Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Lightbulb How to spit game 101.(PLease Read Rules)

This thread is intended to help those out there that have no game. I know many of you like cars, and computers...and honestly..I think about 60% of you cats. Either have no lifes/Boring lifes/and no game whatsoever (no disrespect) However take in any opinions given in this thread and apply it to your own lifes. I hope you can learn something outta this.

Now there are rules for this thread however:
#1 You can only post questions. No stupid opinions or this thread will be closed. We will awnser every question posted. Give us time however. We are both busy bee's.
#2 If you have an opinion. Please PM me or Lisa (DRavens13)
#3 Learn something!

So here we go; HOW TO SPIT GAME 101.

I personally believe that you have to sit back and watch your target before engaging in a conversation or any kind of interaction. You have to have a good fast thinking mind and you have to be smoooooth during the approach.

Now you can tell a lot about a woman by simply looking at her swag/style or however you wanna call it. I know most of us guys look up and down girls when passing by (at least I hope so) So take in mind everything about her. And NOTICE THE SMALL DETAILS. Such as Eyes, hair color, dimples etc. You also need to play it smart and use the environment around you aswell. Meaning if your in a music store...approach with a music conversation..etc.etc.etc.

BUT to get to this step first. You must feel confident and expect the worse. Everyone gets shot down. I've been shot down hundred of times cold blooded but that's never stopped me...just don't dwell on it, and move to the next one.

Now obviously you can't get to know a lady without an approach/pick up line...So you need to say something that INTERESTS her. Or something that will make her LAUGH and feel abit more comfortable.(usually this breaks the ice) If she's not feeling comfortable at all..then most likely she's not going to even look at you and walk away.

Girls like BOLD guys that STAND out I would imagine. Meaning if you have the balls to go up to a GROUP of ladies..and talk to one in particular then that sets you aside than all the hundreds of guys that are in the area, but I'll admit they are more harsh in packs. So keep your "A" game on.

(Try not to ask any questions that use a "yes" or a "no" response only because it shortens the time span with quick awnsers, and she walks away)

Some people like to use pickup lines. I LOVE TO. Pickup lines are a broken record, but I know for a fact it catches a bit of laughter deep deep deep down inside her awkward look she gives you

Sample Pickup Lines I love to use:

"Hey beautiful? That is your name right??".

(if outside at a bar)"Do you have a cigarrette?(wait for the response..) Because your smoking". -Copyright by Andrew Bohan of Lab17.

"Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here".

"Excuse me..do you have the time?". <--and go with it from there. Gotta think smart homies. Because 90% of the time they will respond.

Now once the conversation has begun...I cannot help you out from there. It's all on your own personality to keep the ball rolling. Always look into her eyes when speaking. Don't look down or around, It's very respectful to stay locked on her.

Now I personally use this trick, where I look to the left eye, then to the right eye slowly back and forth while speaking to her. This shows that you are LISTENING to what she has to say, or that you are seriously putting deep concern about this woman.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 02:47 AM   #2
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
This thread is intended to help those out there that have no game. I know many of you like cars, and computers...and honestly..I think about 60% of you cats. Either have no lifes/Boring lifes/and no game whatsoever (no disrespect) However take in any opinions given in this thread and apply it to your own lifes. I hope you can learn something outta this.

I also will be adding to this as well. You can have all the advice from another guy, there's plenty of them here, but I will be adding my .02 since after all, a female point of view will get you further into the game. If you'll listen to a fat guy on the radio that's been through 4 marriages, then surely you'll take heed to my advice, as it only took one time for me to be married and hate it before I learned my lesson.

Quote:
I personally believe that you have to sit back and watch your target before engaging in a conversation or any kind of interaction. You have to have a good fast thinking mind and you have to be smoooooth during the approach.
While you guys sit and watch us like hungry hyenas surveying the pack, we're just as aware of you guys. Upon walking into the place, we've already sized up the entire area, and pretty much know what we're walking into. The time it takes for you to size one girl up, we've already broken down every single person in the club.

Quote:
Now you can tell a lot about a woman by simply looking at her swag/style or however you wanna call it. I know most of us guys look up and down girls when passing by (at least I hope so) So take in mind everything about it. And NOTICE THE SMALL DETAILS. Such as Eyes, hair color, dimples etc.You also need to play it smart and use the environment around you aswell. Meaning if your in a music store...approach with a music conversation..etc.

BUT to get to this step first. You must feel confident and expect the worse. Everyone gets shot down. I've been shot down hundred of times cold blooded but that's never stopped me.

Now obviously you can't get to know a lady without an approach/pick up line...So you need to say something that INTERESTS her. Or something that will make her LAUGH and feel abit more comfortable.(usually this breaks the ice) If she's not feeling comfortable at all..then most likely she's not going to even look at you and walk away.

Girls like BOLD guys that STAND out I would imagine. Meaning if you have the balls to go up to a GROUP of ladies..and talk to one in particular then that sets you aside than all the hundreds of guys that are in the area, but I'll admit they are more harsh in packs. So keep your "A" game on.
Try not to ask any questions that use a "yes" or a "no" response only because it shortens the time span, and she walks away)

Some people like to use pickup lines. I LOVE TO. Pickup lines are a broken record, but I know for a fact it catches a bit of laughter deep deep deep down inside her awkward look she gives you

PLEASE don't be creepy about it. While you're studying the target, try to be as ninja-like as possible. You don't wanna come off as a stalker.

Boldness is good, but don't be obnoxious. Nothing is a bigger turn-off than some guy that comes up to you and starts talking loudly, or being all touchy feely. Respect her space.

Also, consider your appearance. Don't come up to a girl if you smell like a barn, really smashed/stoned, or if you're dressed like a bum. Consider her as well. If she looks sick, or if she looks pissed off, you're more than likely gonna get blown off, because she just isn't in the mood. I realize that sometimes you can still talk to her when she's in a mood, but trust me, 9 times out of 10 it doesn't matter what you look like, or what you say, you're not gonna get through to her. Even if you look bomb, she knows that she doesn't, and she's gonna be extremely embarrassed and insecure, and that won't help.

PICK UP LINES

This, seriously, is hit-and-miss. If you use one, and she's put off by it, just keep moving. She obviously doesn't have a sense of humor, and you don't wanna deal with some girl that takes herself so seriously that she won't laugh at what you have to say.

Don't try to look smooth when using a pickup line. They're meant to be used as a joke to break the ice, and if you say one with a serious ass look on your face, you will be considered pathetic and useless.

Also, if she doesn't respond to you, just keep moving. But, catch her eye from time to time, to exhibit some interest. Girls like to be chased somewhat. If she blows you off, continue to work the room, but meet eyes with her from time to time when you see her. Showing interest even after you've been blown off might get you a second chance.

THE FRIENDS SITUATION

If you walk up to a girl that's with a group of friends, excuse yourself. The last thing you need is her friends fucking shit up for you which, 85% of the time, they will. Walk up, say excuse me, and look all of the friends in the group in the eye. It shows the target that you are not a pompous, disrespectful bastard. This is your chance to say something funny/witty/charming that will not only calm the basket of blood-sucking tarantulas that are her friends, but it will make her feel all special that you picked her out of the crowd.

Example:

"Hello ladies, how are you all doing [look them all in the eye, then revert back to the target]?
I don't mean to interrupt your good time, but I had to come over here and introduce myself to this [insert compliment here] lady that caught my eye."

Keep eye contact with the target at all times at this point, and really concentrate on whatever she says. Then, if she responds to you, hold out your hand to take hers, and at all costs, lead her away from the pack. You don't need her friends to interview you, they're not doing it because they care, they're doing it because 1- they're nosy as fuck, and 2- they're gonna plot a way to steal you away from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:48 AM   #3
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Thinh should read this.

hahaha.

<3
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:50 AM   #4
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Questions only. Please read rules

<3 Yuta.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 08-27-2008, 03:01 AM   #5
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
What Anthony forgot to add was, if you have questions about your skills, personal relationships, love life, blah blah, feel free to ask your questions here.

If you're having trouble picking up on girls, and don't know what you're doing, read here, and ask away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:02 AM   #6
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Exactly.

Thanks for clearing that up mah.

Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 AM   #7
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
were you that guy on mtv with your own show on teaching nerds to get laid by strippers?

if so REP +1
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:10 AM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
what do u look like?

go read the game by neil straus /thread
Old 08-27-2008, 07:25 AM   #9
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Damn Ant why you aint put me up on this kid......
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:14 AM   #10
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
were you that guy on mtv with your own show on teaching nerds to get laid by strippers?

if so REP +1
It wasn't on MTV it was on VH1 and the show was The Pick Up Artist

YouTube - Mystery Pick Up Artist tips on Opening - PUA VH1 Pickup

YouTube - Great Mystery story & routine to pick up girls! PUA VH1

YouTube - Art Of Seduction

YouTube - Mystery on approaching girls - attraction seduction PUA VH1

Here's my question how do you get rid of or get by The D.U.F.F. (Designated Ugly Fat Friend.)

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:26 AM   #11
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
If you can't look into someone's eyes, at least look at them between the eyes....then once you're comfortable look them into the eyes. I <3 non-verbal communication (non-text based).
Old 08-27-2008, 08:32 AM   #12
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Questions only? haha

How do I get a girl to break up with her bf who lives across the country, when I already know she has a thing for me?

... haha damn, i feel like a jackass..

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #13
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
If you can't look into someone's eyes, at least look at them between the eyes....
Exactly. Always eye your landing pad before hand. If its too narrow, eyes might be lost, and its time for you to move on.lol.

Anyways, Im back in the game after being with a girl for 4 years and a month away from getting married. Alot has changed. I gotta step up my game now. This is gonna get interesting.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:56 AM   #14
drift925
BANNED

drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection
One thing I've been told by a bestfriend of mine was that- riding a motorcycle with a extra small size helmet in the back will give you greater opportunity towards human reproduction
drift925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post

if so REP +1
No that wasn't me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
what do u look like?

I look like myself. lol.

I've read lots of "game" books, but I think the best I've ever read was called

"The Art of seduction". This book helps you seduce woman. It's a very awesome book. you should grab it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Damn Ant why you aint put me up on this kid......
lols. <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
If you can't look into someone's eyes, at least look at them between the eyes....then once you're comfortable look them into the eyes. I <3 non-verbal communication (non-text based).
Eye communication is one of the main points during the interaction however. I'd recommend looking str8 into your victims eyes and not inbetween.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
Questions only? haha

How do I get a girl to break up with her bf who lives across the country, when I already know she has a thing for me?

... haha damn, i feel like a jackass..
Well Jay.

Long distance relationships NEVER work out. It's very rarely that you'll catch one holding strong.
However in your situation...if her boy is long distance...all you have to do is hang out with her more...show her the things that her other boyfriend doesn't.
Basically you need to "sweep" her. Compliment her on her beauty, Show her new things that she's never experienced etc.
Just play your cards right and you'll get her man. The awesome part is that YOU are HERE at the moment with her, while he's out there.
I'm sure you'll know what to do Lets hope she's one of the dependent on another type chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Exactly. Always eye your landing pad before hand. If its too narrow, eyes might be lost, and its time for you to move on.lol.

Anyways, Im back in the game after being with a girl for 4 years and a month away from getting married. Alot has changed. I gotta step up my game now. This is gonna get interesting.

Thats whatsup playa.
I'm back in the game after being locked up for damn near 2 years. and I'm loving every second of it. Stay up homie.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:14 AM   #16
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

Well Jay.

Long distance relationships NEVER work out. It's very rarely that you'll catch one holding strong.
However in your situation...if her boy is long distance...all you have to do is hang out with her more...show her the things that her other boyfriend doesn't.
Basically you need to "sweep" her. Compliment her on her beauty, Show her new things that she's never experienced etc.
Just play your cards right and you'll get her man. The awesome part is that YOU are HERE at the moment with her, while he's out there.
I'm sure you'll know what to do Lets hope she's one of the dependent on another type chick.

Werd.

She already admitted to having a thing for me not long after she moved back here. (We've also had history) She tried to not chill with me for fear of being unfaithful, but we still chill as much as we used to.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:45 AM   #17
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
man. i fail at this subject. i really think i have game, and plenty of it. i just have no idea how to harness it. i need to learn to use it for good, instead of evil.

heres one. howcome when i start a convo with a lady, it doesnt last very long? i just draw up blank. running out of questions and things to say sucks. and it makes me feel like a jackass. im sure it makes me look like a bigger jackass.

another situation ive found myself and others in. ive been out of school for 6 years. i work for my parents, so i have zero interaction with females. the only time im around them, is when i go to the bar. and 9 out of 10 times, its guys night. and im getting plastered and dont give a chit. haha. viscous cycle.

BUT. i have my first class this friday. business admin. we'll see how that goes. atleast ill be in contact with 'em. haha.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:57 PM   #18
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
How do I stop girls from being all over me?

Can I contribute to this thread also? I got mad game,
son.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #19
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^This guy haha

How do you get outta the friend zone just to hit but after still remain friends??
Old 08-27-2008, 01:00 PM   #20
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have so much game, I had to get married for the world to be a safer place.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:06 PM   #21
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
^^ i feel you man, its hard meeting new people if your working+school.

i go out a lot though, i just never have the balls to actually talk to someone in the club, i dont mind asking to dance, its just i dont hold a convo!

Question: where do people go to meet people? at bars? i think i just answered my own question. haha

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:07 PM   #22
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I have so much game, I had to get married for the world to be a safer place.

haha oh wowww.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #23
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Not so much a question, but more of a request. I request to see these bootylicious bodacious bomdiggity beezies the OP's have picked up with this so-called "game".

I'd like to "see to believe".

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #24
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ See it think that would just start a war up in here cause everyone will swear their chicks are hot and then the Forum dickheads we have will start talking shit and hatin...
Old 08-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #25
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

this my friend is verryy true. girls don't like the shy type. it's jus annoying... why do guys think its extreamly hot for a girl to take the lead and go up to a guy? please fill me in.
24Ochick<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #26
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
^^ See it think that would just start a war up in here cause everyone will swear their chicks are hot and then the Forum dickheads we have will start talking shit and hatin...
I simply wanna see if this dude really got game...

You wouldn't wanna buy a Benz from a Kia dealership....

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #27
stiizy
Post Whore!

I feel you on that...lol
Old 08-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #28
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ohh god here we go. lol
Old 08-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #29
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
what do u look like?

Most useful information in the whole thread. Every other book, every thing you think you know will pale in comparison to Mystery Method.

The guys you see getting girls without this method are doing so because they "get lucky" or are getting away on good looks. There is a rare few that have this method already internalized without having ever read the book.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #30
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I've got more game than Nintendo.

Duh.....

Making a girl laugh is winning half of the battle.

Sorry to interrupt your thread.

But I just wanted to mention that when your talking to a girl you want to talk about happy stuff with her. Ask her questions about her life and just listen but make sure that she's talking about the good memories. blah blah blah.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote