Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #2431
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Edit... ill just stop this isnt needed in this tread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
why'd you edit your post?
Quote:
I added to it
Quote:
I didnt want this thread to turn into this but seemd like others didnt care, so i joined in. Glad u pointed that out..u happy now?
Why can't you write two posts that don't contradict each other? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I suppose that you being the face of racism is pretty okay.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2020, 04:28 PM   #2432
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
Why can't you write two posts that don't contradict each other? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I suppose that you being the face of racism is pretty okay.
Glad i can fill that role for you....
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 04:53 PM   #2433
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I'm only gonna say this: everyone should let the news marinate for a week before sharing their opinion. If you think the media isn't drip-feeding us twists and turns (to keep us tuning in for views) in the case like the current season of your favorite Netflix show, you gotta start paying attention.

Now, remember when all the bro-vets were open-carrying to support their rights and are now encouraging everyone to follow the curfew? I thought these cats were revolutionaries LOL. Fight 'the system' when it comes to firearms, lick boots when it it's something else.

EDIT:
...and we also have to stop inferring that someone supports the whole gamut of a 'side' when there are, in fact, degrees to this stuff. mentality on whatever side of this you're on is not helping.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:18 PM   #2434
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
heres something for you old grumpy asses to hate on... my V4 parts. skirts are S13 Greddy Gracer and valances are B-Wave...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 06:28 PM   #2435
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Any reason as to why we can say 'black lives matter' and not be racist but if you pick any other color, you're some how a pedophile racist stealing pig with a one-inch penis that you use to rape underaged animals?

Can we go back to a time where no one gave a fuck about what color you were and just coexisted? Jesus.
This is what I missed from the great IP ban of 2020? The frequency of these kinds of discussions on this forum makes me surprised this many of us are still tuning while black. Goddam petty, violent, and willfully ignorant childishness.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:46 PM   #2436
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
heres something for you old grumpy asses to hate on... my V4 parts. skirts are S13 Greddy Gracer and valances are B-Wave...

Man...those wheels were always my fav...would die for a set 15yrs ago. Aero lookn sweet
Old 06-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #2437
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Man...those wheels were always my fav...would die for a set 15yrs ago. Aero lookn sweet
i lucked out SO HARD when i found these wheels on YAJ back in 2015!!! honestly, the only other set of wheels i want and would run are Advan Siena IIs or SSR Vienna Courage. and id still keep my Advan Super Racing Gens 2s for when i get bored lol!!!

Old 06-07-2020, 02:00 AM   #2438
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
EDIT:
...and we also have to stop inferring that someone supports the whole gamut of a 'side' when there are, in fact, degrees to this stuff. mentality on whatever side of this you're on is not helping.
This so much. It happens from both sides and it really prevents any kind of meaningful discourse between people.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:10 AM   #2439
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
i lucked out SO HARD when i found these wheels on YAJ back in 2015!!! honestly, the only other set of wheels i want and would run are Advan Siena IIs or SSR Vienna Courage. and id still keep my Advan Super Racing Gens 2s for when i get bored lol!!!
Ugh I want those wheels so badly, but I told myself no cosmetic crap until the damned thing is running and driving. I found a set of the advan SA3R 4 lug on Ebay, and was like OOF, no.......gotta focus.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:22 AM   #2440
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
I feel you there, one of my favorite rims all time. I took off my squared set of 18x9.5 for my LM?s but maybe I?ll restore them and put them on the Altezza one day.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:50 PM   #2441
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
All the way dense my G.

Happy to see many zilvia heads speaking up though. Leggoo

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:43 AM   #2442
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
...well it looks like the fat, weeb, sweaties are at it again. Buying coffee that's ~$1 from a machine and ~$10/case for $9/can from the cunt at Lucky Labo.

Old 06-30-2020, 03:44 AM   #2443
dizzariot
Post Whore!

EDIT: doublepost...need new laptop.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:30 AM   #2444
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Looks like they're about $4 and change on eBay. I'm just not sure how I feel about getting a shipment from some rando on eBay - especially with this pandemic shit unless you soak the things in hand sanitizer for two weeks before trying it.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:45 PM   #2445
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
...well it looks like the fat, weeb, sweaties are at it again. Buying coffee that's ~$1 from a machine and ~$10/case for $9/can from the cunt at Lucky Labo.

don't be mad that you didn't think of it first Dario!

BRB gonna go raid Mitsuwa and start selling $2 Ramune sodas for $15

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:08 PM   #2446
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Someone in Japan wanna send me exclusive JDM sodas and get rich together? Dead serious. Cash in hand lol
Old 06-30-2020, 08:08 PM   #2447
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
I thought they were shift knobs initially for that price. Then i saw it and laughed my ass off.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:46 AM   #2448
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Someone in Japan wanna send me exclusive JDM sodas and get rich together? Dead serious. Cash in hand lol
no need to go to japan, just go to your local Japanese marketplace, clean it out, and sell to idiots who have no idea that those sodas are available stateside.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2020, 10:49 AM   #2449
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
don't be mad that you didn't think of it first Dario!

BRB gonna go raid Mitsuwa and start selling $2 Ramune sodas for $15
Are these the same sodas sold at 5below? I have seen something similar there in the past.
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 03:54 PM   #2450
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I passed 16 years of ownership a couple weeks back.

Sad that for a third of that, it's been laid up waiting for me to find time and motivation.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:05 PM   #2451
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I passed 16 years of ownership a couple weeks back
im hitting 10 on my current S13 in the next week and a half

Old 07-02-2020, 04:43 AM   #2452
S14rebuild
BANNED

Going on 12, drove/built it for 4, sat for 8 and now completely redoing the car. Its the 5th s-chassis ive owned.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:29 PM   #2453
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Coming up on a year that I've owned both my R32 and my S14a Silvia. My previous 180SX I had for a decade.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 02:34 PM   #2454
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:

Sad that for a third of that, it's been laid up waiting for me to find time and motivation.
So glad I am not the only one, haha.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:56 PM   #2455
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:

since 2001 there has not been a single day that I haven't owned at least one S13.

Current one is going on 9 years, then I bought another one as a missile car about 6 months ago.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2020, 03:13 PM   #2456
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
no need to go to japan, just go to your local Japanese marketplace, clean it out, and sell to idiots who have no idea that those sodas are available stateside.
Nah I need that straight from Tokyo connect dawg, lol
Old 07-02-2020, 03:37 PM   #2457
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Here we go again. This dude didn't even take the shit out of Jesse Streeter's boxing lol.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:01 PM   #2458
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Here we go again. This dude didn't even take the shit out of Jesse Streeter's boxing lol.

Why would you? That just wastes time and money.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 05:14 PM   #2459
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Why would you? That just wastes time and money.
...is this gonna lead to a 'don't knock the hustle' parade?
Old 07-02-2020, 05:20 PM   #2460
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
since 2001 there has not been a single day that I haven't owned at least one S13.

Current one is going on 9 years, then I bought another one as a missile car about 6 months ago.
I bought a missile for a bit part in an advertising video for my side hustle, then rebuilt the suspension and sold it.

Really wish I had put more than like 60 miles on it after rebuilding the suspension. It was really, really nostalgic to drive a car with full interior after having stripped my track car back in '07; brought me back to 2004 and 2005 when my brother and I would head out to the coast and just enjoy the salt air and conversation in a car with a full stock interior.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote