Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #1
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Volks Te-37 (takata Green) 17x9+0 18x10.5+15

before i got them from ASPEC..
Mr. Logan took a quick snap shot of these beautiful rims..

ne ways...

SOLD MY CAR..SOLD MY GEAR..AND LOOK WHAT SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR.

NOW FOR SALE!

*CONCAVE
*WIDE
*LIGHT WEIGHT
* RARE COLOR
* GREAT SIZING
* GREAT OFF-SET (OEM FENDERS/WIDE FENDERS NO PROBLEM!)

WHAT ELSE CAN I PUT ON HERE??

BUY THEM THIS WEEK AND RECIEVE A PAIR OF
25MM BOLT ON SPACERS
(ICHIBA)

ALRIGHTY.. PICTURES...

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES FROM MY OLDER SET..

Just got them IN!
18x10.5 +15
17X9 +0
takata green, in boxes..pay what I paid..BUT WITHOUT THE FREAKIN 6 MONTH WAIT..
$2650 SHIPPED
TO YOUR DOOR
SIGNATURE
CONFIRMATION
PAYPAL ACCEPTED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now on ebay, link removed because I didn't read the rules..

*SNIP*

Last edited by Phlip; 02-27-2008 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: ebay linked removed
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #2
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
dayuu m.... i want these... glws.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
holy shit, i'm sweatin dude. those wheels are my dream wheels, same sizes and all, but i just cant fit it into the budget right now. unless you want to trade for a set of Zeal coilvoers+cash, which i doubt.

bump for some hot rims. truely wish i could pick them up from you.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow, those rims are def. the shiite
Old 02-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #5
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Bump for some sick ass wheels. Id only these fit a fc, and were white, and i had $2700.00
Old 02-11-2008, 09:27 PM   #6
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
FRESH!

Hot damn.. those are so FRESH!
Old 02-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about
ooooooh yessssss
Old 02-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #8
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damnit these are hottt as fuck!!!
i
Old 02-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
guitarz1
Leaky Injector

guitarz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any trades you would be interested in?

Or cash only?
Old 02-11-2008, 10:36 PM   #10
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
why did you wait 6 months? didnt you talk to Grant? lol
Old 02-11-2008, 10:58 PM   #11
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
super hot wheels! glws

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #12
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I ordered the exact same size and offset but in black, hopefully mines are not going to take 6 frikin months
this are awesome

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 02-12-2008, 05:39 AM   #13
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Are those the same offset's you had on the white hatch? If so I am curious, why did you order another identical set of wheels? Beautiful BTW
Old 02-12-2008, 06:09 AM   #14
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
sweet wheels glws
Old 02-12-2008, 07:10 AM   #15
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

The set on my car were actually 17x9 (+15) 18x9.5 (+12). This set is more aggressive offset wise, and it took 6 months due to the special color "takata"

this was going to be my 2nd set for Drifting.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:38 AM   #16
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Yeah I didn't think those fronts on the S13 where +0's! I'm sure someone will pick these up soon. No one wants to wait for the special color. GL
Old 02-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #17
pacefarm
Zilvia Member

pacefarm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to pacefarm
damn... if only your fronts were 18's........

glws
Old 02-12-2008, 08:44 AM   #18
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Poke View Post
Yeah I didn't think those fronts on the S13 where +0's! I'm sure someone will pick these up soon. No one wants to wait for the special color. GL
???? I guess? I they were 17x9 + 15 with a 15mm spacer= ZERO...

but the set i have forsale are 0offset..
Old 02-12-2008, 08:44 AM   #19
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
can i give you my wife for those wheels, she is a good cook and cleans well too...haha

GLWS
Old 02-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #20
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

thanks for the offer
Old 02-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #21
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
oh man those wheels are pure hotness.. i wish i had the cash for them... i'm green with envy... haha i guess you could say... takata green with envy.. haha.. good luck with sale!

Jon
Old 02-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #22
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmersfh View Post
???? I guess? I they were 17x9 + 15 with a 15mm spacer= ZERO...

but the set i have forsale are 0offset..
I was going by the look of the face (concave) not the way they fit your car.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #23
SR20d2fourT
Zilvia Junkie

SR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura about
dude, you make me cry. I want those wheels so much.

Goodluck and congrats to the buyer of the wheels. :'( lol.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #24
yzlvca99
BANNED

yzlvca99 is not welcome here anymoreyzlvca99 is not welcome here anymoreyzlvca99 is not welcome here anymoreyzlvca99 is not welcome here anymoreyzlvca99 is not welcome here anymoreyzlvca99 is not welcome here anymoreyzlvca99 is not welcome here anymoreyzlvca99 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Aero-K View Post
can i give you my wife for those wheels, she is a good cook and cleans well too...haha

GLWS
send pics..i've got the same wheels...jk

hot rims glws
Old 02-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #25
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Wheels are legit

No wait time on these

Takata Green is serious business

Would be perfect with 20mm F + 30mm R fenders on either S13/14

Or even stock body with aggressive pull

For those who need visualization, the difference between the set on his car would be:

On car above > this set
17x9+15 > 17x9+0 (15mm more flusher than shown in front)
18x9.5+12 > 18x10.5+15 (10mm more flusher than shown in rear)

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 02-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #26
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

amen to logan..PERFECT..
Old 02-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #27
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
crap! i need to pick my jaw up real quick
Old 02-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #28
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
bling bling bling. these wheels are the shit.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #29
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Congrats on having one of the sexyist sets of rims out there! goodluck witht sale these should move quickly
Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #30
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Damn...if i didnt have to buy a $4500 bedroom set, id be all up on these like white on rice!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Closed Thread