Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 08-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #31
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
hmmmmmmmm.......

seats and power FC

or wheels...
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2007, 02:32 AM   #32
xdabsx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
xdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of lightxdabsx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xdabsx
get the wheels because they match your green zipties
Old 08-11-2007, 10:52 AM   #33
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
hmmmmmmmm.......

seats and power FC

or wheels...
buythe wheels its not every day a set comes up. where u can pick up a power fc just about anytime.. plus like he man said it matches your zipties
Old 08-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #34
weagle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
weagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where in minnesota are you located? I wouldn't mind seeing those before I die.
weagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:16 PM   #35
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
OMG i didnt think such beauty existed lol there nice... ^_^ gl on sale (meaning in this case keep them ^^)
Old 08-15-2007, 01:43 AM   #36
jaydmravy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
jaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
i wish i had money i would cop these in a minute i hope you still have these say for another 2 months hahaha j/k gl with the sale bro
Old 08-16-2007, 11:23 AM   #37
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about
check your pms..I pmed backkk
charmersfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 AM   #38
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about
So you demanded more pictures..

Old 08-19-2007, 04:02 AM   #39
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
What is the lowest price you can go for? with tires/without tires

I have money but still debating between Bronze, white or Green...so if you can come up with good price....I might want to take them
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 01:30 PM   #40
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

Pmed...

ALL I can say is..RARE COLOR + No WAIT TIME
Old 08-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #41
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

mulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmersfh View Post
Pmed...

ALL I can say is..RARE COLOR + No WAIT TIME
no wait time ftw
Old 08-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #42
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

perfect..no nics...brand new...everything..come buy em
Old 08-24-2007, 01:15 PM   #43
chunkenny

chunkenny is an unknown quantity at this point
how much do you want the wheels for? Give me the price for both with and without tires, shipped to 98029. Thanks.
chunkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 04:17 PM   #44
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
you have lots and lots of moneys to buy these.......
Old 08-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #45
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
your car is confused.. usually its green car with white TE's haha
Wheels are pretty cool though. bump
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:28 AM   #46
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
Wheels are pretty cool though. bump

THATS WHAT MAKES THE CAR SPECIAL BEING DIFFERENT
Old 08-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #47
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
lol i was thinking the same thing
i can't believe these haven't sold yet
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:15 AM   #48
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Quote:
BEING DIFFERENT
being different is so common now a days.

finaldrive, nice avator....i have that tee

GL
Old 08-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #49
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

Just pmed... STILL FOR SALE>>>!!!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 07:38 AM   #50
DriFTech
Leaky Injector

DriFTech is making a name for him/her selfDriFTech is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to DriFTech
bump 'er for some nutty wheels...
DriFTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #51
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

THESE RIMS EVEN DO GOOD ON STOCK BODY ROLLS!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #52
scarecrow27
Leaky Injector

scarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymore
any chance you would part with just the 17's =D
scarecrow27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:54 AM   #53
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow27 View Post
any chance you would part with just the 17's =D
Unless you have another pair of Takata Green TE's to match them up with, I don't see the point

Baller spares need matching spares

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #54
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
my girlfriend has them on her SI, fucking love em.

Old 09-05-2007, 12:41 PM   #55
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

willing to sell without tires...lMK!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:01 AM   #56
gun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to gun
pm sent..... oh yeah, my offsets are +25 front and +24 rear, still have pretty decent lip
Old 09-08-2007, 01:33 AM   #57
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
pm me a price shipped to 60018 without tires...

i might have to take out a loan jsut to get some fucking wheels...
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #58
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

Sorry Gun, No trades..

FusionR- You Have Pm..
Old 09-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #59
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

New pictures!
Old 09-12-2007, 12:41 AM   #60
elementmotor
Zilvia.net Advertiser

elementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to allelementmotor is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to elementmotor
PM'd

msglngth
elementmotor is offline   Reply With Quote