Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-11-2007, 10:56 PM   #151
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yes definitely...is that timing belt cover kevlar?
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 07:02 AM   #152
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yes timing belt cover is kevlar
as is the spark plug cover also. from kansai service jpn
discontinued now
Old 12-12-2007, 09:33 AM   #153
benjim

benjim is on a distinguished road
Wow..you basers never cease to amaze me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
wow
someone besides me and Koop knew what it was!
benjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:41 AM   #154
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjim View Post
Wow..you basers never cease to amaze me ...

Eh? I have no clue what you're trying to say...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #155
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
not a convo thread....take it to pm!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:27 PM   #156
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
ahhhh sorry you guys are all right!!! im an idiot. apparently its just some kaminari lip.
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:40 PM   #157
S-REVV1

S-REVV1 is a well-known jackass
Here is apic of my rr window w/wiper and if you look closely at the seats inside they are oem nismo seats,they still sat too high so i sold them and bought these skyline R34 seats.Last but not least my carbon wraped power folding mirrors.

S-REVV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:04 AM   #158
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Dont know how rare it is but I wouldnt think there would be many in the states:

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:16 AM   #159
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
s14 180sx conversion fenders made by westco/origin only pair known to be in the US, unless some one whats to do a group buy and I can have these copied here.

second HKS Kansai wing known of ?

Old 12-24-2007, 01:10 PM   #160
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post

Scott
Not too many people in JDM land with a 240 kp/h speedo either...

Does chasis number C-S14 0000787 make a rare S chasis?

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:31 PM   #161
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post

Scott

its a EUDM S13 CA18DET speedo...nothing special over here
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #162
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
C-West bumper, off the DRFT drift car. Thanks to Adrian and Jimmy.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #163
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

nissan aluminum RHD dead pedal. ive never seen another one. does anybody know anything about it?
sbanzer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #164
Seikenman

Trader Rating: (6)
Seikenman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkk240 View Post

really legit..
May I ask, where did you get this?
KEY00-00134
Seikenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #165
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbanzer123 View Post

nissan aluminum RHD dead pedal. ive never seen another one. does anybody know anything about it?
i got one of those also came off a chuki 180sx front clip my friend got,i just cant find that dam thing in my messy ass room.
Old 12-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #166
YellowFox
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
YellowFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Autech Grill?
YellowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:26 PM   #167
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFox View Post
Autech Grill?
it could be
but there are a lot of replicas around

ebay has some i do believe
Old 12-25-2007, 09:27 PM   #168
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
www.silviaparts.com has a replica IIRC
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #169
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Whenever I get time I need to take some pics, but I do have a part and a question, I somehow ended up with a pair of front seatbelts with the weird arm that extends out and holds the belt out away from the Bpillar, the warning label is in Japanese so I'm assuming they're JDM, I recently saw a RHD S14 but it only had a driver side like that, is this standard for both sides, or an option, or really rare? Strange thing is, the lower anchor is on the belt backwards, so when you mount it in the car the buckle faces outside the car, so it's twisted when buckled. I may have to do some rigging. The cool thing is I now know what that little hole in the Bpillar panel is for below the anchor, it's to line up and anchor the extended arm. Sadly I epoxied mine closed two years ago.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 10:37 PM   #170
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seikenman View Post
KEY00-00134
WTH are you talking about?????

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::REMINDER::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::

1) IF it is a question, TAKE IT TO PM!!!! I am tired of deleting usless posts that are not relevant to the thread

2) THIS IS FOR RARE PARTS YOU OWN!!! Not stuff you find on YAJ. We could do that shit all day! Trust me, I know what you guys are pulling off of YAJ. So just stop posting those pics. Like the title says MUST INCLUDE YOUR PICTURES!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:07 PM   #171
KoukiRydr

KoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to KoukiRydr Send a message via AIM to KoukiRydr Send a message via MSN to KoukiRydr Send a message via Yahoo to KoukiRydr
s14

Authentic Kouki SE optional grill, was silver, now red [aka Autech grill]

Old 12-26-2007, 09:58 PM   #172
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
hay guize look at this

WOW
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #173
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kougeki View Post
C-West bumper, off the DRFT drift car. Thanks to Adrian and Jimmy.

Wasn't this for sale at super autobacs?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:01 AM   #174
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
This is rare in the states....

UK Zenki S14 gauge cluster (I painted the bezel silver)
Old 12-27-2007, 02:12 PM   #175
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Uk zenki's s14s had a 7k redline?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:40 PM   #176
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
Uk zenki's s14s had a 7k redline?
european 240sx or actually they are 200sx over there came with the sr20det so yes it is a 7000k redline.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:17 PM   #177
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Havent seen this on any other car in this whole post, also havent seen it done as clean as i did (keep the parcel shelf cover, seemless install) and i dont know if you can/where to buy them any more

CARBING Rear stb

Old 12-28-2007, 08:58 PM   #178
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
^ it's been done like that plenty of times.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:46 AM   #179
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i know this isnt a rare part, but it is deffenently a rare item. its the og dealer window sticker from my car.. found it wedged in the window regulator of my pass door.

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #180
sxe
Zilvia Addict

sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
^^ WOW, thats deffinatley a rare item..
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote