Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
SixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Manely Turbo Tuff Rods, CP Pistons, Tomei, Supertech, ARP, JWT, ECT.

Times have gotten hard and I need to part with all the spare parts I've accumulated over the years for building a spare motor. All parts are for an SR20DET block unless otherwise noted. I have all the parts priced lower than ebay so they are in no way outrageous nor out of line. Some prices are a tiny bit negotiable but they are already near the bottom of what I can take for them. I'm also posting everything on eBay later this afternoon so if you are interested, you better act fast. I only accept paypal, and please, no ridiculous low ball offers because I will not respond. These are not "Megan Racing" or knock off parts so don't expect for me to give them away. I will list the parts and prices followed by the pictures. Good luck and feel free to email me with any questions.

CP 9:0;1 86.5mm Pistons $530 shipped.
Manley Turbo Tuff Rods $720 shipped.
Tomei 87mm 1.2 Head Gasket $180 shipped.
SR Redtop Head in excellent shape WITH BRAND NEW Supertech 96lb dual valve springs, TI Retainers and new supertech valve stem seals as well as a hot tanked and milled slightly. Head was looked over at the machine shop and everything was good to go. $500 shipped. (I have more than that in just the parts not including the head, valve job, ect.)
JWT C1 Cams $450 shipped.
JWT Adjustable Cam gears $100 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM Timing Chain Kit $200 shipped. (Sold!.)
OEM Oil Pump cover $150 shipped. (Sold!.)
OEM Water Pump $50 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM S14 water neck $45 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM SR blacktop oil pickup $25 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM Complete gasket kit WITH S15 METAL exhaust gasket minus valve stem seals and OEM head gasket $60 shipped. (Sold!)
OEM Crank pulley, used, in excellent shape $40 shipped.
ARP Head Studs $100 shipped. (Sold!)
ARP Main Studs $80 shipped. (Sold!)

Last edited by SixSpeedSleuth; 08-13-2010 at 04:41 PM..
SixSpeedSleuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links