Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 09:27 AM   #4351
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
The girl that died? Full on Parlor and posted every single conspiracy theory under the sun

Yeah, she did a very good job "pretending"
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2021, 09:35 AM   #4352
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Th best line this week: Those are antifa dressed as trump supporters

Can I also say that those were trump supporters dressed up as Antifa/BLM over the summer??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
At one of the protests here in my city, two people were arrested for JUST that. Imbedded themselves and broke a window at a civil rights museum attempting to stir up shit.
there were in fact, confirmed instances of this

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2...-lives-matter/

I haven't seen any confirmed instances of left-wing perpetrators infiltrating a right-wing event and acting in a way that would make them look bad.

my own personal opinion is that there is no NEED for such a thing. they make themselves look ridiculous, moronic, and absurd already. they don't need any help with that.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:00 AM   #4353
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Ruh oh

https://www.kktv.com/2021/01/07/fbi-...-on-wednesday/
wfla.com/news/national/shirtless-man-wearing-horns-at-us-capitol-demonstration-identified/
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/ca...rnd/index.html
Old 01-08-2021, 10:08 AM   #4354
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I am surprised these folks weren't already being tracked by the FBI/FBI is already well aware of their location. That is what Parlor is for....

For a majority, this is definitely NOT the first trump rally they attended over the years. In addition, this certain gentleman has been photographed at other rallies.

And last I check, if you are on Parlor and deep into the conspiracy bullshit and similar, you were labelled as being part of a Domestic terrorist group several years ago.....
Old 01-08-2021, 10:11 AM   #4355
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Black people all over watched this shit amazed, saying "if we had tried some shit like this, the National Guard would have been there waiting for us and it'd be a massacre." And no, the three tokens you might produce in the whole crowd won't change that sentiment.
As a white person, I was outraged but I cannot even imagine the way people of color saw this.

If conservatives don't see this as a landmark case of institutionalized racism, I don't know what to say.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:55 AM   #4356
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
As a white person, I was outraged but I cannot even imagine the way people of color saw this.

If conservatives don't see this as a landmark case of institutionalized racism, I don't know what to say.

Softie......
Old 01-08-2021, 11:23 AM   #4357
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

My facebook feed was a collective "where is the national guard?" "why aren't they shooting them?" Absolute incredulity that a forced entry was not met with the same force as brown people saw just a few months prior despite making no attempts to storm the castle.
I said "where is Lee Malvo when you need him?"

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 11:29 AM   #4358
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You cannot pardon a coconspirator. You also cannot pardon to further a conspiracy to commit crime.

None of Trump's pardons of his buddies will stand and Pence pardoning him kills any plausible deniability that Pence wasn't fully aware of the crimes as they were being committed.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:29 AM   #4359
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Simple.....BURN...LOOT...MURDER

thats why.....
Old 01-08-2021, 11:33 AM   #4360
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post

thats why.....
So how long a leash on this one this time?
Old 01-08-2021, 11:36 AM   #4361
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
So how long a leash on this one this time?
Wow.... black guy talkn about a leash...seems pretty racist to me..

Philp wheres kingkilburns ban for that?
Old 01-08-2021, 11:42 AM   #4362
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I got your ban hangin here.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:44 AM   #4363
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:

This is legitimately the last time I warn you to leave me out of your shit. Don't address me in any post that doesn't concern me, don't PM me. Don't even purposely misspell my name to try and create deniability.

How about you respond to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Just to make it clear, your continued presence here is at my pleasure. This forum does not need you here.

If you continue to be abusive, wilfully ignorant, hateful, or even suggest being racist, you're gone. We've been far too magnanimous tolerating the trolling from you and your ilk.

I'm not interested in silencing voices, so if you have an argument, make it.

Otherwise, I don't recommend you mistake my kindness for weakness.

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 11:44 AM   #4364
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:

A dog leash =/= noose

Do you not know the difference? You can't be that ignorant?
Old 01-08-2021, 12:17 PM   #4365
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Now we got murder charges

https://www.weny.com/story/43143779/...officers-death
Old 01-08-2021, 12:21 PM   #4366
Future240
Future Moderator

My my are those consequences??

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...Partner-Google
Old 01-08-2021, 12:30 PM   #4367
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
But muh freedom of speech!

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 12:36 PM   #4368
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Wait a second, I thought MAGAts LOVE the blue line???

Or is that only when it?s used as a classist tool weaponized against others?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:41 PM   #4369
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:54 PM   #4370
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
A dog leash =/= noose

Do you not know the difference? You can't be that ignorant?
Leash....

https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...tHWe_eBx0qYZXM

Yea...its not racist what he said at all.....
Old 01-08-2021, 12:58 PM   #4371
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
This is legitimately the last time I warn you to leave me out of your shit. Don't address me in any post that doesn't concern me, don't PM me. Don't even purposely misspell my name to try and create deniability.

Im not responing to you, im responding to your qoute so dont freak out bestie....

I know this forum doesnt need me...would be weird for a bunch of grown men wanting/needing a chatroom full of boys playing with cars.. but what ever floats ur boat/tickles ur pickle.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:16 PM   #4372
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Leash....

https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...tHWe_eBx0qYZXM

Yea...its not racist what he said at all.....
You do realize we can see what you searched to find that specific picture, right? You aren't/can't be that transparently stupid.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:30 PM   #4373
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

thats why.....
Do you support the death penalty?

Quote:
Was going to say the he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to reply, but he had enough to make a reply about it, just not to me.

Quote:
I know this forum doesnt need me...would be weird for a bunch of grown men wanting/needing a chatroom full of boys playing with cars.. but what ever floats ur boat/tickles ur pickle.
You didn't catch my point, clearly so let me break it down Barney-style:

Keep being antagonistic instead of making logical arguments, you're gone.

Or:
Play nice or get iced.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:12 PM   #4374
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/polit...esk/index.html

Too early to celebrate. I can see these guys getting off saying something like, "I was under orders by the president" or something.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:12 PM   #4375
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/polit...esk/index.html

Too early to celebrate. I can see these guys getting off saying something like, "I was under orders by the president" or something.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:25 PM   #4376
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You do realize we can see what you searched to find that specific picture, right? You aren't/can't be that transparently stupid.
No shit....There was nothing secretive about it
Old 01-08-2021, 02:29 PM   #4377
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

You didn't catch my point, clearly so let me break it down Barney-style:

Keep being antagonistic instead of making logical arguments, you're gone.

Or:
Play nice or get iced.

Tell philp to follow your rules then.....he likes to antagonize fourm users by posting personal information. Hes gone out his way to search for....just sayn.

What benefit does he have to do such? If not to antagonize and not add to the "logical argument"
Old 01-08-2021, 02:34 PM   #4378
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
My facebook feed was a collective "where is the national guard?" "why aren't they shooting them?" Absolute incredulity that a forced entry was not met with the same force as brown people saw just a few months prior despite making no attempts to storm the castle.
I said "where is Lee Malvo when you need him?"
Bear with me on this response, if you would.

I graduated high school with full-blown neoconservativism. I couldn't understand that I was a misogynistic, bigoted asshole because I was ignorant. I didn't understand how others could think differently than I did and I didn't understand that different life paths led to different possible outcomes. I was introduced to Ayn Rand and became an anarchocapitalist, then I started thinking, so I became a Libertarian, then I kept thinking and now I'm whatever the fuck I am. I realized fairly early that growth is a function of learning, and learning is a function of being willing to learn, and being willing to learn is a function of understanding things from different viewpoints.

I realized only in the past few years that I have to listen to people who experience things from a different viewpoint to learn about the biases they experience daily. I have to listen to people of color, I have to listen to economically disadvantaged people, I have to listen to educationally disadvantaged people, I have to listen to environmentally disadvantaged people. All these people give me a more holistic picture of my country- and its effects on the world. I can take this holistic picture and make more informed decisions about voting and about the ethicality of certain stances.

s14 is blind. He cannot see the similarities and differences between June 1, 2020 and January 6, 2021. He's unwilling to listen to different viewpoints. He doesn't want to see because he's ignorant. My father-in-law's like him- the moment I call him "ignorant," he shuts down because it's a perceived slur. It's not a slur- it's a wake-up call. Ignorance isn't bliss, and the lack of holistic thought means your belief system and end product is half-baked. Our country is supposed to be free and fair, and it's neither, and it's up to us to elect the right people to make it so.

Expand your mind. Be willing to understand different points of view. Some people are wrong- but some people are right.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:35 PM   #4379
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
https://twitter.com/11thHour/status/1346958469073661953

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
IMO, that type of defense will not stand and could put Trump in further legal culpability.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:54 PM   #4380
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Tell philp to follow your rules then.....he likes to antagonize fourm users by posting personal information. Hes gone out his way to search for....just sayn.

What benefit does he have to do such? If not to antagonize and not add to the "logical argument"
I got your name from YOU right here on the forum, you ignorant racist sack of shit.
You have two choices here... Accept what I am telling you and shut the fuck up, or make me show all these people your first and last name right here in this thread.

And I write too!
Closed Thread