Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 06-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #31
SpOOlin13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
SpOOlin13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Never broke an eagle rod or billet crank shaft in over 15years..pathetic,but keep the love flowingGS= cheap,unreliable,poor quality crap..Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
I love the dumb people of Zilvia. If you guys don't like Godspeed or don't have anything nice to say then don't post at all.

Go buy your Eagle Rods....

Also Mantas, what broke on you? I'm interested in knowing myself. Have you contact Godspeed about them?
SpOOlin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2012, 04:05 AM   #32
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
We talk shit because we're keeping others from learning the hard way. Cheap parts = shitty quality
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:18 AM   #33
JaeTea
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
JaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JaeTea
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
we talk shit because we're keeping others from learning the hard way. Cheap parts = shitty quality
qft

JaeTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:44 AM   #34
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
A bunch of clowns in here. Just because its cheap doesnt mean it's shitty. Really? Their Intercoolers seems fine, and i dont know about all you other fucktards in here, but did you guys read the description GODSPEED has and Eagle rods have? identical material used. 4340 steel. If you can buy the same shit for cheaper, because its a newly based company, you wouldnt? why talk shit when you, yourself, dont give it a chance?..Fucking morons.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #35
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
A bunch of clowns in here. Just because its cheap doesnt mean it's shitty. Really? Their Intercoolers seems fine, and i dont know about all you other fucktards in here, but did you guys read the description GODSPEED has and Eagle rods have? identical material used. 4340 steel. If you can buy the same shit for cheaper, because its a newly based company, you wouldnt? why talk shit when you, yourself, dont give it a chance?..Fucking morons.
Its not a part that moves or is under any real amount of stress. Do yourself a favor go look at the piping on your GSP I/C then go look at and feel a greddy kit or hks. Much higher quality.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 AM   #36
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Such haters lol, all these negative comments are funny lol

proceed..
Old 06-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #37
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
I love the dumb people of Zilvia. If you guys don't like Godspeed or don't have anything nice to say then don't post at all.

Go buy your Eagle Rods....

Also Mantas, what broke on you? I'm interested in knowing myself. Have you contact Godspeed about them?
Yeah both the bearings broke at the same time on my rucas. Not a big deal but i still got gs rucas because they are cheap and the gen 2 has bigger bearings. Like i said before gs is cheap shit but it works and thats what matters to me, im not willing to but $400 arms for a pos 17 year old car that is not worth more than 10k lol.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #38
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikcaffine View Post
Its not a part that moves or is under any real amount of stress. Do yourself a favor go look at the piping on your GSP I/C then go look at and feel a greddy kit or hks. Much higher quality.
That's why i stated "It seems fine". It works, and does its job. For this Rod on the other hand, they're using the same material. And from the pictures provided, it's as flawless as the picture Eagle rods provide.

I wouldnt know, I've never really "built" a motor that i had change the rods, let alone bearings. And that's why I'm not bashing on this company. I've had Godspeeds control arms, and they never gave me a problem. Except for the Fanboys that hates on them.

And I've ridden on multiple cars, a long with mine with Megan tracks, that has godspeed suspension, K-sports, KTS..etc.. and i gotta say, both cars I rode, 88 supra and 93 coupe, equipped with Godspeed coilovers are the least my favorite. I think I suggested upping the kg on their spring rates because they rode like their on blown/cut suspension. Especially the supra.

but lets move on from that and on to the rods.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #39
shinobis13hb
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
shinobis13hb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i agree with that idiot mantas
plus some people just really dont know that most if not ALL parts come from the SAME places .
if you have the money to buy 800$ rods then do it. if you don't these would be a great alternative,yes sometimes there is a different in quality for the price,
ALOT of people in the 240sx community simply CANT afford the BIGGEST name brand parts. if there wasnt places like godspeed the damn community would probably be dead.. so if anything i thank them. i put my faith in most godspeed product.
shinobis13hb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:39 AM   #40
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Okay fine newbs. Go buy a brand new set of godspeed coils

When they blow in a week with street driving let me know if you still support godspeed and knockoffs
Old 07-01-2012, 04:51 AM   #41
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Wow lol he said pow

He blew his engine lol, now you tell me if was built with godspeed engine parts? Makes sense now.

This is the scariest thing godspeed has made to date
It's funny all The post I ever see from you are you crying like a little bitch , this coming from the guy that had a "clean" s13 with fresh paint with stock s13 se wheels painted gold That was salvaged and you asked 4k for it lol well you said 3 then said you wouldn't selling it for less then 4 . Go build your dream ls1 or ls7 whatever you claim and stop hating on something you never used . Ok onto the rods I have had the gs rods in my redline time attack car and beat the shit out of it with no issues what so ever . I'll be the first to tell you , yes in the past gs sold some bunk parts and I would of never thought twice about fucking with them, then a very good friend of mine build his car with gs parts I told him they are shit and they will do nothing but break , well over the years they have been on the car with all the dirt drops, walls and even cars he tapped he has yet to have any issues with them, when I was building my ka I found this set for the ka and said fuck it I'll give it a shot and went to Ken who works for them , he said they have yet to have anyone throw a rod from any set they got , keep in mind I'm over 370whp with the rods still to this day not giving me a issue , I'm very well known on the fourm and in redline/gta , most of the people here posting talking shit are either new to the game , fanboys or hey your could of been how I was just didn't know , as someone said why would we spend 400 on 1 pair of arms for a car that's worth less then 10k , if your baller and can affort spl or any "highend" arms or rods then go for it, they have had the rods for a few years and now that they post them for a good price you all can talk shit , ok that's cool if they are shit I'm sure by now someone here would posted that they now have a hole in there block due to the rods or whatever , anyways hope to have someone talk shit so I can post again . Thank you chris and Ken from Godspeed for making parts that us non ballers can afford
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #42
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
buddy of mine picked up some godspeed coils, they handle very well actually. hes had em on his ride for almost 2 years now and still dipppin.
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #43
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Its funny how all the people who are backing up Godspeed have a join date later than 2010. Please, these parts are shit quality and I wouldnt even sell them to my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor people and buy quality parts with documented track testing and quality research and design. Don't buy the products with no factual backing except for a few cheap ass fanbois on an internet forum who are whiteknighting for a shitty import knock off parts supplier with a terrible track record.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #44
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
More info on the lifetime warranty, including how it relates to other parts damaged in the process of GS component failure.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #45
future
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
Its funny how all the people who are backing up Godspeed have a join date later than 2010. Please, these parts are shit quality and I wouldnt even sell them to my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor people and buy quality parts with documented track testing and quality research and design. Don't buy the products with no factual backing except for a few cheap ass fanbois on an internet forum who are whiteknighting for a shitty import knock off parts supplier with a terrible track record.

QFT again

Ahsgfuebs

Last edited by future; 07-01-2012 at 06:21 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #46
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
isnt a mod suppose to clean up all the bs in this kind of thread? Bunch of little bitches in here, bunch of them with pos cars haha.. Those are real the fanbois, the ones that brag about high end brands. Without a single dollar in their pocket and with 1k parts on their 2k pos car that doesnt even see track use.. OP glws
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #47
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
Quote:
Damn, I joined in 2009. Am I still a fan boy? How is there no factual backing? How do you know Godspeed doesn't test their products on the track? I mean I know its your opinion but just because the products were "shit" before 2010 it doesn't mean that Godspeed did not improve on the products throughout the years. I'm just a fucking fan boy to you but I run EVERYTHING Godspeed on my car and I'm pretty fucking sure I drive my car harder than you and all the Godspeed hating fan boys hahaha. Please show me your mod list because I'd like to know what legit parts you run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
isnt a mod suppose to clean up all the bs in this kind of thread? Bunch of little bitches in here, bunch of them with pos cars haha.. Those are real the fanbois, the ones that brag about high end brands. Without a single dollar in their pocket and with 1k parts on their 2k pos car that doesnt even see track use.. OP glws
Hi,

I'm the little bitch with a POS car with everything Godspeed. I'm a real fan boy and I brag about big brands. I also have no money at all. OH and my car doesn't see track use. If you want to talk all this shit, I'll see you at XDC Texas on track.

PS My annual income is probably double yours, if NOT triple. (coolstorybro) hahahaha

Keep talking shit, I love it. I'll gladly put all Godspeed Parts on a car and challenge anyone to any motorsport. Drifting or Road Racing. I can't wait for the yumad comments lololol
Old 07-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #48
AsleepAltima
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
AsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

Hi,

I'm the little bitch with a POS car with everything Godspeed. I'm a real fan boy and I brag about big brands. I also have no money at all. OH and my car doesn't see track use. If you want to talk all this shit, I'll see you at XDC Texas on track.

PS My annual income is probably double yours, if NOT triple. (coolstorybro) hahahaha

Keep talking shit, I love it. I'll gladly put all Godspeed Parts on a car and challenge anyone to any motorsport. Drifting or Road Racing. I can't wait for the yumad comments lololol
i dont think feito was knocking you...
AsleepAltima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #49
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
Uh I mean he wasn't doing it directly to me but I support Godspeed and he mentioned fan boys and piece of shit cars.

I take it as "oh anything cars with Godspeed parts are pos".

Care to share your opinion Asleepaltima? I'd LOVE to hear it.
DJ PoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #50
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah, either my grammar is really bad or u just cant read haha. Double read perhaps?
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #51
AsleepAltima
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
AsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Uh I mean he wasn't doing it directly to me but I support Godspeed and he mentioned fan boys and piece of shit cars.

I take it as "oh anything cars with Godspeed parts are pos".

Care to share your opinion Asleepaltima? I'd LOVE to hear it.
if the parts work they work. i have gs tension rods on my hatch. i have a cxracing i/c too. ive been a mech/tech for a long time. i know that only a handful of manufacturers actually build things and lots and lots of other "manufacturers" just put their stamps on them. perfect example is coil springs. only a few companies can afford the million dollars it takes to buy a coil making machine so of course, they buy them pre-coiled and market them as their own. same with radiators and intercoolers - sure the piping might be made by the company selling it but the cores themselves come from a much larger company that makes them for just about everyone. people just buy into the name and it makes them happy that they spent 500 bucks for something because its GOTTA be quality if its that expensive.
like i said, if it works it works - regardless of who "makes" it or badges it.

is this the opinion you were looking for?
AsleepAltima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #52
mantas
Zilvia Addict

mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
No better way to sum it up. I cant justify spending thousands on a 240 thats not going to be worth half of what ill invest in it when i decide to sell it. So ill just enjoy whatever cheap parts it has, and if my arms decide to crap out in a few years it wont cost more than 100 to replace them.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #53
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Join date 2009 lol am I a fanboi!!!!! I'm sorry cool guy with a skyline what have you used on your car from them or is it all story that you hear? I like how nobody will post about mine because most people on here know I hated gs at one time then they started making better stuff and over time reAlly got a shit ton better , pow is right he could build and time attack car or drift car and do as good or better and I'd say better then every single person in this thread , it's funny I've had a few pm's asking things and even one from someone Trying to talk shit , again the parts are made for people that can't really afford super highend parts and I say super because there name had a shifty rep but Godspeed has done nothing but treat the fanboys/pos car owners good , anyone that has anything to say feel free to pm me , but I might not be the fun loving guy I am in the public
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #54
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
you must be narrow minded. Just because our join date is later than 2010. LOL. What a tool.

If anything, you're the biggest fan boy. Cock rider.

Call us a fanboy, rocks PBM's...when they prolli come from the same factory.. Scumbag fanboy.

I dont want to blow my cover. been around zilvia since 04.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:56 AM   #55
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I think alot of people just hate on gs so much because its cool to hate knock off stuff.

Shut the fuck up. If you wanna buy $800 rods instead of $200 rods then do it, Do you have god speed arms? why didn't you buy battle versions or tiens? because the gs ones work, cost 5 times less and you will prolly bend the bitch anyway, you cheap fuck.
Let god speed grow and make money, Stop hateing and enjoy the fact that people work hard so you can enjoy having cheap ass parts to fit your cheap ass budget for your cheap ass cars so you can impress your cheap ass friends and bone some cheap ass fat girl who likes jdm ass shit.
I run some Gs stuff, they honor the warranty like a boss.. call em up, bring your broken shit, get new shit most the time.. they are cool ass people who want to help people.
Regardless of if you wanna buy gs parts or not. coming in here and saying they suck or there low quality ect makes you a fuckin douche fanboy. keep your stupid ass opinions to your self because not only dose nobody give 2 shits about anything you have to say at all, but you just look like a prick, and why do you wanna be known as that prick ass dude on zilvia?

Maybe GS could do a stress test against a eagle rod or something? idk
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #56
rotarywar

Trader Rating: (0)
rotarywar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this is to funny my sides hurt ! lol
rotarywar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #57
rotarywar

Top 10 Trash Talker Statements and Facts

1. I won’t buy ebay cheap parts.
Fact: ebay is the biggest marketplace for performance parts, chances are all your parts on your cheap ass car are all from ebay.

2. Xyz is an ebay company.
Fact: again, ebay is the biggest marketplace, lot of companies sold on ebay, amazon, own website, anywhere can move the products. Chances are ebay has the lowest price for the EXACT same part.

3. These parts are made in china, I won’t put it on my car.
Fact: almost all of these parts are make in China anyway, directly or indirect. So don’t put any parts on your car at all. and throw away all your gadgets and underwear, because they are all made in China.

4. That part is going to break, cheap, bababah…
Fact: you don’t even own that part.

5. I only put “Brand name ABC” on my car.
Fact: can’t afford them.

6. I want to build my car 500+ HP.
Fact: don’t even know what 500HP really means and what it takes to build that kind of power and even when they do make the power, MF can’t even drive that monster.

7. I want to boost my car, a dual ball bearing GTxxx, fully built motor.
Fact: can’t tell the difference between a ball bearing vs a journal bearing turbo

8. Show me your dyno sheet:
Fact: can’t even read or understand the dyno graphic and the real meaning behind these #s.

9. I am a mechanic for 10 yrs, ASE certified.
Fact: Joe Doe noboby mechanic, can’t even take a simple part off the motor.

10. My Car is professional built and tuned.
Fact: all junk ass parts put together in the home garage.

And the real fact is the real people who really work on their cars don’t talk shit like this.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #58
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
So what exactly does the warranty cover? When a rod decides it's better odd outside the block you'll send me one new replacement?
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #59
rotarywar

it covers your hole junk ass car and your gay ass stickers
Old 07-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #60
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
aaaahahahahaha this is fucking awesome....hey DJ POW take a chill pill, if a mod wants to h can ban you for like a month or whatever for being so "combative"..

as for GS parts..yeah I've used them and will continue to due to the main fact that i simply don't make the amount of money to be wasting on the exact same parts that they sell for a fraction of the cost...i didn't like gs for a while either until i had there fmic that actually BENT and DIDNT BREAK like my old greddy fmic did when i hit something...

i haven't tried the coil overs yet but i have friends that do have them and don't mind them minus the springs rates being to soft...exhaust systems, eh whatever they are all the same shit anyways..i always end up having my friend custom make me one that i like better..

idk, GS i guess is the POOR-MANS best friend since a lot if not most of the zilvia society a long with the drift community can't afford to pay for ''BRAND NAME'' parts like GREDDY, BLITZ, HKS, SPL??...

whatever, everyone entitled to their own opinion, thats mine....bashing continue.