Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #61
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
In highschool [2 years ago] I was the fucking shit. Never really have to introduce yourself to anyone cause.. they're in your class. Basically sit back find out shit, make them laugh and youre in.

My issue here is that all through school I played this nice guy shit that always worked! [HS girls want "love" lol] and I've been in a relationship ever since HS. Now that Ive moved to another part of the state, am no longer in a relationship and all of my close friends are female deprived; I've been tossed into this totally different realm of dating where I have to basically "cold call" these bitches to find out about them and shit in order for me to lay the smoothness on them.

I have some confidence and I don't have an issue conversing with the opposite sex [no more than I have conversing with my bros((I'm not very good at articulating what I have to say or thinking of shit to talk about))] But I have no idea how to work this shit.

Fuck. "How do you invite yourself to a convo with no idea about this bitch?" For example, book store... Target is looking at some reading material. How do you go to talk to someone who may or may not be super into looking for a book.

I guess if I was looking for a book and someone just started talking to me I'd be perfectly straight with it... idk give me answers. [Hope you understand what Im saying.]
Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #62
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
Trader Rating: (0)
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
wear abercrombie fierce

for some reason girls get moist over that

dress like a lumberjack girls kill for that shit

i've noticed some girls dig spiked hair over not i get looks from different girls when i do my hair
Appearances only get you so far. If you open your mouth and nothing of value comes out, a real girl that would be worth something more than just an easy lay will just walk away.

Quote:
most importantly ACT like you care what she says but not like too much thats just fruity
What's fruity is having your friends laugh at you constantly because you can't pick up on a girl.

What's fruity is thinking that by spiking your hair, wearing some god-awful cologne and spending retarded amounts of time in front of the mirror will get you a girl.

You get what you give. If you give an act, you will get an act. If you give sincerity, guess what...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #63
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
"How do you invite yourself to a convo with no idea about this bitch?" For example, book store... Target is looking at some reading material. How do you go to talk to someone who may or may not be super into looking for a book.
Grab a 20 dolla bill, walk past the chick then bend over, pretend to pick the cash off the ground and ask if its hers. done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #64
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^Or you can be blunt. Like I am.

"Excuse me...I don't want to come off as a stalker...but I couldn't help but to tell you your beautiful".

...wait for the response...or the run...

"Whats your name love? I'm Anthony.." (stick your hand out.) <--It's been proven time after time, that if you stick your hand out 75% chance they will shake it.

and all downhill from there.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #65
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
In highschool [2 years ago] I was the fucking shit. Never really have to introduce yourself to anyone cause.. they're in your class. Basically sit back find out shit, make them laugh and youre in.

My issue here is that all through school I played this nice guy shit that always worked! [HS girls want "love" lol] and I've been in a relationship ever since HS. Now that Ive moved to another part of the state, am no longer in a relationship and all of my close friends are female deprived; I've been tossed into this totally different realm of dating where I have to basically "cold call" these bitches to find out about them and shit in order for me to lay the smoothness on them.

I have some confidence and I don't have an issue conversing with the opposite sex [no more than I have conversing with my bros((I'm not very good at articulating what I have to say or thinking of shit to talk about))] But I have no idea how to work this shit.

Fuck. "How do you invite yourself to a convo with no idea about this bitch?" For example, book store... Target is looking at some reading material. How do you go to talk to someone who may or may not be super into looking for a book.

I guess if I was looking for a book and someone just started talking to me I'd be perfectly straight with it... idk give me answers. [Hope you understand what Im saying.]
This is where a very SMALL amount of trickery would come into play.

This is why it's called game.

In the bookstore situation you've just described, walk up to her and act like she works there. Ask her where so-and-so section is, and more than likely she'll say she doesn't work there. Then add some random comment like:

"Oh I'm sorry, you seemed like someone who would work here."

"Why is that?"

"I saw you walking around the store, and you seemed to know the place pretty well"

or some shit like that.

You have to get creative, dudes.

Creative Idea of the Day

This may sound stupid, but look through those chick mags from time to time, and find the articles where random girls talk about how they met their guys, most romantic thing, blah blah. Don't follow it word for word, but this should give you insight on what to do to get a girl's attention.

Quote:
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:48 PM   #66
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
The game is a hustle.

and I'm a hustler.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 08-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #67
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
What I want to know is.. how do you make a chick feel stupid for turning you down?

haha.. that would make it a win win situation

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #68
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Walk away and hop on your street bike.

(real talk) hahahahaha.

Or throw stacks in the air and make it rain.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #69
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
^Walk away and hop on your street bike.

(real talk) hahahahaha.

Or throw stacks in the air and make it rain.
Damn man you know I don't have either of those! fuck haha.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #70
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
Appearances only get you so far. If you open your mouth and nothing of value comes out, a real girl that would be worth something more than just an easy lay will just walk away.

What's fruity is having your friends laugh at you constantly because you can't pick up on a girl.

What's fruity is thinking that by spiking your hair, wearing some god-awful cologne and spending retarded amounts of time in front of the mirror will get you a girl.

You get what you give. If you give an act, you will get an act. If you give sincerity, guess what...?
Quote:
This is where a very SMALL amount of trickery would come into play.

This is why it's called game.

In the bookstore situation you've just described, walk up to her and act like she works there. Ask her where so-and-so section is, and more than likely she'll say she doesn't work there. Then add some random comment like:

"Oh I'm sorry, you seemed like someone who would work here."

"Why is that?"

"I saw you walking around the store, and you seemed to know the place pretty well"

or some shit like that.

You have to get creative, dudes.

Creative Idea of the Day

This may sound stupid, but look through those chick mags from time to time, and find the articles where random girls talk about how they met their guys, most romantic thing, blah blah. Don't follow it word for word, but this should give you insight on what to do to get a girl's attention.
Hm interesting. Thanks lissaaaaaaa. I'll hit it up tomorrow. let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
What I want to know is.. how do you make a chick feel stupid for turning you down?

I like the way you think. Maybe kick them in the vag? Words may not hurt, but a swift kick surely will.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:54 PM   #71
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post

Why would you make her feel stupid?

If you sink to this level, you only assert that you were, in fact, not worth her time.

If she turns you down, say thanks anyway, have a nice day, and walk away.

Only stupid, immature, and insecure guys have something stupid to say.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 08:55 PM   #72
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:

I like the way you think. Maybe kick them in the vag? Words may not hurt, but a swift kick surely will.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRbSK0vYTJM

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 08:56 PM   #73
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

what the fuck is that chris!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

RAWR!!!

Old 08-27-2008, 08:57 PM   #74
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
what the fuck is that chris!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

RAWR!!!
youtube man. you can find anything on that site lol

this is the one i was looking for..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvdh9...eature=related

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 09:16 PM   #75
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
straight up my biggest issue is tellin if a chick is interested.....I got no problem tellin if a girl isnt, thats pretty obvious but there will be times when Ill be talkin to a chick and have her laughin or have a whole group of girls laughin at a party or whatever and then just never make the move...friends will be like that girl was feelin you and I just cant tell, sometimes Im really not trying to pick them up at all, just talkin so I wont even see it like that...and Ive had plenty of girls be like oh "I used to like u".....I usually bag a decent amount of chicks by telling one of the girls friends that im interested in that girl, friends pass the message on lol

also I straight up hate meeting girls in bars or clubs, everywhere we go is so goddamn loud so I feel like I cant even carry on a conversation.....i feel retarded goin up to girls and havin to yell over the music
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #76
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Why would you make her feel stupid?

If you sink to this level, you only assert that you were, in fact, not worth her time.

If she turns you down, say thanks anyway, have a nice day, and walk away.

Only stupid, immature, and insecure guys have something stupid to say.
I wasn't being serious Lisa! geeeeez

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #77
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Good thread nice info, some of which I've used myself.

Last edited by 1ZlowZ; 09-14-2008 at 11:32 PM..
1ZlowZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #78
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Substitute zilvia with a beezy.

Watch some movies or something. go out have fun.

Your the 60% I was referring to :P

Old 08-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #79
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Anthony! Get back on Myspace! oh.. does that sounds gay or what..

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #80
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

lmao.

kinda

I kid. I'm back on.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:20 PM   #81
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
there are 2 principles that everyone needs to be aware of:

demonstrations of higher value and demonstrations of lower value.

just be awesome, but downplay how awesome you are.

women are attracted to the alpha male as everyone knows.

things like, not smoking, not having addictions, have skills, etc are demonstrations of higher value.

also, it's like a game. socially proof yourself by having other women around you... using them as pawns? maybe. but you get top class poon.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Enjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #82
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjin View Post
women are attracted to the alpha male as everyone knows.

things like, not smoking, not having addictions, have skills, etc are demonstrations of higher value.

thats what i lack... a higher value. im broke, i have no skills and i live with my parents. and a bunch of other shit.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #83
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I'll tell you what you don't lack Chris.

Self perception. balls. self pity.

Fix those and You'll be on top.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #84
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'll tell you what you don't lack Chris.

Self perception. balls. self pity.

Fix those and You'll be on top.
wait.. i dont know about the middle one but the others make sense lol

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #85
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
All you gotta do is learn to break the ice. The tension that divides those who know the GAME and those who dont. If you can get her to crack a smile and bring her guard down, you are good to go. After that its all about your social skills! Make her see you as someone different from the horde of guys she usually meets! Girls like diamonds, not pebbles. Show her your a diamond!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #86
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I know it says ask questions, But I just want to say I agree with the OP.

Im 16, my close buddies are all above 20. I have dated plenty of girls and they don't. Now here is why.

I am the comedian type, I like to make people laugh. I have more confidence then them. 80% of a time, if you can make a girl laugh, your golden.

My friends, admit to being hella shy to girls. Don't like to talk much around women. All sorts of fail. Remember, if you dont know the girl, you have NOTHING to lose.

I gots a question too, How do I get my GF to stop talking to her guy friend that likes her? I dont want to push her and tell her she cant choose who to talk to.

Edit, and about fucking pick up lines, This one always seems to work and get a smile on her face:

"Hi, Do you know what polar bears break? "I ono, what?" The ice =] Hi im *Insert name here*.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #87
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
Quote:
The game is a hustle.

and I'm a hustler.

he's a hustler.. he's a, he's a, hustler homie.. ask about him!

p.s.... thank's akademikONE ;D
24Ochick<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:02 PM   #88
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I know it says ask questions, But I just want to say I agree with the OP.

Im 16, my close buddies are all above 20. I have dated plenty of girls and they don't. Now here is why.

I am the comedian type, I like to make people laugh. I have more confidence then them. 80% of a time, if you can make a girl laugh, your golden.

My friends, admit to being hella shy to girls. Don't like to talk much around women. All sorts of fail. Remember, if you dont know the girl, you have NOTHING to lose.

I gots a question too, How do I get my GF to stop talking to her guy friend that likes her? I dont want to push her and tell her she cant choose who to talk to.

Edit, and about fucking pick up lines, This one always seems to work and get a smile on her face:

"Hi, Do you know what polar bears break? "I ono, what?" The ice =] Hi im *Insert name here*.
Well in all honesty. Your girlfriend knows damn well that the other guy likes her. She's basically flattering herself between you both. No disrespect, but as men. We have to keep our ladies in check. ( I know the ladies won't agree on this..but I just kicked my last lady out the house because she got out of pocket.)

Tell her that you feel incomfortable about the fact that she talks to him. Don't tell her that SHE CAN'T TALK TO HIM, because this starts a whole bunch of fucking drama, and insecurity. If she loves you she will change her ways...if she doesn't obviously she's diggin the other cat, and I'd tell her to kick rocks if I was you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
he's a hustler.. he's a, he's a, hustler homie.. nigga ask about him!
that's whatsup baby girl.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:25 PM   #89
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Romeo. . .

I'm sure it started at an early age for you. Maybe JR. High? possibly Highschool. If girls are all over you. That means your attractive
and a fun person to be around. Usually "asian clicks/crews" tend to have BIG GROUPS of beautiful woman. I'm sure your a part of some.
Also You do the nightlife alot....but in all honesty. You got game homie +1.
Well said my friend. Thanks.

Ok enough with that...

Sorry Lisa, but Anthony said I can chime in

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll give my input on a subject I know all too well,
which is picking up women at the club/bar.

My background/resume (so you don't think I'm talking
out of my ass):
I've been clubbing/barring for around 4 years now. I'm head of
promotions for Spots Production, which is the largest
18+ Asian club production in SoCal. We have divisions in
LA, OC, and IE. We also do 21+, but not as much as 18+. I had
around 50 promoters which I took care of. I am around beautiful
women all the time, which is due to my job. I hear about all the
stories they go through with the guys who come up to them at
the club. I've also seen EVERY which-way possible for a guy
to get either turned down, or be successful in going up to a girl at the
club/bar, and going on from there.

I'll separate my club tips, from bar tips, as both places have a different
approach you should take.

Club:
Girls come to the club to DANCE. More than 75% of them go for that
reason. So if you're looking for a quick lay, read my bar tips instead.
When you first go to the club, scope out the line and see which girls
have caught your attention first, and if possible, smile or wink at them
(I'll tell you why later). Once you go inside, scope them out again real
quick. Go to the bar and buy a drink (if you're 21), because honestly,
alcohol is confidence juice. Also, if you have a wingman or two, even better,
because most girls are always in groups of 3 or more. Walk around the club
and look for those girls that caught your eye earlier. It would be better if
they weren't dancing, so it would be easier to talk to them. If they aren't
dancing, just ( This step takes CONFIDENCE, so be sure you have it.) Go up
to them and start off with something simple as, "Hi, my name's __________,
(put out your hand for a handshake) sorry to bother you, but I couldn't help
but notice you earlier (or "I couldn't help notice you," if you just saw them
at the moment). I was wondering if I could have your name and if I could
have a dance?" If they say no, just be polite and say nice meeting you then
just walk away. Don't be discouraged if you get turned down, because every-
one does. If they actually do want to dance, dance with them! Do not get
too close though, respect their space, unless they're comfortable with
grinding. After a dance or two, you can either ask for their number, or leave
and look for other girls. Rinse and repeat.

Remember, girls go to clubs to dance, and most of the time,
they only dance with other guys they know, or with other girls.
Most of them aren't too interested in meeting guys.

Tips/pointers:
-CONFIDENCE is key
-having a wingman is advantageous
-scope out first, and look to see if guys come up
to them, and if they get turned down constantly,
it wouldn't be a good idea to approach them, but
it's all on you
-always thank them after they give out their name, or
a dance, shake their hand and smile (it leaves a good
impression to them)
-the more you approach, the easier it gets
-again, have CONFIDENCE

Bar
Girls come to the bar to MINGLE and drink. A good portion
of them come to meet guys, and that alone. With that said,
picking up women at the bar is so much easier. Again, as with the club,
go around and scope out the ladies, and do the same, wink, smile, etc.
Go to the bar and just like the club, approach one of them, introduce your-
self and shake their hand (I can't stress to you how important that step is).
It's important because it shows you have confidence, and to girls, that's
sexy. Also, make eye contact with them, and be sure to also introduce
yourself to the friends who are around them. Make small talk and have
one-liners, such as "Are you having a good time?" "Are you from around here?"
"Is it your first time here?" Just make small-talk so they get comfortable
talking to you. Make them laugh, use your sense of humor to get you ahead.
If it seems like they're not too into you, thank them for their time and move
onto the next women you want to approach. If it seems like they're
enjoying your company, and are into you, offer to buy them a drink (all on
you though), and ask them to dance, or keep talking some more. Your
wingman would come in handy here as to have him talk to her friends, so it
doesn't seem like you're taking her away. Girls like guys who aren't afraid to
talk to them in front of their friends, it shows them that you have balls and
confidence. From this point, seal the deal and get her number, and keep
talking to her, or excuse yourself and approach some more women. If you
want to get laid, just ask her what she's doing afterward, and if she'd like
to continue the conversation after the bar. You'll know immediately if they
also want to get laid, but I'll let you find out for yourself.

If you think you actually want to get to know this girl, DO NOT call her
for at least 3-4 days. If you call her within that time, it makes you look
desperate or something. A lot of my friends get turned off when guys do
that.

Tips/pointers:
-CONFIDENCE
-scope out, as usual
-break the ice with small talk and conversation, make her interested in you
-do NOT talk about the past, unless they ask you
-you'll want to make yourself stand out from the rest of the other
guys at the bar, so make her feel like you're worth talking to
-NEVER spend more than $20 on her for drinks, if she asks you to
buy her one, leave, because she's just using you
-do not open up your wallet and flash the cash, because she
might use that to her advantage, also, don't open a tab, use CASH
-again, CONFIDENCE, women find a confident man sexy.
-also, be REAL with them, don't make up shit

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Grand Slam

Here's my own personal scheme I put together. I'm not sure if there's
another version like it elsewhere, but here's mine. I call it the Grand Slam.
Use this if you want guaranteed (mostly) different lays any day
of the week. This isn't for the weak of heart.

Use the tips I gave you, to pick up on four women. First woman,
go on a date, hang out with her, but don't try to get her into bed. Make her
wait. Do the same with the other 3 women. Wait a couple days before each date.
After you go out with all 4, go back to the first one, and
get to second base with her. Do the same with the other 3. Then start over
again with the first one and get to 3rd base. Repeat for the other 3. The key
here is to have them gain trust and confidence in you, making it seem like
you're a respectable gentleman, and that you're not only looking into getting
into their pants. But little do they know what you're really up to. LMAO.
The whole point of the Grand Slam is this:
When it's time to hit the home-run, when the woman is comfortable,
do it. Rinse and repeat with the next 3, and repeat over and over again.
This way, at any given time, you'll have guaranteed lays.

Oh yea, be sure they don't find out.

**DISCLAIMER**
This is only a guide for the Grand Slam, I do not assume responsibility for
any of your actions, or if any of you get hurt if they find out about what you're up to.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, I just made came up with this, didn't mean I actually used it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a long read, but I think it's worth taking note.
Hope this helps you people. Any questions, ask!!

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 08-28-2008 at 12:29 AM..
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:30 PM   #90
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

We'll said sir ^^

Usually After a bar or a club. I invite them over and we have after parties

I got the music and dance floor on lock

I'm actually heading out to a bar now..ttyl peeps.

GRAND SLAMS!! YESSS!!!