mostly out of jville)
realslow is offline   Reply With Quote