Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 03:03 PM   #4381
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Very fine people indeed:
https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/1/7/...sering-himself

OAN, Pelosi going forward with second impeachment on Monday for incitement and insurrection. He will be the first president to be impeached twice. For someone obsessed with his own image, he might die of an aneurism on Tuesday if he doesn't declare war on Agraba.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2021, 03:30 PM   #4382
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
At some point you can't entertain people like him. You guys all gave him his red line and he's crossing it repeatedly. This is a perfect microcosm of the larger culture. There's no discourse with cavemem throwing shit everywhere.

Light him up like the capitol police should have done his klansmen.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:39 PM   #4383
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post

Light him up like the capitol police should have done his klansmen.

Insighting violence........ha typical of ur bloods and cribs brothers
Old 01-08-2021, 03:44 PM   #4384
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

Keep being antagonistic instead of making logical arguments, you're gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Byeeeee

Good riddance.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:46 PM   #4385
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Oh look! Another red tictac boi lining up to shoot himself in the foot because he can't deal with losing

Unrelated to dumbfuckery:

At this point I think ranked choice voting is the single thing that could save American Democracy. It would enable people to more easily vote for INDIVIDUALS instead of voting along party lines, which, I believe, would dissolve this whole left versus right divisive bullshit. It would level the playing field and would also eliminate the need for primaries, making campaigning cheaper. Only possible downside is some dimwits may find it confusing and counting votes may be more labor-intensive (in the case of a re-count). I understand there are a lot of lazy dimwits in this country, but I don't think that should stop progress.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:49 PM   #4386
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Byeeeee

Good riddance.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:51 PM   #4387
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

At this point I think ranked choice voting is the single thing that could save American Democracy. It would enable people to more easily vote for INDIVIDUALS instead of voting along party lines, which, I believe, would dissolve this whole left versus right divisive bullshit. It would level the playing field and would also eliminate the need for primaries, making campaigning cheaper. Only possible downside is some dimwits may find it confusing and counting votes may be more labor-intensive (in the case of a re-count). I understand there are a lot of lazy dimwits in this country, but I don't think that should stop progress.
ranked choice would be awesome.
i'm all in favor.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:55 PM   #4388
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
At this point I think ranked choice voting is the single thing that could save American Democracy...
I think the new Senate needs to vote on DC statehood immediately. The House needs to vote on Puerto Rico statehood and pass it on to the Senate.

Ranked Choice and four more Democrats in the Senate kill the Republican Party on the national stage. From there the necessary reforms like redistricting, voting rights, citizens united, etc, are easy to move forward.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:45 PM   #4389
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
I think the new Senate needs to vote on DC statehood immediately. The House needs to vote on Puerto Rico statehood and pass it on to the Senate.

Ranked Choice and four more Democrats in the Senate kill the Republican Party on the national stage. From there the necessary reforms like redistricting, voting rights, citizens united, etc, are easy to move forward.
The easiest fix is also the hardest fix: term limits for Congress.

Much like lifetime appointments on the federal judiciary level, Congress can do whatever it wants because there are a handful of people in there that can stay as long as they want.

I never understood why judges in states have limits subject to elections, while federal appointees are lifetime. California for example allows judges to be appointed by the governor for 6 or 12 year terms, and they are subject to voter approval or rejection at the next general election when their term expires.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
Old 01-08-2021, 04:46 PM   #4390
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Also: only took 4 years, but Trump is finally permabanned from Twitter.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
Old 01-08-2021, 05:13 PM   #4391
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Byeeeee

Good riddance.
Oh damn... I wanted him to challenge me and make me show everyone how he was the architect of his own undoing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
He will be on Parler until they get fucking sued into oblivion

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 05:21 PM   #4392
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

What is the constitutionality of removing the nuclear football from his control early? I mean, impeachment or the 25th will take more than the 12 days remaining and we can already see he is unstable

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 05:27 PM   #4393
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:

This sounds like changing the rules to get what you want. I agree with ranked choice as you should be about voting for a candidate than a party. Do you agree with packing the supreme court, too?

Quote:
The easiest fix is also the hardest fix: term limits for Congress.

Much like lifetime appointments on the federal judiciary level, Congress can do whatever it wants because there are a handful of people in there that can stay as long as they want.

I never understood why judges in states have limits subject to elections, while federal appointees are lifetime. California for example allows judges to be appointed by the governor for 6 or 12 year terms, and they are subject to voter approval or rejection at the next general election when their term expires.
This i wholeheartedly agree with. Elected officials should have to make choices that affect them as well, not at the end of their lives well off on their own.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2021, 06:04 PM   #4394
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Fa,fo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Oh damn... I wanted him to challenge me and make me show everyone how he was the architect of his own undoing.
I already apologized. Lol
Old 01-08-2021, 06:18 PM   #4395
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
I already apologized. Lol
Indeed.
I mean, he made casual jokes about putting people in chains, killing my puppy, seemed to be obsessed with BLM, wished to lynch a black member, refused to let up on his man crush on me and now this. Fuck Fryburg.
Looks like no one is left now

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 07:02 PM   #4396
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:

He even tired to evade the ban with the @POTUS handle and they were quickly deleted: https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/8/22...tantly-deleted
Old 01-08-2021, 07:19 PM   #4397
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
This sounds like changing the rules to get what you want. I agree with ranked choice as you should be about voting for a candidate than a party. Do you agree with packing the supreme court, too?
We could always recombine the Dakotas and return them and Wyoming to federal territory status, since we're all about sticking to rules now.

Please point to where in the Constitution it specifies the number of Supreme Court justices.

Quote:
This i wholeheartedly agree with. Elected officials should have to make choices that affect them as well, not at the end of their lives well off on their own.

I'm sorry. Are we changing rules to get what we want?
Old 01-08-2021, 07:20 PM   #4398
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Opinions on this? Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

"The storming of the US Capitol on January 6 is easily misunderstood. Shaken by the ordeal, members of Congress have issued statements explaining that America is a nation of laws, not mobs. The implication is that the disruption incited by President Donald Trump is something new. It is not. The United States has a long history of mob violence stoked by white politicians in the service of rich white Americans. What was unusual this time is that the white mob turned on the white politicians, rather than the people of color who are usually the victims." -Jeffrey Sachs (Economist)
Old 01-08-2021, 08:19 PM   #4399
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
THREAD CHANGE.

Now we discuss how Joe Biden does as a president.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:20 PM   #4400
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
THREAD CHANGE.

Now we discuss how Joe Biden does as a president.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:35 PM   #4401
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We could always recombine the Dakotas and return them and Wyoming to federal territory status, since we're all about sticking to rules now.

Please point to where in the Constitution it specifies the number of Supreme Court justices.

I'm sorry. Are we changing rules to get what we want?

̶I̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶?̶
̶
̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶
̶
̶A̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶r̶a̶l̶l̶i̶a̶r̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶e̶s̶c̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶a̶r̶k̶.̶ ̶

Actually, I'm good. Zombie and rebuild were being fuck faces, but I at least tried to have debate. The last times I've replied I received a rude/condescending remark, so whatever. Really no point in wasting anyone's time.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:53 PM   #4402
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Glad to see those racists assholes banned. They showed all the side effects so it was only matter of time for them to test positive for the disease.

Anyone else don’t care for the impeachment?? I actually would even care either way as long as Trump is out of there on time.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:49 PM   #4403
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Opinions on this? Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

"The storming of the US Capitol on January 6 is easily misunderstood. Shaken by the ordeal, members of Congress have issued statements explaining that America is a nation of laws, not mobs. The implication is that the disruption incited by President Donald Trump is something new. It is not. The United States has a long history of mob violence stoked by white politicians in the service of rich white Americans. What was unusual this time is that the white mob turned on the white politicians, rather than the people of color who are usually the victims." -Jeffrey Sachs (Economist)
True. Our politicians have to act like they have the people under control to maintain a global image of power, which was completely eroded away by the events of the 6th. Going to take some serious boot-strapping to cobble this country back together

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Anyone else don?t care for the impeachment?? I actually would even care either way as long as Trump is out of there on time.
It would be nice to know he couldn't attempt to run again in 4 years. That's the only benefit besides a petty "only president to be impeached twice" record lol
Old 01-09-2021, 03:40 AM   #4404
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
̶I̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶?̶
̶
̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶
̶
̶A̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶r̶a̶l̶l̶i̶a̶r̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶e̶s̶c̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶a̶r̶k̶.̶ ̶
No wait, I want the smoke with this one.
We have had a history of leadership that has gotten power and then made it a game to maintain that power. That has always been the problem. A remedy to this would be term limits in congress AND the supreme court. Expanding the number of members of the court wouldn't make much of a difference if they were term limited as well. In theory, it would lead to a government working for more of the common good instead of just their political longevity.
Or...
We strip away some of their government funded security and see them left to fend for themselves when they piss off constitutents and the assaults start.

And I write too!
Old 01-09-2021, 08:40 AM   #4405
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
It would be nice to know he couldn't attempt to run again in 4 years. That's the only benefit besides a petty "only president to be impeached twice" record lol
He'd actually also lose
- $200k/year pension for the rest of his life
- $1m/year travel allowance
- lifetime secret service detail

Basically less leaching off our tax dollars.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:29 PM   #4406
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
̶̶Actually, I'm good. Zombie and rebuild were being fuck faces, but I at least tried to have debate. The last times I've replied I received a rude/condescending remark, so whatever. Really no point in wasting anyone's time.
If you want to be disingenuous, self contradictory within one thought, and get your feelings hurt by it being pointed out PLEASE fuck off with the red tictac brigade. Every last one of you professes to be #notliketheothergirls and yet you all pull the same shit.

Your thoughts and opinions are never untouchable. If you can't handle that keep them to your damn self.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:33 PM   #4407
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Oh no. The balance of power will be shifted away from the primacy of my demographic. How else will I make sure those beneath me truly understand their rightful God given place.

Fucking crybabies.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:56 PM   #4408
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
If you want to be disingenuous, self contradictory within one thought, and get your feelings hurt by it being pointed out PLEASE fuck off with the red tictac brigade. Every last one of you professes to be #notliketheothergirls and yet you all pull the same shit.

Your thoughts and opinions are never untouchable. If you can't handle that keep them to your damn self.
Quote:
Oh no. The balance of power will be shifted away from the primacy of my demographic. How else will I make sure those beneath me truly understand their rightful God-given place.

Fucking crybabies.
While it is not against the rules to swear, be crass, or rude I would whole heartily recommend treating others with the same amount of respect that you are given.

We may not always see eye to eye with other forum members, especially on the topics of politics but I have an astute amount of respect for people that can use succinct and respectful language to others when voicing opposite opinions. These are the same ideas, topics, and points of view that get us to critically think.

I would also like to point out that Mr. Nismo is not using conspiracy theory or other unprecedented trains of thought when speaking or giving counter-arguments.

If you're purposely railroading him into being the next red tic martyr by using disingenuous language to get him to stoop down to the late zombie and rebuild's level, that's pretty deplorable.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:58 PM   #4409
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yesssssssssss^^^^^
Old 01-09-2021, 01:58 PM   #4410
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

You can point out whatever you want, that's the point of debate. Being condescending (and now being an ass with this reply) tells me you don't really give a fuck about hearing different view points. Yours is correct, and that's that, so there's no point in wasting anyone's time. You're part of the problem why people can't have conversations. I'm my own person, but apparently you're grouping me in as a racist with zombie and rebuild.. great fucking conversation [emoji1305]

Closed Thread