Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #31
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Japanese Engine Import had a COMPLETE Silvia front end conversion with the AERO bumper for $1100... Yes thats right, you pretty much bought the bumper and got the rest of the front end for free. I was too stupid and bought a SR instead.
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #32
CorbonzoDesigns

Trader Rating: (0)
CorbonzoDesigns is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowvia View Post
That post is THREE YEARS OLD.
Actually it's only 2.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #33
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Please shut up. You're terrible at helping.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #34
CorbonzoDesigns

CorbonzoDesigns is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Please shut up. You're terrible at helping.
Why thank you
I appreciate your feedback
Old 08-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #35
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07 Subaru tr View Post
I was wondering were I can find a aero bumper and not pay almost a grand, maybe someone knows a place they sell cheap or someone selling one. Please help me
OEM silvia aero bumper and affordable dont belong in the same sentence together.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #36
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorbonzoDesigns View Post
Why thank you
I appreciate your feedback
This 2013'er trying to be clever. You probably won't last long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
OEM silvia aero bumper and affordable dont belong in the same sentence together.
The truth is strong here.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #37
kaul_

kaul_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn I thought the going rate of around $600AU was steep here. Bit of a nitpick but it wasn't just a K's bumper, plenty of Qs got them too.
kaul_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #38
wacko2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
wacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
y dont someone make replica aero front bumper,
wacko2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #39
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Because they're made from alligator bones and crocodile teeth.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #40
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko2 View Post
im working on it...

Old 08-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #41
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko2 View Post
Someone did. They made a run of fiberglass Aero bumpers and were selling on ebay 6-7 years ago for about $450. I bought one, still have it unpainted in my garage.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #42
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
Someone did. They made a run of fiberglass Aero bumpers and were selling on ebay 6-7 years ago for about $450. I bought one, still have it unpainted in my garage.
Remember seeing one of these way back when.

Really should have bought it, the prices of aero bumpers these days are enough to put a man in the poor house. Waiting to see if force works starts knocking them out.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:30 AM   #43
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
It was close to 10 years ago (2004) and it was C-Tune Motorsports out in Cali. I had one their aero bumper replicas as well.

Old 08-19-2013, 02:19 AM   #44
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Q.Smooth127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
There is someone here that is willing to make polyurethane copies if he can get a good condition one to make a mold.
So whoever has a mint condition one, i would suggest you talk to him to make a mold and maybe a free copy or somethin for lendin him the bumper to make the mold?
He is the guy selling stock silvia polyurethane vent copies.
Q.Smooth127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #45
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

so would people be willing to pay $650 shipped for a brand new, polyurethane S13 Silvia Aero bumper complete WITH vents?

also, who would be interested in vents for lets say around $150-$200 a set?

Old 10-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #46
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
so would people be willing to pay $650 shipped for a brand new, polyurethane S13 Silvia Aero bumper complete WITH vents?

I would pay $650 shipped for a quality poly replica in a heartbeat. I think there would be a decent market for them at that price. Most of Zilvia will probably complain that its too expensive but the ones that complain probably wouldn't be able to afford any sort of quality areo anyway. I would also be VERY interested in poly versions of your skirts.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #47
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
I would pay $650 shipped for a quality poly replica in a heartbeat. I think there would be a decent market for them at that price. Most of Zilvia will probably complain that its too expensive but the ones that complain probably wouldn't be able to afford any sort of quality areo anyway. I would also be VERY interested in poly versions of your skirts.
i have a poly set of skirts for sale (the originals i used to cast the molds). i have since bought a second set that im using for the new molds! if you want the plastic side skirts i have for sale, im asking $600 shipped for them. theyre sanded, primered and ready to paint!

as far as making poly skirts, thats probably not going to happen simply due to costs. for me to produce the bumper, the price of the mold is outrageous! its going to happen, just not exactly sure when! but when it does, itll be all over zilvia and facebook!

Old 10-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #48
anthonyr sil8ty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
anthonyr sil8ty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
i have a poly set of skirts for sale (the originals i used to cast the molds). i have since bought a second set that im using for the new molds! if you want the plastic side skirts i have for sale, im asking $600 shipped for them. theyre sanded, primered and ready to paint!

as far as making poly skirts, thats probably not going to happen simply due to costs. for me to produce the bumper, the price of the mold is outrageous! its going to happen, just not exactly sure when! but when it does, itll be all over zilvia and facebook!

Ill be waiting for that day, consider one sold already
anthonyr sil8ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #49
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

im trying to make a few adjustments in being paid so i can make this happen!

Old 10-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #50
stilmissmysti
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
stilmissmysti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Wink

Quote:
im trying to make a few adjustments in being paid so i can make this happen!
I remember you talking about this a couple years ago what is the biggest snag in getting these into production maybe you could start to take deposits if funding is the problem
stilmissmysti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #51
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilmissmysti View Post
I remember you talking about this a couple years ago what is the biggest snag in getting these into production maybe you could start to take deposits if funding is the problem
im not gonna go into detail. i want to start a group buy now for them, but ive got a few minor things to sort out on accepting payment first. after january it will be no problem!

and i have a MAJOR concern with shipping. by the time the bumpers are in the mail, it will be around december and i do NOT want anyones bumper getting lost or misplaced while shipping with FedEX because of the stupid holiday rush.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #52
jduke
Zilvia Member

jduke is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd a buy rep in a heartbeat, my oem one is beat to hell.
jduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #53
Doonagoowin

Trader Rating: (3)
Doonagoowin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've got one I've been tossing around the idea of selling. I'm gonna go with a kit anyways, my rocker panel is farked. I'll need the skirts to cover it up if I don't wanna cut/weld a new one in.

Not clean, it's been ziptied together. Has vents, they're in one piece.

I haven't really made a FS post, but if somebody wants it, I'll debate selling.

Message me, I have pics.
Doonagoowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:03 AM   #54
RichDaBear

RichDaBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

If you're still looking into it I would totally be down for this...
RichDaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:08 AM   #55
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

im working on it... should be out in a few weeks!

Old 05-23-2014, 10:57 AM   #56
xHeavySS
Leaky Injector

xHeavySS is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xHeavySS
will you ever be venturing into s14 items dorkidori?

xHeavySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:38 AM   #57
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHeavySS View Post
will you ever be venturing into s14 items dorkidori?
eventually. theres just A LOT of stuff i need to get for the s13 before moving on. damn near everything for our cars is discontinued and has been for a really long time.

Old 06-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #58
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

just thought id update this thread as well since im a week away from taking the first orders...

test fit the prototype bumper this morning. took a little coaxing on the drivers side fender, but i will be addressing that this week with the polyurethane shop to make sure its rectified before the production bumpers go out (its nothing thats hard to fix by hand either, took me 10 minutes with a sanding wheel to sort out).

anywho, heres pics as promised! bumper was scuffed and shot into primer for photography purposes before test fitting as solid black doesnt photograph well. Signal_s13's car was used again for fitment purposes, he posts on Zilvia and can verify the fitment of the bumper as he was there the entire time helping out. i was personally involved in the fitting and set the bumper as seen in the photos!

see rest of thread here, PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS...

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=567163

Old 06-09-2014, 01:33 PM   #59
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

the bumpers and vents are now up for sale.

please visit www.dorkidori.com > AERO to pick yours up. BUMPERS ARE LIMITED TO 25 SPOTS A MONTH! ORDER YOURS ASAP! Vents have no quantity cap!