Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-11-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
'90Silvia

Punctual arrival at agreed upon meeting place, smooth transaction, would deal with again, given a chance to do so.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2006, 12:54 PM   #2
wwwyzzerr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
wwwyzzerr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
User '90Silvia

The deal fell through but he was kind enough to refund all of my money. So he is a pretty decent fellow.
wwwyzzerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 04:37 PM   #3
B-spec
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
B-spec is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Also purchased a partial front end from him, deal went through good.

Was trying to get in contact with him for a side corner light still owned for that same front end, and no luck.
B-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:49 AM   #4
dickie
Leaky Injector

dickie is on the path to ruindickie is on the path to ruin
thats wierd. ive been trying to contact him about our deal for the past couple days, apparently it was mailed over a week ago but i never received the package, no tracking # provided and no contact since. its been 2 and a half months since i shipped my part of the trade to him...
dickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:40 AM   #5
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I dunno what all the fuss is about.

Best price EVER. Best item ever. In the best condition ever. Arrived faster than ever. And was more ever than ever ever was ever ever did.

'90Silvia FTW.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:07 PM   #6
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
alec bradford,
jamie allison.

jipped me of 400 earlier 2005.
(alec) claims he'll give me jamie's information, still havent gotten a single phone number or address.

Jamie used both Alec and his address to scam me of 400 dollars.
tell me whats happening with this.
babowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #7
dickie
Leaky Injector

alec, let me know about the arrangements for the seats asap. if you want my cell number, email me.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #8
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so wait, is this guy seriously still selling parts, and people arent getting them, yet he's still got positive feedback and yours is negative? I'm just looking bc im looking at something he's selling. Also i see he's inquiring to buy parts when he owes people still?

someone just tell me if hes legit
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:52 AM   #9
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
^ its zilvia
Old 11-14-2006, 08:52 AM   #10
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yeah - i like doin things local on pa-nissans, but sometimes you can't find it local. He left me a negative before - i just noticed that.
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:55 PM   #11
dickie
Leaky Injector

there was a lot of drama over this recently in another thread.

im being reimbursed/refunded by alec, i personally cannot comment one way or the other whether you should by from him until the matter is resolved, but for what he sells legitimately he is that much closer to clearing his debts.

yes my rep is negative because this is zilvia and people are douchebags, and no, i dont give a crap about it.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #12
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
alec bradford, where are ya?
babowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:29 PM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240
so wait, is this guy seriously still selling parts, and people arent getting them, yet he's still got positive feedback and yours is negative? I'm just looking bc im looking at something he's selling. Also i see he's inquiring to buy parts when he owes people still?

someone just tell me if hes legit
Perhaps you should try reading my post, what I said was that we agreed to the deal, we agreed to meet somewhere between us, easily found by the both of us, maybe a little closer to him, but I had to pick something up there, but I digress.
Positive feedback is a result of MY interaction, hence MY posting this thread over 5 months ago. Dickie's feedback (reputation) is red because of other user's perception of the things he posts, that has nothing to do with anyone's dealings buying or selling anything to or from him, does it?

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2006, 06:38 PM   #14
dickie
Leaky Injector

alec whats up? havent heard from you in a while. last time we were in contact i believe you were either going to send me the seats or pay me back in full because you had the money and "could send it immediately." let me know by tomorrow, i received an update letter from my district attorney and im supposed to reply so he knows whether or not to pursue the case in my interest.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:19 PM   #15
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
thumbs up for 90silvia recieved my headlight in three days thanks man. he was legit with the shipping too.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #16
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
good seller..bought item within a couple days i already gotten a post card from the post office that my item has arrived..even with out asking, he mailed by Prioty mail, and insured...will deal again.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #17
djp
Leaky Injector

djp is on the path to ruindjp is on the path to ruindjp is on the path to ruin
Okay, so..
I had told everyone I was going to contact JIC-Magic and see why they would sponsor a loser like this. I finally got around to it.
I informed them of his claims all over the intraweb, myspace emo blog, NICOClub, Zilvia etc and how he has scammed over 35 people and is facing felony charges and hard time.
I spoke with a very nice man named Paul, explained what Alec was up to and asked him if he was even sponsored. I stayed on the phone with him for a short time of him looking, he claimed he wasn't even sponsored for over 5minutes. He explained it was very hard to get sponsored with JIC. They do not sponsor many people. (Who does?) Then, after 5minutes he finally found Alec. He states that Alec was PARTIALLY sponsored last year, his sponsorship has been expired for over a year now, he quoted his sponsorship was "nothing special".
If I was interested I could have even recieved partial sponsorship via the telephone.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:34 PM   #18
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp
Okay, so..
I had told everyone I was going to contact JIC-Magic and see why they would sponsor a loser like this. I finally got around to it.
I informed them of his claims all over the intraweb, myspace emo blog, NICOClub, Zilvia etc and how he has scammed over 35 people and is facing felony charges and hard time.
I spoke with a very nice man named Paul, explained what Alec was up to and asked him if he was even sponsored. I stayed on the phone with him for a short time of him looking, he claimed he wasn't even sponsored for over 5minutes. He explained it was very hard to get sponsored with JIC. They do not sponsor many people. (Who does?) Then, after 5minutes he finally found Alec. He states that Alec was PARTIALLY sponsored last year, his sponsorship has been expired for over a year now, he quoted his sponsorship was "nothing special".
If I was interested I could have even recieved partial sponsorship via the telephone.

What's the relevance here?
Your post doesn't conform to the forum guidelines.
You aren't talking about a transaction between yourself and the reviewee.
You're not being objective.
Frankly all you're doing is making a baseless argument for no apparent reason.

- rep and 1st warning.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:42 PM   #19
dickie
Leaky Injector

update, its been about 6 months since my transaction with alec.

still short $15 from shipping and still have no seats. i hear from him every once in a while (infrequently) saying how hard he is working but im not seeing results.

for full details of my transaction plus several others' experiences, please check this link.

alec/doug/whoever, i really hope you get all of your shit together soon, and i mean i get all my stuff back as well as the other people who have been forced to go to the authorities about your dealings. if not, im thinking that this review thread is going to be completely defunct.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:36 AM   #20
dickie
Leaky Injector

bump for still waiting.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:38 AM   #21
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
hahah dickie your shit hasnt been resolved yet?

he must hate you..damn.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #22
dickie
Leaky Injector

yea, well he can hate me all he wants because ive gone ahead and re-listed my seats he has for sale, since they are technically still mine. some interested parties have decided to hit up that area in the near future.

on top of that the local police departments in greensboro, charlotte, mooresville, etc... have been notified and the FBI is cooperating with me and several others.

sucks it had to come down to this, i hear prison sucks!
Old 01-26-2007, 10:33 AM   #23
dickie
Leaky Injector

BUMP again, anyone with relevant information including aliases he may have operated under, e-mail addresses, physical addresses of his parents/family, phone numbers etc... would be helpful. his place of employment has/will be contacted to inform them of his actions and the current investigation.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:36 PM   #24
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
LOL

like anyone on this site will help you.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #25
jjg25

jjg25 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via ICQ to jjg25 Send a message via AIM to jjg25
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyFD3S
LOL

like anyone on this site will help you.
Hooray for helping a scammer.
jjg25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:18 PM   #26
dickie
Leaky Injector

its no sweat off my sack
Old 01-26-2007, 02:23 PM   #27
dickie
Leaky Injector

like i need the help from people like you, unholy? i dont think so, unless i was unsure of exactly how to come off as a toolshed... then again i have no use for a skill that you seem to have the market cornered in do i?

BUT if you like you can keep posting comments like that and spread the already unfavorable opinion that a lot of people have about this site thanks to members like yourself. this thread is linked in the reports submitted to the fbi, da's offices here and in nc and the local cops, for what it matters. sentiments like that may or may not cast you in the shadow of an accessory if they are expanded upon.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:21 PM   #28
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

check my AIM name dickie.

Just saying no one on zilvia will help you.

I never dealt with 90silvia.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:05 AM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjg25
Hooray for helping a scammer.
Perhaps there is some confusion as to exactly what took place between Alec and I...
I had a '93 USDM bumper he needed, and he had a JDM bumper support that was needed by a friend of mine who I owed a favor. We agreed to meet and TRADE parts, no money changed hands. That was the situation that I described, that was JUNE THE ELEVENTH OF TWO THOUSAND AND SIX.
If anyone had any dealings with him beyond that, it is completely outside of my hands and it is kinda short sighted to expect anyone to have to, quite honestly. Let's look at it like this: I meet a chick in the mall, and I wind up taking her home and we fuck, and I find myself in need of a shot to clear the itch that she gave me, is the mall to blame? If you meet and arrange a transaction in a section of a website that is tailored for YOU to handle that business on your own, why would you expect to have your hands held when your (still personal, seeing as how neither I or Zilvia made a dime on it) transaction doesn't go as you might have liked it.
I am not Alec's best friend, neither of us has ever exchanged a dime... EVER! The fact, here, is that I have never needed to spend a dime with him, I do not know where he lives, never had to ship anything to him, he never had to ship anything to me. All I have is a phone number, an email address, a MySpace page and Zilvia.net private messaging.
The fact, here, is that it is CLEARLY stated in the rules and guidelines that "Zilvia is not a grievance forum," which means that any user with a problem with another user can handle that issue where in the hell ever ELSE they feel the need to do so, but we warned you at the door that your dealings are your dealings.

... oh and nice failed attempt at neg repping me, jjg25

And I write too!
Old 02-26-2007, 10:20 AM   #30
H8tred

H8tred will become famous soon enoughH8tred will become famous soon enoughH8tred will become famous soon enoughH8tred will become famous soon enoughH8tred will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Perhaps there is some confusion as to exactly what took place between Alec and I...
I had a '93 USDM bumper he needed, and he had a JDM bumper support that was needed by a friend of mine who I owed a favor. We agreed to meet and TRADE parts, no money changed hands. That was the situation that I described, that was JUNE THE ELEVENTH OF TWO THOUSAND AND SIX.
If anyone had any dealings with him beyond that, it is completely outside of my hands and it is kinda short sighted to expect anyone to have to, quite honestly. Let's look at it like this: I meet a chick in the mall, and I wind up taking her home and we fuck, and I find myself in need of a shot to clear the itch that she gave me, is the mall to blame? If you meet and arrange a transaction in a section of a website that is tailored for YOU to handle that business on your own, why would you expect to have your hands held when your (still personal, seeing as how neither I or Zilvia made a dime on it) transaction doesn't go as you might have liked it.
I am not Alec's best friend, neither of us has ever exchanged a dime... EVER! The fact, here, is that I have never needed to spend a dime with him, I do not know where he lives, never had to ship anything to him, he never had to ship anything to me. All I have is a phone number, an email address, a MySpace page and Zilvia.net private messaging.
The fact, here, is that it is CLEARLY stated in the rules and guidelines that "Zilvia is not a grievance forum," which means that any user with a problem with another user can handle that issue where in the hell ever ELSE they feel the need to do so, but we warned you at the door that your dealings are your dealings.

... oh and nice failed attempt at neg repping me, jjg25

From what I've read, no one is questioning your dealings with Alec or whoever he is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning your "infinite" wisdom, or putting down Zilvia, but the fact of the matter is, you still allow him to do dealings on the site. As far as making money, the site may not make money from the classifieds, but I'm sure it's making money from the traffic generated.

All that was asked of Zilvia in the first place was to bar him from conducting any more business on your site due to the number of unhappy customers. No one that I've seen was asking Zilvia for a refund or to take any unreasonable action.

Now on to what I would like people to see before they decide to purchase/sell from/to '90silvia AKA Alec AKA Doug (I'm sure there are more).
He may have completed some transactions, I cannot speak from experience either way, he does however have several different obligations that he has failed to fulfill with several people. Some could even be considered grand larceny on his part. He has very selective contact as if not responding to you will make you go away. He could be considered as a professional model excuse generator 3000 as he can always find an ill family member, or find himself in a debilitating accident in order to not pay you. He seems to be a selective scammer, and if you wish to take the risk of parting ways with your hard earned cash on hopes, go for it. If you want to sell him something, I would suggest getting the cash first. The best way to avoid his shady dealings is to do all trades in person, since he only seems to scam through the mail.

I'm not flaming, making accusations, or complaining. Everything stated here can be proven, and there is much correspondence to back up my feedback.
H8tred is offline   Reply With Quote