Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #631
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEdition View Post
Where do I get one?
want one? i'll make you one
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #632
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
my bad edgar i misinformed you, this is the one i was talking about:

amazing...
it would be cool in a RWD format with a f20, if you had to use a honda motor..

edit: something just doenst seem right though..is there even a tranny? or what?
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #633
swift m0nster
Leaky Injector

swift m0nster can only hope to improve
Quote:

HAHAHA i see CHINO but damn that is gangstuh what kind of truck is it?
swift m0nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #634
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
are you serious?
Old 10-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #635
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkk240 View Post
amazing...something just doenst seem right though..is there even a tranny? or what?

Tranny is on the left, just can't see it..
Old 10-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #636
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I dont think "MINI" on the hood means anything...
Old 10-08-2007, 01:07 AM   #637
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
hooray

i contribute yet again

best hachi ever
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:16 AM   #638
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

so lame.

but even lots of hachi people don't know there's no T in hachi.

hachi is eight
hatchi is just how they say hatch...
Old 10-08-2007, 01:17 AM   #639
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
thats what makes it funny. its a dsm with a mis-spelled jdm reference on a car that was never sold in japan! lol. or maybe i'm the only one who thought it was funny?
Old 10-08-2007, 01:25 AM   #640
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

and it's not even an eclipse... it's a talon
Old 10-08-2007, 01:41 AM   #641
brndck
Premium Member

thats why i lol'ed
now, so i'm not rule-breaking, here are some pix of sxy cars that have come thru the shop i work at

i thought it was funny/lame. the dude who owns this car also owns and enzo and 4 other ferarris. he was the first person to purchase (according to him) this new model. ferarri delivers their cars via cargo ship, but the 2nd person to purchase a 575 had his airshipped to the u.s. so it would be the first one on u.s. soil. this guy (the owner of the one in the pix) planned to sell this one as soon as the black ones were released. (ferarri always makes their first 11 of every model in red, before they release any other colors)
one of the first shelby cobras that i saw.

Old 10-08-2007, 05:31 AM   #642
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
thats what makes it funny. its a dsm with a mis-spelled jdm reference on a car that was never sold in japan! lol. or maybe i'm the only one who thought it was funny?
ACTUALLY
yeah it was
in small numbers
but htey are here

yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:14 AM   #643
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You teh same dude with the red RB26 240Z from JER?
no.

if you anyone is interested contact Norm @ [email protected]

he's a really good guy. they're located down in rural georgia. hopefully the k20 will be done within the month, then i'll bring it to an 'irvine meet'.

norman did a 'busa conversion and created a rwd mid-engined mini beast. thing was nuts. sorry no pics. when i go down to ga next month to check on the progress on the car, i'll try and snap some pics of it... maybe even a vid if i can.

heres the b18:

Old 10-08-2007, 09:23 AM   #644
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i love your rims. who did your build?

the trucks were to small for me.. i'm 6'6" and barely manage to get into the regular coopers. i thought about getting a clubman for a while.. they seem a bit more roomy.. or a moke, haha, maybe i could rally it...

clubman:

moke:
Old 10-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #645
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
I work at a trucking company. we have about 500 trucks on the road everyday. i get to see some crazy accidents

this on happened on 405s right by magnolia

the driver walked away with a cut on his head! police were looking for a body at first.

and the brakes got a little too hot on this one

sorry pics are from my phone
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #646
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
I went to Savannah GA. for a few days last week andI came back with these. more coming soon

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:20 AM   #647
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:46 AM   #648
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ Ouch
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #649
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
pre swap stage........still trying to find a SR dammit

Old 10-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #650
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Lawn chair shipped to 32210?

I keed, I keed.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:39 PM   #651
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
LOL they are JDM tyte yo
Old 10-14-2007, 10:00 PM   #652
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Fiance and I went to the science center in Orlando to see the Bodies exhibit. Saw this guy's awesome Ferrari on the way to pick up my fiance's sister. He was hauling ass down I4.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #653
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

oh yea?

well i saw a gorilla doin a wheelie
Old 10-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #654
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Old pics + New Camera RAW = New pics!

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #655
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Old 10-18-2007, 10:24 PM   #656
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00

jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:51 AM   #657
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
[QUOTE=jimmytango00;1596934]
This is a cool pic of me working on your car.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 02:58 AM   #658
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:14 AM   #659
pluyee

pluyee has made poor choicespluyee has made poor choicespluyee has made poor choicespluyee has made poor choicespluyee has made poor choicespluyee has made poor choicespluyee has made poor choicespluyee has made poor choices

rotary motion
Old 10-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #660
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

some random ones for today..