Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #421
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
If Nissan fucks up and goes to NICO, I will start plotting an assassination scheme...

But yeah, if Nissan talks to Zilvia (PREMIES ONLY, hehe), then I'd be delighted to give some input on the next Silvia/-SX/whatever.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #422
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
forreal

thats pretty dope of toyota to reach out to the community for answers

hope nissan will smarten up and type in "zilvia.net" into their URL
Old 02-20-2008, 02:47 PM   #423
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Psht knowing Nissan it will be FreshAlloy

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #424
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
God I hope not. There are some CLUELESS people over there. I've posted over there out of sheer pity.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:34 PM   #425
eyehate
Zilvia Member

eyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enough
awesome! good find

DriftExchange
eyehate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #426
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
wow, im totally jealous.

i may not come back to s-chassis' at all. i might just get this new rwd lightweight coupe instead if they ever make it
Old 02-28-2008, 12:45 PM   #427
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
FT-HS Hints at next Supra

Usually we would have no reason to report on a concept that we've already seen debut. Hence, the Australian debut of Toyota's hybrid FT-HS sports car concept at the Melbourne Auto Show isn't really news. It becomes news, however, when a suit from Toyota Australia makes a veiled comment about the next Supra and its possible ties to the FT-HS. Peter Evans, corporate manger of product planning for Toyota Australia, said "To really appreciate the FT-HS, think of it as a 'Prius on steroids'. Alternatively, it could be a vision for a Toyota Supra of the future." Whaa?

Had this quote been given on the show floor amidst a throng of journalists, one might be able to pass it off as a slip of the tongue. The quote, however, appears in Toyota Australia's press release for the FT-HS debut down under, which can be read in full after the jump. This means it passed by the eyes of countless PR people whose job it is to vet press releases for embarrassing mistakes. This suggests that the quote is not a case of Evans opening his mouth and inserting foot, but rather was meant to be there, perhaps to whet our appetites, stoke our interest and get us all talking. Job well done, Toyota, because otherwise we would have completely ignored the umpteeth debut of the FT-HS in another country.

[source: autoblog]
Old 02-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #428
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
Psht knowing Nissan it will be FreshAlloy
No no no they should go to Club240!
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:18 PM   #429
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
New pics of the Hyundai : http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-...genesis-coupe/
Old 03-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #430
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
I give Hyundai an A for effort. For what it's worth, it's really not that bad looking. There's some stuff that kinda bug me, like the bottom of the quarter window, the bottom half of the front bumper, and that slash thing (don't know what to call it) just underneath the windows. I think it's got potential and I look forward to what the aftermarket has in store for it. It would be cool if somebody made an aero similar to the one from the concept version, with the exception of the front bumper having the opening in the center instead of two on the sides to accommodate a front mount.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:35 AM   #431
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Rear end looks great.

Front end, I can do without.

Perhaps one of those cars, I have to meet in person.

The grill is creating too much of a vacuum effect.
Feels like a void isn't filled in properly.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:38 AM   #432
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Seek peek at the Solstice coupe...

On the tabbed box below the G8 wheel, click on the '2' tab and you will see a small pic of the Solstice coupe.

http://www.pontiac.com/g8/index.jsp?...yle=&year=2008

If your lost...just look at the screenshot posted on autoblog:
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/16/n...ed-on-pontiac/

I can't wait to see some live pics of the car....looks promising.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:01 AM   #433
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves View Post
Rear end looks great.

Front end, I can do without.

Perhaps one of those cars, I have to meet in person.

The grill is creating too much of a vacuum effect.
Feels like a void isn't filled in properly.
I think the front fascia is a little awkward looking. I'd rather see three separate openings then just one with the shape it's in now.

EDIT: Like this.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #434
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Typical Hyundai styling, sad and awkward. Headlights look like poo, grill looks like an afterthought, rear bumper looks like they were trying to copy the Mercedes CLS, but it melted in the sun. Rear quarter glass is a lame 'look-at-me' gimmick. Tail lights are copied from a Lexus ES.

But, what can we expect from the company that brought us beauties like the sonata?
Old 03-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #435
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Dead nuts. But unfortunately they are the first to give us the what we've all been asking for.

I think once the Maxima debuts this week Nissan will start concentrating on hyping up the new 240.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #436
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^
Dead nuts. But unfortunately they are the first to give us the what we've all been asking for.

I think once the Maxima debuts this week Nissan will start concentrating on hyping up the new 240.
speaking of, i saw a new FX35 today, shit looks hot in person.

and im intreged to see what the maxima will look like, because it will most likely influence the next gen Altima.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:34 AM   #437
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
More pics of the Hyundai coupe here:
http://www.streetmotion.net/2008/03/...oupe-unveiled/

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #438
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Looks 10x better in red imo.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #439
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Some more gay ass Print Shop Pro-hacking.

Dropped it and changed some more.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #440
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

hahaha...nice edit.

Looks nice dropped.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:52 AM   #441
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
looking better. there's too many lines converging on the front end, makes the car look constipated.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:40 PM   #442
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Another terrible attempt as a chop. It's not me it's the program and I'm sticking to my story.

Droppededed, different headlights, fixed the quarter window and changed the front fascia.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #443
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
^^ actually that one would look better if you 'shopped a FMIC in that open space.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #444
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
^^ actually that one would look better if you 'shopped a FMIC in that open space.
I don't even think I can do that with this gay ass program.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:05 PM   #445
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Well I'm sold.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #446
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

you made the hyundai so happy
Old 03-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #447
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

According to Autoblog Hyundai is planning a hard top vert, a targa, and get this...a LIGHTWEIGHT version!

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/18/h...odel-to-follo/
Old 03-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #448
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
quicko chop

Old 03-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #449
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
quicko chop

DOPE! Much better then my attempts!

Looks good. Too bad the fascia and headlights aren't actually like that.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 AM   #450
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

OMG yes. That looks a million times better. Hyundai needs to come to Zilvia and check this out.