Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-11-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
R and D factory

these guys helped me out with parts the day after i crashed.
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 07:18 PM   #2
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
These guys stayed open to sell me some parts on Thanksgiving of all days!!!! they totally kick ass and will be a returning customer over and over again.
S.ONE.THREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #3
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Bought on two seperate occasions from these guys.

Good prices
Fast shipping

A+!
Old 12-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #4
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
GREAT GUYS! A+++... will see you guys soon for my coolant tank take care.
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Nice guy. I bought part without any problem.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
got my ichiba fronts from them. came promptly. will buy from them all the time.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
LEEEEEEEEEEGIT! i still have to go there soon!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote