Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > Quebec

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #17
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
The difference is the use of a drill press. It makes for a straighter, more accurate drill. Drilling rotors with a hand drill is not intelligent.

How hard would it have been to find someone with a drill press who would do it for you?

Not hard at all.

I agree with mrmephistopheles, half ass bullshit is annoying. Most of the time when I see a "modded" car, I wonder if it's been done well, or with completely half ass BS, and cheap knockoff parts (I'm not saying your car is this way entirely). My car may not be the prettiest/most powerful out there, but at least I know what's been done on it isn't cheap parts or half ass workmanship.