Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 01-13-2005, 12:48 PM   #1
owinbush
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
owinbush is making a name for him/her selfowinbush is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Jan 29th meet in Nashville

There's going to be a meet on January 29th at Bellevue Mall. It's technically a toyota scion but all sport compacts are invited, including you 240 owners. NextGear is hosting the meet and we anticipate there will be about 100 people showing up. some of the local dealers will be there and it should be pretty fun just to hang out and check out all the cars. We'll also be shooting some video of interstate runs. I'll be there as one of NextGear owners along with my sr swapped 240. i know of at least a couple other nissan guys that will be there. so you all should come out.

again january 29th noon - six. if you have any questions or want more details give NextGear Garage a call. 615.491.4140.

Also I'm wanting to put a pretty big meet together just for nissan sometime during early march. anyone interested. it'll be in the same place [bellevue mall]. we'll need to work out the details but it's going to happen.

omari
owner/representative
NextGear
nextgearinc.com

Last edited by owinbush; 01-13-2005 at 09:16 PM..
owinbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links