Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
s14 1995 240sx Zenki - Reliable Daily & Maintained

If you can pull it your self, and take the KA out your self and I keep the KA, I will allow you to have the S14 and the complete blacktop SR together for 5000 firm.

SC- 1995 Nissan 240sx S14

I have a 1995 Nissan 240sx here for sale with a clean title. I recently purchased this off another member on here KeseanS14 and will link to the old thread.

Pics of the only "damage"

The clear coat is gone so it just started to peel away.

This scrape is on passenger door and is not bigger than my hand.

I am not looking for trades thank you! Also please do not low ball me like 3500 for everything or 2k picked up for car alone. You will just be ignored like the fool you are. Thank you again

(FS) SC- 1995 Nissan 240sx S14- $3500

As of right now nothing drastic has changed on it. The only thing I did was I put brand new tint on the car from a Formula 1 dealership using the llumar tint. I have 15% on the back 3 windows and air 80 blue on the driver and passenger which means no color but the sun protection is there. Also I just recently had best buy install an alpine deck along with alpine type s speakers front and rear.

Maintenance wise I have replaced:
-Nismo Thermostat
-Water pump
-Alternator
-Ignition Switch
-Starter
-All brand new belts
-Wire Set
-Plugs
-Air Filter
-JDM Cluster with HID bulbs

Im not hurting for cash I just need this stuff gone as I picked up another car recently and also I am getting ready for a move back to California in a couple months and don't want to bring this car with me.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, do not waste my time as I will not waste yours. No tire kickers please.

Feel free to hit me up anytime as I live on here pretty much.. lol.

Also I will be including a 5 Speed manual transmission for the KA, and if bought soon before it sells I will also include a rear brembo brake setup to compliment the Q45 brakes up front.

$3500 firm

Last edited by Okinawandrifter87; 07-01-2012 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: Price
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Bump#1 My apologies for not getting up pics, will be getting them up tonight for a fact as I am off the whole weekend for once.

For $3500 I will also include a 5 speed transmission for free, and I will even include the rear brembo brake setup I have for it all for same price if bought before next upcoming Friday.

Also for $2000, I can include a blacktop SR I just purchased from Zerolift Autolab. Nothing wrong with it. I took off exhaust manifold and PS and AC bracket to get ready for a complete fully built sr, stopped and was going to continue. But I will sell the sr as is with everything included to get the car gone!

Slight negotiable but not by much, only, if purchased with the sr motorset as well.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Sale pending...

Last edited by Okinawandrifter87; 06-25-2012 at 07:11 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Final bump, anyone interested? Need this thing gone!

P.s. read the whole thread first and say your asking $2,000 for it right? So what does it come with for $3,500? Will be making new thread in a couple days.

Will do a price drop for this week only, 3200 flat no less no more. Come pick up a cheap reliable daily driver or future track car. I will still include the transmssion for that price as well. Deal good till this upcoming friday.