Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #151
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Why not just use new stronger bolts...they come in yellow zinc, stainless steel, black steel, blue steel - really they will look just as good IMO and alot cheaper...
JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #152
MrSanchez925
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
MrSanchez925 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
mainly looking for engine bay dress up (color options)

but would you be able to point me in the right direction of where to order newer bolts for the rest of the suspension ?

I'm also not sure what size, and length each bolt is.

Unfortunately my car is my daily so I can afford to take things apart, get measurements, put it back together and find retailers for these sizes.
MrSanchez925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #153
Beejis60
BANNED

Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS Performance View Post
Sell fastners is not really worth it profit-wise in my case - I just do it to help others out that need it.

Anyone can get fastners made its just the up front costs that gets you...
Quote:
Yes it is but that is the best way to take someones money and hold it then send there parts when you get ready. In there case when they get enough to make a run of the bolts
Do you even know what the hell you're talking about? This dude orders most of his stuff from Darling Bolt. They've had stuff in stock over the past year, trust me, I've got stuff from them.

Quote:
Why not just use new stronger bolts...they come in yellow zinc, stainless steel, black steel, blue steel - really they will look just as good IMO and alot cheaper...
Ryan is selling 10.9 and 12.9 bolts. It won't get much stronger than that without hitting up the few manufacturers for superalloy fasteners. And at that point, you're just wasting money IMO.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:23 AM   #154
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Awww did I hit a nerve... Business and customers are great!
I don't but anything from darling or whoever you said...never even heard of them...
It doesn't matter who is a good guy or not...these people are concerned about their business manners..which with a track record like this isn't looking too good...
Old 01-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #155
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
I don't but anything from darling or whoever you said...never even heard of them...
What are you talking about? You were saying that Ryan is setting up to manufacture bolts since you say it costs so much, but he told me he only buys from Darling. Darling has had a supply of bolts the past year, so that is a lie if Ryan, or his supplier, are waiting for a large enough order to manufacture them, as Darling has had stock the past year and Cabs has been waiting a year for his damn order.
Are you Ryan? If so, then you lied to me about buying all your shit from Darling. Which isn't too surprising. But it also makes sense why Darling has never heard of you. If you're not Ryan, why are you making it sound like you are?

Quote:
It doesn't matter who is a good guy or not...these people are concerned about their business manners..which with a track record like this isn't looking too good...
Again, what are you talking about? Ryan Hamilton aka Baller Bolts?
Old 01-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #156
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
What are you talking about? Are you Ryan? If so, then you lied to me about buying all your shit from Darling. Which isn't too surprising. But it also makes sense why Darling has never heard of you. If you're not Ryan, why are you making it sound like you are?

Again, what are you talking about? Ryan Hamilton aka Baller Bolts?
Lol ...sorry dude my name is Josh Smith JDS Performance you got the wrong guy and I am not trying to be anyone..read the full posts...
Old 01-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #157
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
read the full posts...
I did read the full posts and half the shit you're saying still doesn't make any sense since this is a Baller Bolts thread. But you were answering these people's concerns as if you were either A. Ryan, the owner of BB or B. you were standing up for Ryan.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #158
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I did read the full posts and half the shit you're saying still doesn't make any sense since this is a Baller Bolts thread. But you were answering these people's concerns as if you were either A. Ryan, the owner of BB or B. you were standing up for Ryan.
Wow...all I have been saying is I think they are holding everyones money until they get enough orders to make a run...and that its crazy the prices they charge...I was also saying I sell bolts too and know that this is not good business manner...not sure how you got confused...
Old 01-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #159
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Wow...all I have been saying is I think they are holding everyones money until they get enough orders to make a run...and that its crazy the prices they charge...I was also saying I sell bolts too and know that this is not good business manner...not sure how you got confused...
You never said you think they are holding the money.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #160
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

OMG just forget it this is just getting stupid now....
Old 01-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #161
2Keylows
Leaky Injector

2Keylows is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, Well at least I know not to go through this company.
2Keylows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:59 PM   #162
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
You never said you think they are holding the money.
Page #5 2nd to last post...like I said before read the posts!

I know nothing about this Ryan not do I know anything about these companies in this thread...I was just trying to say its wrong what they are doing to people that is all...
Old 02-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #163
nemo6686
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
nemo6686 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I order driveshaft bolts 2/14/13 still havent received. Them i made the mistake not using paypal. But this guy customer service sucks. Doesnt contact you with tracking number. Lucky i only spent 18 bucks. But warning dont order anything from this guy
nemo6686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #164
beems240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
beems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
damn was going to place my order tonight, thanks zilvia for saving my bank account. guess ill head to the hardware store and not be lazy.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #165
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm another sucker...

Even after reading all the horrible reviews on their own facebook page I placed an order of a bunch of custom stainless ARP fasteners for all of my engine acc. The showed up two weeks later... All black oxide. Voice mail box is always full, and no response to three seperate e-mails over the last month. It's too bad, because I've yet to find another vender that lists the ARP catalog simply by bolt sizes and makes it easy to order and see what the cost would be. I'm escalating this to my credit card company since BB refuses to answer my e-mails. There's no excuse for not answering e-mails and your phone when operating an internet based company.
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #166
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicBastard View Post
I'm another sucker...

Even after reading all the horrible reviews on their own facebook page I placed an order of a bunch of custom stainless ARP fasteners for all of my engine acc. The showed up two weeks later... All black oxide. Voice mail box is always full, and no response to three seperate e-mails over the last month. It's too bad, because I've yet to find another vender that lists the ARP catalog simply by bolt sizes and makes it easy to order and see what the cost would be. I'm escalating this to my credit card company since BB refuses to answer my e-mails. There's no excuse for not answering e-mails and your phone when operating an internet based company.
Not sure what your needing but I sell ARP intake manifold bolt/stud kit, ARP flywheel bolts, ARP clutch bolts and serviced ARP main stud kit for the sr...lmk
Old 02-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #167
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
I can get all your bolt needs!
Old 03-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #168
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
I have had and order in with Baller Bolts well over 6 months, dozens of calls and emails. Voicemail is full, rarely replies to emails. I have never received my product. At this point I have just wrote it off as a loss.

@lees_garage
Lees_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:09 AM   #169
Sleepy_Steve
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Sleepy_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo6686 View Post
I order driveshaft bolts 2/14/13 still havent received. Them i made the mistake not using paypal. But this guy customer service sucks. Doesnt contact you with tracking number. Lucky i only spent 18 bucks. But warning dont order anything from this guy
Yup I also tried to get the drive shaft bolts. Go ahead and order they said. It'll take a while but you'll get them they said.

Order placed back on October 15th 2012... Its almost April 2013 now. Five and a half MONTHS with ZERO response to any emails or anything. Totally unacceptable way to run a business.

I'm out $18 because I paid with paypal and it's been too long to go through them to resolve the issue. I'll never tell anyone to deal with this vendor. At least I didn't spend a lot.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #170
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
well shit

I placed an order on 5-26-13 still awaiting parts

went to the website no phone number posted thats some red flags being raised

"maybe theres a review thread for these guys on zilvia"

yup. fuck me.
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #171
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
well shit

I placed an order on 5-26-13 still awaiting parts

went to the website no phone number posted thats some red flags being raised

"maybe theres a review thread for these guys on zilvia"

yup. fuck me.
lol at your status... but sucks we cant get good bolts :/
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #172
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewByYou View Post
but sucks we cant get good bolts :/
What are you talking about? I've mentioned MANY alternatives throughout this whole thread.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #173
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Another sucker here....Ordered this february and still nothing....Shouldnt have to do this, but ill until after my deployment. If they havent shipped or gotten into contact with me by then, im going to the BBB and at least sending up a formal complaint/warning or something...

This kind of business practice is horrible and they shouldnt even be advertised or brought up in any respectable sense....
Old 06-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #174
Beejis60
BANNED

Try filing false charges with your CC company. It's illegal to take a payment and not send anything. Violation of the Fair Credit Billing Act and is therefore a federal offense.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #175
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
can anyone get a hold of them? i lost their email and i am trying to get a kit for R32 GTR..
Have you not read this thread!!!?

I just got my money refunded to me by mastercard. Apparently BB doesn't even respond them!
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #176
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicBastard View Post
I just got my money refunded to me by mastercard. Apparently BB doesn't even respond them!
Wow, that's sad. He would only respond to me when I would threaten him with false credit charges through my CC company. Now he's not even doing that?
Old 10-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #177
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Ordered some driveshaft bolts over a week ago... still no tracking number... no response to any of my emails... phone number goes str8 to voicemail which of course is full... fucccckkkk this company... its a shame how bad customer service has gotten these days

Filing a Dispute asap
Old 10-08-2013, 07:11 PM   #178
NismoPlsr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
NismoPlsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
Ordered some driveshaft bolts over a week ago... still no tracking number... no response to any of my emails... phone number goes str8 to voicemail which of course is full... fucccckkkk this company... its a shame how bad customer service has gotten these days

Filing a Dispute asap
How long over a week? I think you may be overreacting a little bit. I'm not saying you will get your bolts any time soon but sometimes you need to have patience to play this game.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #179
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

why are you people still buying from thid socalled company? Shame on you. .. research everyone before you buy anything these days. .. plus you might be surprised at the deals you can find. ..I always email people and companies for even better deals!
Old 10-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #180
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoPlsr View Post
How long over a week? I think you may be overreacting a little bit. I'm not saying you will get your bolts any time soon but sometimes you need to have patience to play this game.
Going on 2 weeks... these days it is unacceptable to not respond to any emails or phone calls... its only 4 nuts, bolts & washers... seriously how long could that take to throw in an envelope?

Quote:
why are you people still buying from thid socalled company? Shame on you. .. research everyone before you buy anything these days. .. plus you might be surprised at the deals you can find. ..I always email people and companies for even better deals!
This was my mistake - I saw someone recently bought some bolts for suspension build so I figured they were ok (didnt see this thread obviously)