Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #61
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Hey U.S. Pulsar guy. Can you sell me an exhaust side FWD CA18 valve cover?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #62
pulsar

Trader Rating: (0)
pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sorry Matej, I don't have any parts for those cars anymore.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #63
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
No problem. It was worth a shot.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:34 PM   #64
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar View Post
Corbic - Where I may have only "7" posts, those few posts are only because I do 99.9999999% of my forum learning by reading not trolling or really posting, thus your coice to ignore mentioning my sign up date.

Maybe your friend should take your advice about reading and not posting.

My comment about your posts was a statement regarding how I find it just mildly ironic that you just now decide to start posting after 7 years. In fact you decide to do this in the same thread that Gangsta noob decides to have a sexual identity crisis screaming about gays and dicks and crap.

I don't believe in coincidences.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:42 PM   #65
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Maybe your friend should take your advice about reading and not posting.

My comment about your posts was a statement regarding how I find it just mildly ironic that you just now decide to start posting after 7 years. In fact you decide to do this in the same thread that Gangsta noob decides to have a sexual identity crisis screaming about gays and dicks and crap.

I don't believe in coincidences.
Sounds like someones paranoid. Maybe stop putting all that money you get paid at your desk job where you sit on zilvia all day on powder bags and that won't happen so much.

I don't know Pulsar I just appreciate the fact that he has human decency towards others who ask questions with the intent of learning. Unlike you, who I would have to say has not learned a damn thing about that in his sorry 30 years of existence. If you don't understand that yet you should probably just give up now and run an exhaust tube to your cabin and take a nice long nap.

Idk what a sexual identity crisis is. I know your mom sucks good dick though.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:07 PM   #66
pulsar

Trader Rating: (0)
pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
While I agree with you Corbic about coincidences in the daily life interactions of person to person, however I can assure you I don't know StuckyOG. If I did he would just text me and ask "What's up". lol It's the internet and the reason I started posting recently is because I get bored at my job these days (I work in a call center for very large healthcare company). I decided to post to help him as I struggled learning Offsets and I spent an excessive time trying to learn it. I do understand that after numerous times of explaining how the same things work over and over can be annoying. Personally I would and do collect a favorites folder of links and posts I can just copy and paste to share with people. If you did that Corbic you would give them helpful info easily and then tell them they are gay and need to learn to search. lol Remember it takes just as long to fight with someone as it does to help them or even longer for arguing. Forums are meant to converse learn and make friends. Don't forget your roots when you didn't know anything and build a non honda troll community. lol
Old 07-01-2014, 01:15 PM   #67
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStayBroke View Post
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=396982

Was on page 4 of the chat section.
I remember this thread...

This abortion of a thread doesn't need to exist then...