Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
CA: 16x8 -15 Precedeo Demon Camber Wheels + RE01R Tires

Well.. its been some time since these got stolen, so I am not going to sit and cry about it - i'm over it really. But, I figure I'll make the post and put it out there. These wheels are so rare and so unique, that I really dont think anyone can own a set without people knowing it. I mean, they are -15 offset so they dont fit anything but a wide-body car equipped with 5x114.3 lug pattern. Not only that, I disassembled them and powdercoated them in a matte-black finish. So...........

Last I saw them they were on my car at this shady body shop in Downey that works on old VW bugs, buses and ghias. F&J autobody owned and operated by Freddy and Jesse, nice guys but horrible businessmen who cant finish projects that they start.

My car literally sat in that body shop for 2.. 2.5 years. During that time, it was being worked on at a snails pace undergoing widebody and full restoration. Big mistake chosing that shop, but hey we move on.

Anyway, if anyone ever finds these wheels let me know. I'll gladly compensate them with a reward, blowjob from a hot chick, etc...

I can be reached at [email protected] / 323-201-2713 / PM.

Thanks for viewing and good luck to us all.

---

specs:
- 16x8 -15 offset, 5x114.3

how can you tell they're mine?
- matte black finish, missing 2 fasteners on 1 of the wheels
- had brand new bridegestone RE-01R tires (245/45/16)
- metal valve stems (chrome)
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links