Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
Ruserious100
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ruserious100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 Looking for help for anyone who can help diagnose my problem with my s14

I have a 1996 obd2 s14 zenki that i picked up as a project. I got a motor(ka24de) rebuilt it and swapped it in. The car ran fine for a while until one day I was driving home and saw the headlights start to dim then ten miles down the road the car sputtered till it died. The car will start with charged battery or jumper box but runs till out of voltage then dies. To me seemed like an alternator so I changed an alternator put a new battery and tested the output the alternator was putting out correct voltage. So I was tinkering with it and went to start it the other day and when i turned the key it did not start but instead made a buzzing noise/clicking noise coming from the back of the cluster and the fuse box under the dash from what i think to be those relays there are three blue ones starting from the top and a red one on bottom. I was wondering if someone could guide m on what to do next or help troubleshoot the issue. Thank you very much and if your better at diagnosis by phone my number is 951-526-6926 thanks
Ruserious100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links