Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #1501
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
when is that coming out?
still under development. no projected release dates, as of yet.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #1502
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Teaser Trailer for the game coming out. God I hope it doesn't suck. It would be such black mark on the franchise for a shitty game to come out.

Teaser Trailer - The Walking Dead Video - PS3 - IGN
Graphics look terrible... worst trailer ever for a game...

predict a cookie cutter game that scores a mediocre 5/10.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #1503
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
Graphics look terrible... worst trailer ever for a game...

predict a cookie cutter game that scores a mediocre 5/10.
probably worse. this developer don't make good games.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #1504
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
As already mentioned ( and this is just my theory) the virus isn't airborne, it is contracted thru contact with the infected. Everyone has now came into contact with something a zombie has touched, or has touched a zombie themselves. It's like touching a door knob after someone with a cold or the flu has touched the same door knob. . . their bodies are trying to fight it off, but the minute Shane was dead his body couldn't fit the virus anymore. This is just my speculation however.

As far as Shane not hearing a heart beat on Rick when he was in the hospital. . . that was all a lie to get Lorie.

I personally think that the virus is airborne and lays dormant in their bodies. The catalyst is when they die, almost like as an infarct or necrosis (death to tissue) happens, the virus then becomes active and viola ..zombie fun time!

Rick was dead at the hospital, but I believe he did not get contaminated due to the fact that hospital rooms run off of separate air filtration systems and such. He was dead and "clean room" so the chances to become infected are less. Mind you, this is all speculation. The show can spin it off into 10000 different ways.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #1505
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Teaser Trailer for the game coming out. God I hope it doesn't suck. It would be such black mark on the franchise for a shitty game to come out.

Teaser Trailer - The Walking Dead Video - PS3 - IGN
That looks horrible...for my zombie killing experience, I just play Left 4 Dead. Even my wife make the comparison to the game and Walking Dead after we started watching the show. She said the whole feel when Rick got to Atlanta, down to the music has the same eerie feeling as Left 4 Dead. All we need are some boomers and spitters and the show will be pretty much like Left 4 Dead.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #1506
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So what are people's predictions on who's going to die tonight? I know it isn't Glenn, Rick, Lori, or Carl. Anyone else I can see them killing off. Maybe not Hershel either. Definitely some of his kids are going though. It would be cool to see Michonne debut in this episode.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #1507
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Is this the last episode for the season?
Old 03-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #1508
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dtfdanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yes, season finale tonight

I kind of hope T-Dog gets killed tonight or the short haired chick (mother of Sophia, can't remember her name). Shrugs, can't wait though
Old 03-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #1509
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Is this the last episode for the season?
Yep. And the interview with Kirkman said the cast will not be the same by the end of the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtfdanyo View Post
I kind of hope T-Dog gets killed tonight or the short haired chick (mother of Sophia, can't remember her name). Shrugs, can't wait though
Yeah, T-Dog can go. Man if they would have just named him Sam or something he would have been a much better character. And Sophia's mom can go now too since her daughter is gone.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #1510
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

That be a funny twist if she out lives everyone.
There is some inportance with her and Daryl. Like a mother figure to keep him in check instead becoming the loose canon of the bunch.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #1511
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Hope everybody tunes in tonight!
Should be a good one!
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #1512
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
THey got season 1 on netflix, maybe ill re-watch it again for the hell of it.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #1513
driftheart
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
driftheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I predict Maggie is going kick the bucket... T Dog can go to but it'd be cool if it's a bad ass way like punching walkers in the face breaking their jaws and landing them right on their asses as they surround him and eventually becomes a zombie snack.
driftheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #1514
waxball88
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
waxball88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Michonne
/thread
waxball88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #1515
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Damn! What an ending and so many teaser for next season! I can't wait.
What do you guys think of this episode tonight!?
Old 03-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #1516
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
I hate that lori and carl are acting like morons even though rick told them why he had to do what he did.

Glad they introduced michonne, hope she's as good as she is in the comics for this show.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #1517
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxball88 View Post
Michonne
/thread
Who the fuck is Michonne?

Couple of things piss me off...how the fuck do you drive an RV by yourself, stop and then just sit there while the RV gets "overrun". I'd fucking mash on that gas pedal and hit me some zombie speed bumps. Why was he in the RV by himself?!?! Figured they would have been loading the RV up with the girls and prepping to bail the fuck out. That and a couple episodes back, zombies seem to start moving faster, like some seems to be running. This episode, they're all back to slow moving mode...WTF?

NM...they just talked about who Michonne is, its the hooded, katana sword wielding, 2 zombie tugging along character. Also if anybody cares to know, T-Dog's real name is Theodore Douglas.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #1518
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

Dude. Cray.

Nigga cant lock the RV door, really, really?
Old 03-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #1519
driftheart
Leaky Injector

driftheart is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought Rick and the kid were going to jump on the RV and keep it moving...guess not.
driftheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #1520
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheart View Post
I thought Rick and the kid were going to jump on the RV and keep it moving...guess not.
That's what they made it look like.. guess not
Old 03-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #1521
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
World, Meet Your Michonne For Season Three Of The Walking Dead
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #1522
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
What was that fort/prison/base thing they panned out to in the end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinaziankid View Post
I hate that lori and carl are acting like morons even though rick told them why he had to do what he did.
yea wtf was up with that shiet! Like Rick's a monster now because he did what he had to do.
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #1523
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

Irony : Lori was the one that was pushing Rick to kill Shane. Now that he does is she acts like a punk about it.

Damn wench
Old 03-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #1524
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheart View Post
Yeah that was the stupidest death ever.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #1525
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Badass episode.

Katana + zombies = badass

Farm hideout < prison stronghold
just makes it a better scene for a zombie apocalypse. I can't even imagine if they did more episode in that boring farm.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #1526
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxball88 View Post
Michonne
/thread
Everyone is super excited about her, but I find her to be a stupid far-fetched character that ruins it for me. A girl with a sword, which of course has to be a katana, tugging around two zombies on chains. It is as if they pulled her straight out of some cheesy anime.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #1527
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Everyone is super excited about her, but I find her to be a stupid far-fetched character that ruins it for me. A girl with a sword, which of course has to be a katana, tugging around two zombies on chains. It is as if they pulled her straight out of some cheesy anime.
i gotta say it is anime-ish.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:34 AM   #1528
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
What was that fort/prison/base thing they panned out to in the end?
That is the Prison, their second (future) stronghold. It introduces a new group of survivors, new threats, and reunites Andrea+Michonne with TeamGrimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
You say that now, but once her backstory is explored, it makes much more sense. Think about the first few episodes with zombie-gut smearing. Yeah. That sword is for utility (and light sentimental value) because of its silence and (for the most part) quick kills.

She was part of another group that got overran. She used the zombified bodies of her group to make zombies ignore her. Its like being a politician and getting high on drugs and running over gay people because you hate em! Diplomatic immunity!

Sad about that spoiler? Suck my zombie loving dick.

---

Rick's ending speech was the shit. His reasons for withholding that information, to me, resonated with me. If the group had been told from the CDC facility about their infection, they would've gotten careless/died already. It would spark that fear and they'd highly likely succumb to suicide.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #1529
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Loved EVERYTHING about the episode. I love that Michonne came in looking JUST like the comics.

10/10 for me on that episode.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #1530
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Needs TeamGrimes stickers meow!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote