Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 10-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
BatLegacy

Trader Rating: (0)
BatLegacy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
American student looking for JDM parts!!!

Hey guys,

I am a student currently studying at Kansai Gaidai in Hirakatashi Osaka Prefecture...have friends back home who want parts, as well as myself, anything toyota, nissan, subaru, honda, and possibly mitsubishi...if you guys know someone around my area who parts out cars or something please let me know!!! Also are there places that sell used car parts?

Paolo
BatLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
Biggamehit
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Biggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Biggamehit Send a message via MSN to Biggamehit Send a message via Yahoo to Biggamehit
Upgarage and Yahoo jp auctions.

Upgarage is better becuase there is no middle man.. you just find what you want.. print it out and or take your smart phone there to show them and bam... two days later you got goodies. now shipping them is going to be another issue.. EMS is not cheap.

ps

im from baltimore and I live in japan as well.

Facebook: Pink Ranger Drift
Biggamehit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #3
Midnight Shift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Midnight Shift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Agreed with what Biggamehit said. Yahoo Auctions is nice. Upgarage has some nice stuff too. The closest one to you is the Kyoto Yawata Store about 6.2 kms from your school.

UpGarage Kyoto Yawata Store

Here is a map.
Kansai Gaidai University to アップガレージ京都八幡店 - Google Maps

You'll probably find nothing at a junk yard, cause all the cars you want parts for are usually snatched up at auction before. You can also shop on Upgarage's website, but you have to register first and their shipping rates are a little steep. If you don't read Japanese yet, it'll be challenging for you to do that.

However, Yahoo Auctions can sometimes have some pretty mean deals too...but you have to pay a monthly fee for the privilege of bidding on things over 5,000 yen.
Midnight Shift is offline   Reply With Quote