Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #31
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Anyone heading to Psymbolic at 10pm tonight?

I'm going to be there. yee.

Room 1: Psy Trance
Enertopia (First SF Appearance)
Doctor Spook (Special B-Day Set)
Sausee
Michael Liu
Officer Bunch
Torin
Goldilox

Room 2: Breaks/ Dub Step/ Electro House
Dexx
Reclipse
Aleks
Mr. Rogers
Ripple
Digital Paradigm
Diplomatic

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #32
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
aww man..It was a longgg night for me..lols.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 09-09-2008, 03:29 AM   #33
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Next rave coming up soon, for all you Santa Cruz cats.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #34
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Oh wow. Good prices.

But only till 1?

boo.

I would go, but that's my homegirls bday.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #35
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

located @.....
EL RINCON
2700 16TH STREET {@ Harrison)
San Francisco, CA
10PM-2AM
ONLY $3
18+ / Full Bar for the 21+
FREE Wi-Fi Connection!
Great Cuban Food Served Until Closing!

:::TIMESLOTS:::

1000-1100 Mike Dub
1100-1200 Digital Paradigm
1200-0100 Dubsworth
0100-0200 Reclipse

Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #36
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I never said Raves were the illegal activity being discussed.
Then you need to close a lot of post.. because our cars are not illegal.. but a lot of the things we do to them are!.. racing is not illegal, but a lot of the street racing is...

dont contradict yourself dude..
iv been meaning to say this since you closed my "acid" thread..lol, although its good we dont promote illegal acts.. but we honeslty do in different ways ..

Old 09-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #37
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
I love how i know the person who took all those TigerLovesYou pics ...lol
Old 09-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #38
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Dun Dun Dunnnn.

^I agree with PRADogy.

but take it to PM fellas <3

on topic:
Doesn't everyone know her?

Old 09-10-2008, 06:02 AM   #39
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I thought El Rincon was a salsa club....?

Agreed with driftfreak...

Long live Sunset Parties.... My favorite DJ = Shaun Murray.

I miss the jungle too
Old 09-10-2008, 06:16 AM   #40
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADOgy View Post
Then you need to close a lot of post.. because our cars are not illegal.. but a lot of the things we do to them are!.. racing is not illegal, but a lot of the street racing is...

dont contradict yourself dude..
iv been meaning to say this since you closed my "acid" thread..lol, although its good we dont promote illegal acts.. but we honeslty do in different ways ..

People get their Thread closed for talking about street racing, people get warned for talking about illegal modifications or locked for illegal smog reps. We can't catch everything and some things slip through. It is my duty as a Moderator to express ZILVIA'S stance on illegal activities. It is my duty as a Moderator to express ZILVIA'S warning about discussing illegal activities on the internet where anyone can read them.

We have been summonsed in the past to give up information posted here for review by Law Enforcement Agencies and the legal system. It is not something we enjoy having to do.

I'm not contradicting myslef, "dude".
Old 09-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #41
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Barry.

This is your last warning...I don't want to bring out the axe

Old 09-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #42
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Wtf is there arguments going on.

What was said was water under the bridge then you quote and wine?

Bitch please.

Pradogy. Take a chill pill. ;D
Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #43
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Pradogy. Take a chill pill. ;D
rofl..

dont do pills N E more..
Old 09-10-2008, 07:31 PM   #44
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
aww man..It was a longgg night for me..lols.

damn was this at Ginger Bread House? :lol:
Old 09-11-2008, 03:19 AM   #45
Megadang
Leaky Injector

Megadang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Megadang
You guys gonna go see Justice?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #46
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrgCT9A View Post
damn was this at Ginger Bread House? :lol:
Hahahaha. Yea.

So many memories there.

I'm heading out to S.C. for the rave.

Anyone that will be there. give me a call. I got what you need

(510)712-9688 Anthony. "InSoMniAx"

Old 09-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #47
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Damn it. Nocturnal is tomorrow and I can't go.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #48
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ho man I'm so gonna go.
But yea I don't think I'm gonna make it to monster massive.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #49
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Fuck, I need to move out to Cali. We rave pretty hard here in Az but shit... you guys have hotter chicks.

Went to Earthdance yesterday, was supposed to be 80+ djs and 11 stages but fucking the venue got changed late late late last minute to the normal big party local venue and it ended up being half the stages with 3000+ people.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
Old 09-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #50
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
We the best.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #51
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Man...

I'm still grindin my teeth from last night.

Crazyyyyyy.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #52
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
[QUOTE=downshift_sideways;2298778]

that is a DUDE by the way
Old 11-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #53
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
Face full of zits being covered by makeup. You know that dude is a hardcore ecstacy user.
Closed Thread