Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Monster Massive 2008

Who's going to this year's Monster Massive?
I'm dressing up as Michael Myers.

Saturday, October 25
7pm-4am
LA Sports Center

Performing:

Paul Van Dyk*
Armin Van Buuren*
Judge Jules
Markus Shulz*
Lee Coombs
Felix Da Housecat*
Fischerspooner (DJ set)
Olav Basoski

*- ones I'm going for

Beans anyone?

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 09-14-2008 at 08:54 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Fuck I think that's the same weekend as ASB V.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
O i will MOS DEF be there! Missed last year, won't make that mistake this year!

Old 08-16-2008, 09:32 PM   #4
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
ima be there fo sho!!!!. let rol edgar. im dress up as "EL CHAVO DEL OCHO"LOL
Old 08-16-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i am going to go to this my first rave but should be sick
Old 08-16-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Josh, I might be down for this. It would be my first rave, too.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:29 PM   #7
2g00d4u

2g00d4u is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm gonna pop 8 pills that night! Wish me luck!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:49 PM   #8
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
For the first timers, it's gonna be the greatest
night of your life, well... if you, you know...

If you wanna know more, just IM me.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #9
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
You didn't miss anything in my opinion last years was kinda weak...

Oh and if its your first time for some one that said that, either buy alot of water or keep your first bottle and keep refilling at a fountain or some people use the faucet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
O i will MOS DEF be there! Missed last year, won't make that mistake this year!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
rx7_fanatic
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
rx7_fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2g00d4u View Post
I'm gonna pop 8 pills that night! Wish me luck!
you will need good luck, i dont pop that many pills, kinda dumb
Old 08-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #11
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Lol, E tarded for a month. Don't be one of those people that we hear , Dies at one of these events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7_fanatic View Post
you will need good luck, i dont pop that many pills, kinda dumb

Lets have a Zilvia roll call.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:01 PM   #12
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i know what your talking about

anddd yes make sure to bring lots of water if your

well ya should be tons of fun

and 8 pills fuckkkkk that why is my brain melting?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
For the first timers, it's gonna be the greatest
night of your life, well... if you, you know...

If you wanna know more, just IM me.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #13
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Keep this thread "Zilvia friendly". Meaning don't
talk about it so openly.

Oh yea, if any of you need/want "any", let me know.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:08 AM   #14
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Fuck I'll be there.

I'll be rollin like a ball down a hill.

Akademik pm me

^_^

Do they still sell those DBZ costumes? That would be fuckin tight lol
Old 08-17-2008, 04:54 AM   #15
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
damn already haha

Old 08-17-2008, 05:20 AM   #16
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'm debating about going VIP for this and Nocturnal. All depends if it allows me to get my friends in so that they don't have to wait in line....IE: EDC..omfg
Old 08-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #17
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I changed my mind about going as Michael Myers,
I saw the Saw puppet mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Do they still sell those DBZ costumes? That would be fuckin tight lol

+

=

WIN

It's going to be so hard to find people if you get lost,
since the majority will be in costume. Hopefully cell phones
work, most of em didn't work at EDC.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:08 PM   #18
DreEzed

Everyone knows you can either cut or talk to people that are already in the zone and have them let you in. I'm thinking about Nocturnal too 18+ sounds nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'm debating about going VIP for this and Nocturnal. All depends if it allows me to get my friends in so that they don't have to wait in line....IE: EDC..omfg
Old 08-27-2008, 04:56 PM   #19
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I changed my mind about going as Michael Myers,
It's going to be so hard to find people if you get lost,
since the majority will be in costume. Hopefully cell phones
work, most of em didn't work at EDC.
Cell Phones dont work at Monster Massive, the Sports Arena has bad receptin, you will only have reception on the upper areas.. so the smartest thing to do is to mark a "MEETING SPOT" and say beasically, if we get lost meet at the "meeting spot" on the hr, whatevre time it is, roudn it up to the hr.
Anyways, Monster has a good lineup, but
It is also the party i hate the most, because all the stupid kids lay out on the floor, there is absolutely no place room to dance, and it is rediculously hot , in the arena with no ventilation! and abotu 11pm the entire floor is wet with all the beer and water spilled, so it becomes a wet muddy fest..haha
but besides that its a well setup event!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #20
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Everyone knows you can either cut or talk to people that are already in the zone and have them let you in. I'm thinking about Nocturnal too 18+ sounds nice.
Nocturnal, along side EDC are the 2 best events of the enitre year, I say that because of the line up and the setup, they have tons of restrooms, and lots of space, and the best DJ's most importantly..
Nocturnal going back to the NOS events center is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!
love to be able to go sit in the grass by the pond.. then go back to the trance inferno and sweat like a pig whenever i want to!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #21
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Nocturnal, along side EDC are the 2 best events of the enitre year, I say that because of the line up and the setup, they have tons of restrooms, and lots of space, and the best DJ's most importantly..
love to be able to go sit in the grass by the pond.. then go back to the trance inferno and sweat like a pig whenever i want to!
edc was ok this year too much drama...and PVD set was so so...
Old 08-28-2008, 03:54 AM   #22
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkevildrifter View Post
edc was ok this year too much drama...and PVD set was so so...
The Entrance to gte in Nocturnal at NOS events Center is much better than th EDC one.. and faster!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:53 AM   #23
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im there vip lister
Old 08-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #24
DreEzed

Yeah , I've been to the NOS center for Rock The Bells. It's a big venue and I always thought how nice it would be if they had a party there. It's so big I wonder what areas they would use because they have that big warehouse thing. I went to monster and was pretty disappointed , I would have to agree that EDC is one of the party's to look forward to goin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #25
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
FUCK GO VENTURES ! yeah i said it.. FUCK GO VENTURES and theyr overpacking firemarshall briving pussy cunts.. lol.. MONSTER MASSIVE IS LIKE THE WORST SO CALLED RAVE IN THE WORLD...

im sure a lot of you know what i mean

go to.. i promise it will be a better party.

and NO IM NOT A PROMOTER FOR THEM.. i just know it will be better

HARD HAUNTED MANSION
NITRUS
Friday, 10/31/2008
Presale: $50.00
Ticket Sales Stop at 6:00:00 PM (PST) 10/30/2008

// CLICK HERE FOR VIP TICKETS</B>
Talent:

JUSTICE SOULWAX BOYS NOIZE SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO DEADMAU5 CROOKERS CRYSTAL CASTLES DJ AM DESTRUCTO + MORE TBA
Info: HARD HAUNTED MANSION 10.31.08 LOS ANGELES SHRINE EXPO HALL

Doors Open at: 8:00 PM
Doors Close at: 4:00 AM
Ages: All Ages
Remember to bring: YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME
Event Capacity: 10000
SHRINE EXPO HALL
700 west 32nd street
LOS ANGELES, CA 90007 United States
Old 08-28-2008, 08:03 PM   #26
GabeS14
Post Whore!

I agree, They super over cram pack that fucking place, its so hot in there, and no clean up crews, and its not liek outside party's where the spilled beer and water gets sucked into the grass, it just puddles up on the floor, and the trash cans all overflow so there are bottles everywhere!
its like walking on a puddle with trash and sweaty kids laying on the floor..hahaha
so for th ones who actually love the music and want to dance and move freely, and not just go get fucked up and drop on the flooor, this party will suck.. but
I am still going..(contradiction)
hehe I have my reasons though, this super hot girl I just met wants to go and dress up, so I guess i gotta be there!
Ill always have fun anyways,
Old 08-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #27
DreEzed

Oh the shrine is dope went to Sin City there it was a cool venue.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:47 AM   #28
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
nocturnal is my pre-monster masive get ready shindig!. . i havnt dropped since january. but fuck im bringing them quad-stackers back . .hahha

Old 08-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #29
DreEzed

haha "We stay fly, So High , You know it ROLLIN"
Old 08-29-2008, 11:49 AM   #30
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Most of those "triple-stack" or "quad-stack" aren't really
what it seems. They're just regular ones, with that name,
so they sell more.
Closed Thread