Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
ForcedFab

Got my steering bushing super fast, thanks.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:08 AM   #2
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
So did I looks good, thanks.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
gmarzan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
gmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Got my AEM UEGO from them. Very fast shipping. Even called to make sure the product was recieved. Thanks
gmarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got my steering bushing!! Thanks ready to install
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #5
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Great experience. Fast shipping on the steering bushing. Great product and great price. +1111
Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #6
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
bought an Aem UEGO wideband from them during their promo. I was very pleased witht he service I recived on the phone. Item was shipped promptly with a tracking number.
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:04 PM   #7
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
got my item BEFORE the posted arival date. Installed the same day, was a good day.
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:52 PM   #8
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
* edit nevermind.

I think i was looking at their old website.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote