Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:21 AM   #1
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
240.o.t.m.

i think we should have a 240sx of the month every month

like a little profile with pics and mod list or whatever

i mean, we all see pics of each others car, but how often do you get to read about the parts, etc

just a thought
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2005, 10:44 AM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Zilvia is not an online car show. If you want to know what someone has, PM them. If people posted their vehicular accomplishments along with their pics in the Pic Thread, this wouldn't even be an issue. Or better yet, tell them to buy a Premium Membership and keep their profile up-to-date.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:25 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
who would vote on it? I can see people making fake user names to bump their vote. Rice comments, Stock 4x4 coments ect.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:31 PM   #4
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
i dunno who would vote

we could create a panel of like 12 members who have some crediblity
Old 06-21-2005, 07:54 PM   #5
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
I have credibility. However, 95% of s15 front ends on s14s I hate. And.. an sr20det without something spectacular carries as much weight with me as a completely stock KA. My tastes would surely affect who wins and looses. Is this fair for the guy with the s14.5 and sr swap?
-Jeff
Old 06-21-2005, 09:40 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I agree with the people who are "against," there is not enough objective credibility anywhere on this (or any other, for that matter) site to make voting a good idea, we are all better off putting what we have with our posts in the picture thread or updating our premium member stuff when we make changes, as was suggested above

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:25 AM   #7
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

points all well taken

i really was just floating an idea, since we cant really post too much text or anything in the picture thread(s)
Old 06-22-2005, 12:00 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
my understanding is that we can post all the text we want in the picture thread, as long as it is accompanied by a picture of our cars...

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote