Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-03-2019, 12:13 AM   #1261
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol, how this kanedian guy got bad rep anyway? He's fresh and constant blood to the forum. At least he aint no hubeny lol. or what was that guy with the orange zenki called?
Old 06-03-2019, 09:17 AM   #1262
izzy-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
lol, how this kanedian guy got bad rep anyway? He's fresh and constant blood to the forum. At least he aint no hubeny lol. or what was that guy with the orange zenki called?
Charizard or something like that
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:42 AM   #1263
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
some dumb shit about going to the bank (again)
can you really not tell a real 100 bill from a fake one? i cant believe you are still talking about this.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #1264
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Y'all ever watch M Hubeny's YouTube channel?
He is a a dummy, but actually, he deserves props for selling Tommy FYeah Nismo old logo floor mats for $1300.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:50 PM   #1265
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post

I got a bad rep for saying I don't like to tip huge amounts at the bar, and again for not knowing a bumper on a car someone posted was a stock one (I'm only three weeks into learning about S Chassis), and again for "posting in every topic." Which as I recall is much the point of a forum..

Five or more years ago I was in an 8th Gen civic forum and it was sooo poppin'. Was a lot of fun since I work at a desk all day. Some people just aren't nice! I cried when I got my bad rep but I just got a positive one last night so now I'm dancing
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:33 PM   #1266
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Y'all ever watch M Hubeny's YouTube channel?
He is a a dummy, but actually, he deserves props for selling Tommy FYeah Nismo old logo floor mats for $1300.
Dude. He's like a vampire. Don't mention invite him and he won't show up.

EDIT: but like a vampire that sucks assholes. Not blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post

I got a bad rep for saying I don't like to tip huge amounts at the bar, and again for not knowing a bumper on a car someone posted was a stock one (I'm only three weeks into learning about S Chassis), and again for "posting in every topic." Which as I recall is much the point of a forum..

Five or more years ago I was in an 8th Gen civic forum and it was sooo poppin'. Was a lot of fun since I work at a desk all day. Some people just aren't nice! I cried when I got my bad rep but I just got a positive one last night so now I'm dancing
Dude you're doing fine. I think when your name pops up everywhere it kind of sends up a red flag, but then again most people are like me and rotate in and out of all the shit talking threads. Fuck 'em.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:23 PM   #1267
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
can you really not tell a real 100 bill from a fake one? i cant believe you are still talking about this.
I am much more worried about the buyer transferring the title and having deal with that. Bill of sale is only worth the signature, I delegate things I am not an expert in (cash bills) to those that are (the bank). I'm not selling used stuff but maybe once a couple years, so if I do, I bring people to the bank to check the bills and it makes me more comfortable to know they will change the title because they are being straight up. I hardly ever deal in cash because I am not a scrub. I will pay you to check my bills next time I make a used car sale how much % you want? I've only ever used cash for one thing, and it aint cars.
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #1268
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
I am much more worried about the buyer transferring the title and having deal with that. Bill of sale is only worth the signature, I delegate things I am not an expert in (cash bills) to those that are (the bank). I'm not selling used stuff but maybe once a couple years, so if I do, I bring people to the bank to check the bills and it makes me more comfortable to know they will change the title because they are being straight up. I hardly ever deal in cash because I am not a scrub. I will pay you to check my bills next time I make a used car sale how much % you want? I've only ever used cash for one thing, and it aint cars.
For 20 minutes with a street walker!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2019, 03:10 PM   #1269
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've only ever used cash for one thing, and it aint cars.
so what is your bartering medium? your mouth?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:07 PM   #1270
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
You sound fun at parties

Quote:
For 20 minutes with a street walker!!!!!!!!
Fuck up that rental dawg lol
Old 06-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #1271
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
20 mins.......ya'll giving him too much credit........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:44 AM   #1272
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
20 mins.......ya'll giving him too much credit........
You beat me to it, who needs 20 minutes?
Old 06-05-2019, 08:54 AM   #1273
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
so what is your bartering medium? your mouth?
You are the one who is so good at spotting bills, must be easy after sucking off every tom, dick and harry in town. I don't barter mate, I am not a pleb like you. Now stop propositioning me, I'm not into that kind of funny business.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:23 PM   #1274
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Bunch of grumpy ass old queens in here.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:15 AM   #1275
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Spent about 10 minutes reading over two pages about someone who is too lazy to check money with a pen for counterfeit bills and someone who may or may not offer sexual favors for car parts.

Sounds about par for the course on here.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:27 AM   #1276
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Spent about 10 minutes reading over two pages about someone who is too lazy to check money with a pen for counterfeit bills and someone who may or may not offer sexual favors for car parts.

Sounds about par for the course on here.
https://youtu.be/9UaJAnnipkY https://youtu.be/9UaJAnnipkY 隠された意図

cant even link videos in das thread, no wonder people who buy nissans are plebs.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:35 AM   #1277
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
...and someone who may or may not offer sexual favors for car parts.
Giving a whole new meaning to "what's the lowest you'll go"
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:00 AM   #1278
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
https://youtu.be/9UaJAnnipkY https://youtu.be/9UaJAnnipkY 隠された意図

cant even link videos in das thread, no wonder people who buy nissans are plebs.
Oh no shit. I didn't realize that changed.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:23 PM   #1279
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Old 06-09-2019, 12:28 PM   #1280
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Quote:

Old 06-10-2019, 06:19 AM   #1281
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

After wasting 5 minutes of my life researching past posts, I understand why you hate this kid. The location doesn't help.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:44 AM   #1282
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Zilvia is dying. This makes me sad.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #1283
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Zilvia is dying. This makes me sad.
zilvias been on life support for years! advertisers are gone, very little user activity and outdated version of phpBB.

ive been saying it for years... FB took over and zilvia is becoming a relic of what once was.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:34 PM   #1284
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Do any of you grump f*cks watch Formula 1? Or other forms of motorsport?

If so what did you think of the time penalty assigned to Vettel in this last Gran Prix of Canada?

Video of incident:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhX-ZzPhzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhX-ZzPhzo

Some post-race talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTc1z2jWgE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTc1z2jWgE
Old 06-12-2019, 01:24 PM   #1285
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Vettel got absolutely robbed of win. The fans got absolutely robbed of a great race. Unless the telemetry is released to the public showing Vettel purposely cut Hamilton off, I think it’s safe to say the stewards really bowed down to Mercedes.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:28 PM   #1286
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

The only thing I question about it is when Vettel can be seen steering again to the right after he rejoined. I fully acknowledge that that was a maneuver meant to regain control of the vehicle. But I also think there is something to be said for Vettel experiencing an unforced error, i.e. cutting the corner with too much speed, and subsequently retaining his position ahead of Hammy.

If the rule is "unsafe reentry" then I can see how that can be applied here. Although five seconds seems too harsh as the racing was very close. Two second penalty would have made it really interesting because both drivers would have to race really hard to have an advantage.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:02 PM   #1287
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Unless the telemetry is released to the public showing Vettel purposely cut Hamilton off, I think it’s safe to say the stewards really bowed down to Mercedes.
this.

but regardless, i think unsafe reentry is fair. you shouldn't cut a corner and just keep racing as if nothing happened because then what's to stop people from cutting corners regularly to gain an advantage? slippery slope.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:18 PM   #1288
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

It was pretty funny when Vettel moved the sign boards in front of Hamilton's car haha. Glad it didn't get physical between the two drivers. It really is the stewards that are responsible for the outcome.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:38 PM   #1289
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Glad it didn't get physical between the two drivers. It really is the stewards that are responsible for the outcome.
i don't think that's something that would happen. seems like there's a lot of respect between the two of them. after qualifying hamilton looked genuinely excited to have a challenge in front of him.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:33 AM   #1290
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Do any of you grump f*cks watch Formula 1? Or other forms of motorsport?

If so what did you think of the time penalty assigned to Vettel in this last Gran Prix of Canada?
I don't really know the rules all that well so first and foremost let that be known BUT I think it was kinda harsh, but not surprising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
zilvias been on life support for years! advertisers are gone, very little user activity and outdated version of phpBB.

ive been saying it for years... FB took over and zilvia is becoming a relic of what once was.
Valid as shit, BUT still hurts my heart to see.

A very very OG drift series in the US is *MAY* end and it really pisses me off. Nothing super significant, but a historic group and they didn't leave anyone to pass the torch to which bums me out.

240's make me feel like an emo kid who refuses to grow up sometimes

Last edited by Farzam; 06-13-2019 at 07:07 AM..
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote